Bear River Bookies discussion

Help me choose out of these three books for May.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robyn (new)

Robyn | 44 comments Okay I narrowed our choices for the month of may down to three books. Look at these three and let me know which you would like to read best.

The Sweetness at the Bottom of the pie

A curious incident of the Dog in the Night Time

Enders Game

Let me know which one you want to read most!
Thanks Robyn

message 2: by Heather (new)

Heather Hunt Julander | 14 comments I know I can't come, I's so sad, but my vote is Enders Game. I'm still reading along with you guys.

message 3: by Tara (new)

Tara | 18 comments I've been wanting to read "A Curious Incident...". I heard it was good, but it does have a good amount of swearing. So, if that bothers anyone that may not be the best choice. It might be easier if I just put them in order of preference:
1- A Curious Incident...
2- The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie
3- Enders Game (just becuase I've already read it, but if that's what everyone wants I would read it again.)

message 4: by Bridi (new)

Bridi | 3 comments I know nothing about any of the books, so what ever anyone chooses is good with me.

message 5: by Susan (new)

Susan | 7 comments I am easy with any of them but I have wondered about the sweetness at the bottom of the pie

message 6: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (drewlotr) | 24 comments Mod
My mom just gave me a copy of THe Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie. But i can go with any of them.

message 7: by Rea (new)

Rea | 16 comments I would vote for The Sweetness....
I've read "A Curious Incident...and if anyone wants it, let me know. Enders game is a classic and should probably be added to our list at some point.

message 8: by Robyn (new)

Robyn | 44 comments Thanks for helping me decide everyone. Lets read "The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie" for this month. We will be meeting at Bridi's house in Brigham (Heather I don't know if she has Skype, but that would be fun!) We usually car pool when we go to brigham so we'll have to figure that out. Sounds like Andrea has a copy of this book already and I think I will pick one up today.