All Things Rick Riordan Discussions discussion

Archive > The Black Book of Secrets

Comments Showing 1-50 of 454 (454 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) Hey guys, I'm not sure if The 39 Clues really quilify but I know that Rick Riordan has written parts of the series. The newest book in the series, The Black Book of Buried Secrets has been partially written by Riordan,

By partially, I mean he wrote the book's introduction.

message 2: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) I wish I can have this book

message 3: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

Ellie  | 15153 comments Mod
It was OK, Irene. I didn't like the picture of Grace.

message 4: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) oh... I hope it was good...

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

It's more of a Demigod Files-type book.

message 6: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

Yeah. Did you like Demigod files? Strangely it's gotten lower reviews.

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 29, 2011 04:08AM) (new)

Yeah, I definitely liked The Demigod Files! Really?! It's gotten lower reviews even after Festus in TLH?! We'll have to do something about that!

message 8: by Aliraluna (new)

Aliraluna I love The Demigod Files! I even used it to do a proyect!!!!!

message 9: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (chasmofbooks) I really liked The Demigod Files. It was a nice addition to Rick's Greek/Roman world.

message 10: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

Connor wrote: "Yeah, I definitely liked The Demigod Files! Really?! It's gotten lower reviews even after Festus in TLH?! We'll have to do something about that!"

XD Like what? A rally?!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ellie wrote: "Connor wrote: "Yeah, I definitely liked The Demigod Files! Really?! It's gotten lower reviews even after Festus in TLH?! We'll have to do something about that!"

XD Like what? A rally?!"

No. I meant everyone giving it four or five stars.

message 12: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

Oh, I see. :)

message 13: by Jackson (new)

Jackson  (jacksonsirafkalot) | 912 comments wooohooo! FINALLY A 39 CLUES THREAD!

message 14: by Jackson (new)

Jackson  (jacksonsirafkalot) | 912 comments Stephanie wrote: "Hey guys, I'm not sure if The 39 Clues really quilify but I know that Rick Riordan has written parts of the series. The newest book in the series, The Black Book of Buried Secrets has been partiall..."

the intro was awesome, incorporating the highest scorers on the website into the book

message 15: by Cupcake Bookworm (new)

Cupcake Bookworm (cupcakebookworm) thats cool
i assume u like the 39 clues?

message 16: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

Percyjacksonrox wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "Hey guys, I'm not sure if The 39 Clues really quilify but I know that Rick Riordan has written parts of the series. The newest book in the series, The Black Book of Buried Secret..."

The intro had me roaring with laughter.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

did you guys read the rapid fire ones? i liked them

message 18: by King JT (new)

King JT (easymoneysniper) | 4 comments No but I REALLY want to read them

message 19: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

I want to read them a bit. It's not like I'm totally mad over the 39 Clues. I liked the first series better.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ellie wrote: "I want to read them a bit. It's not like I'm totally mad over the 39 Clues. I liked the first series better."

Yeah I dont get nearly as excited when the newest ones come out. Into the gauntlet was good though.

message 21: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

Asmaa wrote: "Ellie wrote: "I want to read them a bit. It's not like I'm totally mad over the 39 Clues. I liked the first series better."

Yeah I dont get nearly as excited when the newest ones come out. Into th..."

Yeah, same.

message 22: by cy (new)

cy | 2961 comments yesh

message 24: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

Thanks for reviving it! :D

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 7816 comments Ellie (a.k.a. QE3) wrote: "Thanks for reviving it! :D"

Welcome!

message 26: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

COMMENT PEOPLE!!!

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 6931 comments I thought this discussion was dead.

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 7816 comments Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* wrote: "I thought this discussion was dead."

I started it again!

message 29: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

Yeah, she did!

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 6931 comments No I thought it was blocked coz it was in the archive.

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 7816 comments Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* wrote: "No I thought it was blocked coz it was in the archive."

Mmmm.. Oh well!

message 32: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

Well, a lot of them were in the archive and not blocked.

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 7816 comments Ellie (a.k.a. QE3) wrote: "Well, a lot of them were in the archive and not blocked."

True...

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 6931 comments Because Steph didn't want to. Where is she anyways?

message 35: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

I don't know. :( Somewhere in Georgia.

message 37: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

You've never met her, have you?

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 7816 comments Ellie (a.k.a. QE3) wrote: "You've never met her, have you?"

Sorta...

message 39: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

Sorta?

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 7816 comments Ellie (a.k.a. QE3) wrote: "Sorta?"

I've to her at least once..

message 41: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

Really?

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 7816 comments Ellie (a.k.a. QE3) wrote: "Really?"

Yep! A long time ago...

message 43: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

How long have you been a member of the group?

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 7816 comments Ellie (a.k.a. QE3) wrote: "How long have you been a member of the group?"

Since October 2011.

message 45: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

Oh, a while, then.

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 7816 comments Ellie (a.k.a. QE3) wrote: "Oh, a while, then."

Yeah. But I just got really active last month!

message 47: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

For which we are all happy! :D

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 7816 comments Ellie (a.k.a. QE3) wrote: "For which we are all happy! :D"

Thanks! :)

message 49: by Ellie , QE3, the Oh so Great and Amazing Opera and Classical Lover (new)

:D It's true!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

All Things Rick Riordan Discussions

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Demigod Files (other topics)