How about we just RP??God. discussion

rp♥♥ > Percy Jackson rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,811 (1811 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37

message 1: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 1078 comments Mod
((START!!))

message 2: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 1155 comments Mod
B stared at the ceiling of his cabin.

message 3: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (last edited May 02, 2010 05:19PM) (new)

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 1078 comments Mod
Fira was walking around camp,not caring whether she was seen or not."Geh...I'm bored..."she muttered to herself.

message 4: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

B went outside.

message 5: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

Fira saw B by coincedence.Since he was close by,she just smiled and waved.

message 6: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

B smiled slightly back, and jogged over to her.
"H-Hi..."

message 7: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

Fira grinned.

message 8: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

"Hi... Fira-chan..." he said softly. He tended to cling to her, sometimes scaed of his own shadow on bad days. Aftereffects.

message 9: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

"Something wrong,B-kun?"Fira asked,concerned yet again.

message 10: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

He shook his head. He seemed more fragile, breakable like glass. He usually didn't talk much, if at all. He followed Fira around like a lost puppy.

message 11: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

"Something's wrong,B-kun,and I know it."she said.Fira tended to know when something was wrong with him.

message 12: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

"Dad's.... looking.... for me......." B said softly. His dad had been the one he had been afraid off.

message 13: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

"Are you sure about that?"Fira asked.

message 14: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

"I... saw... in the p-paper...."

message 15: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

"Oh,no..."Fira muttered,and then said to B,"Hey,it's okay.We've got weapons and things here!"

message 16: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

"B-but they won't h-hurt them..."

message 17: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

"Well,if he tries to take you back and you dont want it,you and I will do it.If you wont,I will."

message 18: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

"Thank y-you." he smiled.

message 19: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

Fira smiled back,and said,"Wanna go to the archery grounds?I'm a bit rusty."

message 20: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

"Hai."

message 21: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

They went to the archery grounds.Fira got five bulls-eyes in a row.The straw dummies were intact,but for the target centers.

message 22: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

B got 3 in a row. He mostly aimed for the heads, so they were.. decapitated.

message 23: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

((LOL I PWN SSBM!))

message 24: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

(g4u)

message 25: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

Fira was seeing if B was okay from time to time while they were practicing.Just looking at him.

message 26: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

B was really nervous. He was scared to death.

message 27: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

Fira sighed."Aw,B-kun,I'm going to tell you its okay until you beleive me,you know."she said to B,putting a hand on his shoulder.

message 28: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

B sat in the fetal position.
"Thank you." He whispered softly.

message 29: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

Fira sat down next to him."You're welcome."

message 30: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

B stared at his feet, shy.

message 31: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

"Now,about my siblings...I heard from the Athena kids that they were picking on you.This true?"Fira said,a bit of an edge to her voice at the thought of it.

message 32: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

"No." B said softly. This was a lie; the Ares kids had beat him up the other day, twice, for hanging out with Fira. He was terrified of them now, but it was hard for anyone to tell if he was lying or not. He was a good liar.

message 33: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

"B,you're lying."Fira said flatly."I know they beat you up.They were boasting about it to other people,then the Athena's kids told me.I'm not letting the get away with it."

message 34: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

B looked at the ground.
"I-I'm sorry."

message 35: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

"Not your fault,not our fault.Now,I'm going to set them straight.Go to an Athena child,and stay with them until I find you,okay?Tell them Fira sent you to be protected.Can you do that for me?"Fira said,getting up.

message 36: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

"No!!" B looked at her in fear. "N-no! They'll beat you up!"

message 37: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

"Very funny.I can beat them down easily.They fight blindly.I fight with strategy."she said simply,and walked away.

message 38: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

B followed her, still scared.

message 39: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

"Please,B?I cant be in a brawl with you right behind me.Who knows what might happen to you."

message 40: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

"I-I.... don't want th-them.... t-to h-hurt y-you....."

message 41: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

"I'll probably get away with just a few bruises.Tiny bruises.Please?"

message 42: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

"O-OK...." B looked at the ground, and walked back to the Hades cabin.

message 43: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

"Thank you."she called,heading towards her own cabin,and bursting in."What the hell is wrong with you guys?!B did nothing wrong!!"she yelled.

message 44: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

B sat on his bed, curled into a ball.

message 45: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

Fira smacked down the first attacker,and the next,and the next.

message 46: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

(You like Lady GaGa right??)

B looked out the window, waiting for Fira to come back.

message 47: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

((Yea sorta))

Fira eventually beat allof them."I want you all to stay away from B!!"

message 48: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

One snorted.
"Sure, sis, whatever ya say."

B was waiting.

message 49: by xXRossiya AruXx, I cry BECAUSE it happened and now I know it was all a LIE... (new)

(do ya know the song Papparazzi?)

message 50: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, No more,no more will I live for my lies... (new)

((yea))

"Shut up,One,I know you're being sarcastic.I'm really serious."Fira said,slamming the door and going back to B."B-kun...I'm here."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37