romance rp discussion

Sports Romance > Tennis RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 429 (429 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 2117 comments Mod
Arisa swiftly ran from left court to right and hit the ball. Her speed was faster by a step and a half from the split step technique she was using.

Alisha watched her sister in aw smiling widely. She was glad her sister was a regular on the team. Alisha however was just a normal member. Only eight regulars were allowed on the girls and boys team. Her sister Arisa was better than both all the girl and boys team members.

message 2: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Kate was practicing, hitting the ball left and right. She loved the game. She could hear Jagger rooting behind her as she served it up, watching it. Back and forth the green ball flew.
Wham.
She slammed the ball to the ground with outrageous agility, the ball hit the cort then flew right past the other girl's head. Jagger roared in approval, screaming and hollaring as Kate grinned victoriously.

message 3: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

((if the ball goes out of the court boundaries and doesnt bounce off the ground then its a fault and the other person gets a point. Major rule 4 of playing tennis lol. So it could could past her right leg slightly and bounce off the ground but if it went past her face then it would be considered a fault. ^.^ Unless it bounced off the ground and zoomed past her face then its an in lol))

Mark was in his match and he used his famous known Snake Shot. The ball hit the front right court and then suddenly spun around and went to the left and just barely hit in the lines giving him a point and the score was now 15-love.

Arisa finished her set 6-0.

Alishia high-fived her sister smiling, "you did great!" she smiled happily.

Arisa smiled, "thanks alishia" she smiled taking a drink of her water bottle.

message 4: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (lol I knew that, thus the ball slammed against the court? Ugh I'm being Vauge x3 it's how I push through)

Kate won her game, grinning. Jagger walked over to her.
"Great Job Kate!"
"Thanks jag, how was your game?"
"We won 5-0" he grinned
"Sweet." she chuckled, high fiving him

message 5: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

((lol its fine ^.^))

Arisa and her sister walked into the locker rooms and changed into there school uniforms. Arisa walked out first and then she leaned against the wall her long blonde hair flowing through the wind.

Alishia walked out soon after her un-natural grey/black hair completely different from her twins flowing behind her lightly as she ran over. They both then walked to the school got there stuff and headed out the gates to go back home and get on a bus to get to there neighborhood.

Mark continued to easily hit the ball to the other side of the court scoring points one after another like he had been playing for years...he had only really started being serious about tennis this year.

message 6: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments Logan was sitting inthe detention hall, glaring at the grafitied desk he was sitting at. Allison was in the desk across the room. She had gotten him into trouble, and resulted in detention and missing tennis practice. He glared over at her, smacking her gum like she couln't care less.

The bell rang and he was the first one out the door, slinging his backpac. Over his shoulder. Allison ran after him.

message 7: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Arisa and her sister got to their neighborhood after getting off the bus and they walked side by side past there school on the way home.

Mark won his game 6-0 and then he got his stuff and he headed home as well after shaking the other players hand and saying 'good game' then he walked off.

message 8: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Max and Karen were watching tennis matches, getting excited for theirs.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Raven was practicing on the clay court with another club memeber. Raven had just moved in this town, and the first thing her dad did was get her into the best Tennis Coaching Center/Club of the city. Everyone was trying to be friendly and shit, but she could see right through them. Behind those fake smiles and giggles, they were sizing her up, planning to make her feel like dirt. Huh, bitches won't know what hit'em! She smirked and served with the proper amount of force and tact, and the blonde bitch on the other side of the net couldn't even get near the ball. This is gonna be fun.

message 10: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Mark saw a girl playing a match and he stopped at the fence and began to watch smiling lightly at how she hit the ball perfectly.

Arisa and Alishia got home and they both went into there seperate rooms and layed on there beds boredly.

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited May 02, 2010 01:39PM) (new)

Raven shaked the blondie's hand and gave a nod after winning the match with a double bagel in 30 minutes.(( i.e. not losing any game. )) Now that was easy. She walked towards her bag to get some water, and saw a guy standing by the fence looking at her with a smile on his face. She looked him dead in the eye and raised an eyebrow.

message 12: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Mark waved lightly his Tennis bag behind his bag. He then began to walk to the gates again. He crossed his arms behind his head as he walked.

message 13: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Karen saw Raven win the match. "Go Raven!!!" She cheered for her friend.

Max chuckled lightly, wondering where Arisa and Alishia were.

message 14: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Arisa and Alishia talked to each other over texting boredly cause neither of them felt like getting up and walking to the others room.

message 15: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Max pulled out his phone and texted them both.

message 16: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Arisa and Alishia both texted, 'hey whats up?'

message 17: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Max grinned. "not much, u?" He exted them both back.

message 18: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments Logan stormed out of the school, with Allison close behind. He headed to the courts in attempt to get in at least a little practice.

"Can't we go hoooome?" Allison whined, stopping behind him.

Logan sighed and ignored her.

message 19: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments karen saw Logan and Alisson and frowned. She ran over. "You guys okay? Logan looks pissed..."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Raven looked at Karen, the girl she had befriended, didn't know why or how. She wasn't a friendly type, but Karenw as just too adorable to say no to. Then she saw him. She had seen his picture on the Wall of fame of this Club.

message 21: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Karen glanced back at Raven and waved her over. "Raven, come meet some of my friends!"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Raven groaned inwardly. "Uh.. In a minute...", she pretended to be busy with fixing her hair-clips. Then she saw Karen look at her expectantly, so she walked towards them.

message 23: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments karen grinned. "raven, these are my friends Logan and Alisson. guys, this is Raven." She smiled sweetly.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Raven gave a distant nod,"Hey."

