Delirity discussion

Author K > The Silver Kiss - A. Klause

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
The Silver Kiss by Annette Klause

message 2: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (funlovinlady) | 8 comments Good One! I think everyone will enjoy it!

message 3: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments Spoilers ~~~~

I just read this one a couple of days ago. It was one of the few that I read all the way through and didn't care for it. I felt sorry for Zoe, she really was dealt a crappy hand, with her mother dying, father disconnecting and best friend not being able to deal with her mom's situation and then moving away.

Simon's whole story was also odd to me. I can see him wanting to kill Christopher, he was the reason his whole life was crap. But the whole ending was just plain odd.

About the only good thing I can say about this one is that it was a quick read.

I didn't realize this author wrote Blood and Chocolate. I loved the book, but was disappointed about the movie as it was sooo very different.

message 4: by Heather (new)

I haven't heard anything about this one so I'll try and read it when I get back from Cali if my library has it.

message 5: by Heather (new)

I just got it from the library today. It's tiny!

message 6: by Heather (new)

I read this book like it were a research paper. Despite the authors attempts to create emotion, I just didn't feel any. I did manage to read the whole book without putting it down, so there was something that caught my interest. I just don't know what that was. I think the story written by someone else might have been a 3 star, but even then I doubt it. Maybe it's just the evil villain with a teddy bear...I can't figure out why I'm confused on this one.

I was curious about Blood and Chocolate. I'm glad to know not to give up on the author.

message 7: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine  (jadorejas94) | 950 comments I still have to read this one, but I have read Blood and Chocolate and I really liked it. I heard that this one wasn't as good.

message 8: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments Blood and Chocolate is similar to this one in the length of the book. Heather you should be able to pop it out in 2 hours. After you read the book check out the movie. You wouldn't believe it is supposed to be from the book.

message 9: by Lisa S (new)

Lisa S (kasey_k_fan) I read this a couple of months ago and I honestly can't remember a thing about it.

I've seen the movie Blood and Chocolate, but never read the book.