TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Can I...

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Taylor (nikkitaylor) | 4 comments Can I be a MOD?

message 2: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments Uhh... I think you have to do something special for the group.

Like, omg *squeal* speshul

message 3: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Yeah and you have to be on for a while and be a fairly active member...

I think.

message 4: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Taylor (nikkitaylor) | 4 comments What can I do... I know alot of people who now more people that will LOVE to join this group!!

message 5: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments Hmm... I don't know. Sorry, I'm not a mod, so I wouldn't know if getting more people to join would qaulify. You might want to take it up with Rain, or Khloe, or one of the other mods.

message 6: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments I know some of the mods like made topics or something.. I think.

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 756 comments Nikki wrote: "Can I be a MOD?"

Well, I haven't seen you around a lot, and some of the people who have been around and post regularly (Rose, Rose, SilentSusie, me, some other people) aren't mods either, so...

message 8: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 199 comments What happened to Rose the mod?

message 9: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Yeah I thought she was a mod.... NOW WE THE SAME!! Kinda....gaspeth.

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 756 comments ...SOMEONE DE-MODDED HER?! ~LE GASP~

message 11: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) You guys didnt read this?

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/3...

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 756 comments Oh, yeah.. I read that.. And I forgot about it... lol, I can't believe I forgot..

message 13: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Oh yeah I forgot too.....

message 14: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments I can't even say that word... much less spell it.

Well, I remember that happened, I just don't remember you getting de-modded.

message 15: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments Ikr.

message 16: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Yeah it is.