Paranormal & Urban Fantasy, Monthly Group Reads discussion

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chris (new)

Chris (c31991) | 3 comments I've been thinking about reading Kresley Cole's Immortal series. Any thoughts. Good? Not worth it?

message 2: by Phoenix (new)

Phoenix (phoenixapb) | 1 comments I really enjoyed this series, it was very good IMO. I think you should give it a try! Her characters are loveable and unique. I now have a thing for Scottish werewolves!

KindleRomance Reviews I have read a lot of series and this is still one of my favorites. She has created an amazing world with a lot of different types of characters. The love stories are wonderful and hot. They also ave a sense of humor about them. Suggest you read them in order with the exception of the first one. It's just hard to find. I finally read it after reading the first 6 or 7 and enjoyed it.

message 4: by Chris (new)

Chris (c31991) | 3 comments Thanks for your thoughts. I'll pick up A Hunger like No Other this week.

message 5: by Nairabell (new)

Nairabell | 27 comments By the first one do you mean The Warlord Wants Forever? I just downloaded a copy for free from here.

I read A Hunger Like No Other a couple of days ago, and loved it. :)

KindleRomance Reviews Yes! Glad you got it for free. I loved A Hunger Like No Other and just read the latest one, Pleasure of a Dark Prince. It was just as amazing as the entire series. Not a bad one in the bunch!

message 7: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (sstogner1) | 38 comments she has some of the best alpha males out there .

message 8: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (Smiley1881) Oh good. I love a good alpha male lol

Paranormal & Urban Fantasy, Monthly Group Reads

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Warlord Wants Forever (other topics)