(( NInja??? ))

message 25: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Momo wrote: "Max grinned. "not much, u?" He exted them both back."

Alishia didnt feel like texting back so she went to sleep.

arisa texted back saying, 'at home won my game 6-0 today cool huh?' then she sent it.

message 26: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Max smirked at Arisas text. "Sweet. I saw it. You rocked :)"

message 27: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

'thanks. I think Alishia went to sleep thats why she didnt text you back....i know these things cause im amazing :D' then she sent the text.

Alishia blushed lightly when her sister texted her the k-i-s-s-i-n-g thing. 'Alishia and max sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g' she sent her one back saying, 'shut up! grrrr'

message 28: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Max smiled. "Yes, you're both amazing. Tell Alishia and said goodnight ;)"

message 29: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (last edited May 02, 2010 05:39PM) (new)

Arisa smiled and laughed lightly then forwarded in the message to her 'i think she's blushing lol' then she sent it.

Alishia blushed and she sent Max a text, 'night to you too' then she blushed majorly pulled the cover over her head and then she went to sleep for real this time.

message 30: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Max blushed slightly. "Wow, arisa. You really care. :|"

message 31: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments ((sorry!))

Logan stopped, adjusting his tennis bag over his shoulder. "Hey Karen," he said somewhat distractedly. "Raven."

Allison bounded over to Karen and tackled Her in A hug. "Karen!" she said, oblivious to Raven.

message 32: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Arisa raised an eyebrow, 'what's that supposed to mean -laughs lightly-'

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Its okay. :] ))

Raven turned towards Karen," Well, im gonna do some wall practice.. since almost everyone else here is engrossed in discussing about either hteir shoes or their dresses. Later..", she smiled and turned around to walk towards the indoor court for wall practice.

message 34: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Max chuckled. "Nothing."

Karen lauighed and hugged Alisson back. "Bye Raven." She turned to Logan. "So whats wrong?"

message 35: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Arisa smiled, 'alright then..but i think im gonna catch some Z-flys too so ill talk to you later :P Text Alishia good morning tomorrow love birdy haha' then she sent it.

message 36: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Max rolld his eyes. "Whatever you say, hun. :) gnight." he teased.

message 37: by Bianca (last edited May 02, 2010 05:53PM) (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments Logan listened to Raven, then look back at Karen. He shook his head. "Nothing. Gotta get over on the courts. Later," he said, smiling Slightl. And stepping around her gently. He walked down the walk, following the gates.

Allison let go. She crossed her arms and looked at Logan as he left. "He's mad at me."

((Oh, brb. Shower and stuff.))

message 38: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

arisa laughed lghtly, 'dont call me hun thats for you to call my sister -laughs- night max zzzzz' then she sent it and turned over on her bed and went to sleep.

message 39: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments ((kk))

Karen raised an eyebrow. "What did you do?"

Max chuckled while blushing. Hegot into his bed and went to sleep, thinking a little about Karen.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

(( okay ))

Raven saw Logan walk towards the courts. Well he has got the form of a pro, light fast steps, they are even clear in his way of walking, he must be flying in the feild, never missing a shot..Um. Rave, snap out of it girlie. Yeah.. She shook her head and focused on the practice.

message 41: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

((la la la people sleeping so much fun lol))

message 42: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments Logan set his bag down on a bench and took out his racket and a few tennis balls. He entered an empty court and practiced his placing his serves. The neon green balls flew fast as Logan sent each ball flying cross court, in exactly the spot on the court he wanted it.

Allison sighed. "I put two tacks on the teacher's chair. Classic prank. The teacher got mad, and thought Logan was the one who did it, because he was walking to his seat when the teacher sat. Logan said it was me, but being his little sis, I felt it was my job to blame him. So the teacher just sent both of us to detention, and therefore Logan missed his tennis," Allison explained in her usual speedy voice, the words flying outof her mouth. She acted as if it was all not a big deal for anybody.

message 43: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Karen glanced at Logan, then back at Alisson. "Really Ali, you need to pay more attention to his feelings. Tennis is his life, I think you need to respect that. Nice prank though." She gave her a high five.

((can someone make her a crush))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

(( lol Sinou that was random. :P ))

Raven imagined the face of every person who annoyed her when she hit the ball. She looked scary when she played, but she could care less. When she was done, she picked up her water bottle and poured all the cold water down to her face. "Ahh.. this is the best part..", she chuckled to herself and wiped her face and neck with her towel.

message 45: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments Allison shrugged. "I really couldn't care less," she said, smacking her gum and hi-fived her back.

message 46: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Karen smiled. "I know."

((Ugh! Can someone Please MAKE HER A CRUSH!!!!))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Stop yelling. lol.. Wait.. I'll make one.. 'kay? ))

message 48: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments ((kk thanks! sorry, im a tad impatient...))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

(( lol, check him out, if you don't like the appearance, I'll find another... :] ))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Raven walked out of the indoor courts and saw Logan practicing. God he is good. Shut up Rave! But she still kept on watching him play.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9