New York's School Of Performing Arts discussion

NYPA > NYPA

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,491 (1491 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

*Start*

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ricky was in dance class since it was the first class of the day for him. He was listening to the teacher and since it was the first day back to school everyone had to introduce themselves. The teacher pointed at Ricky "Introduce yourself please" She said. Ricky stood up "I'm Ricky Falon, I dance Hip Hop and Classical and sometimes mix both of them together and I sing anything but Country, I hate country. I am 17 years old. My birthday is January first" He told everyone "I am a Senior and I have been here since Freshman year" He said then sat back down. The teacher nodded in apporval "It's great to have you back Ricky" She smiled and pointed to another student and it kept going on and on.

message 3: by campbema (last edited Apr 29, 2010 08:15AM) (new)

campbema | 249 comments Josh sat in his writing class as he listened to his teacher. He didn't know many kids here because he tended to stay by himself, especially when writing songs, like he was doing at that moment. He had been attending NYPA since he was a sophomore and people still looked at him funny when he spoke since he had a half new york, half jersey accent, which is why he preferred singing class, no one could hear it then

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ricky stood up as they were going to start dancing. Ricky had to demonstrate what the dance of the week was going to be. Rickytook a partner and started the dance and finished it perfectly

message 5: by campbema (new)

campbema | 249 comments Josh got up and said part of his new song he was writing. It went something like: You don't know who I am, or where I come from. You don't know what I do or did. My past and future don't matter. the present is what brings me back to you. "it's not done yet, I know"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ricky looked at the teacher who was clapping "That was PERFECT Ricky! I am very glad you came back" She smiled then clapped her hands once "Everybody partner up!"

message 7: by campbema (new)

campbema | 249 comments Josh sat down and worked on his writing some more, waiting until the bell rang to go to choir

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

When the bell rang, Ricky walked out of dance class and walked into drama class which he wasn't very good at

message 9: by campbema (new)

campbema | 249 comments Josh smiled when he got to singing class. He sang a song from Rent called One Song Glory

message 10: by campbema (new)

campbema | 249 comments Josh left to get a drink of water and saw Theresa. "Hello" he said and stopped at his locker for a second. "New here?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ricky sadly had the Male Lead for the play they were doing. He had to wait for the Girl Lead because she wasn't here yet

message 12: by campbema (new)

campbema | 249 comments Alli ran into the auditorium. "Sorry I'm late" She said and put her bag down. She played with her curly hair a little, hating that she got the lead, she hated singing, well she loved it, but not in front of people she didn't know, which was probably silly. She got up onto the stage and grabbed her script.

message 13: by campbema (last edited Apr 29, 2010 09:04AM) (new)

campbema | 249 comments "you're looking at it" He said smiling at her and tapped the locker next to his. "Make sure you lock it" "I'm josh, Josh campbell by the way. Senior"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Ricky looked at Alli sweetly just like in the script "Rachel I love you" Ricky said to Alli "I want to be with you forever!" He said dramatically "But...your with Shawn" He sighed and put his hand on her cheek

message 15: by campbema (new)

campbema | 249 comments Alli sighed and looked down. "I am sorry Charles. I love you so much, but Shawn is good for me" She said and looked up at him again. "I will never stop loving you though"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Rachel you have to realize I could be better for you then Shawn would ever be!" He exclaimed pulling her in by the waist "I want you Rachel, please....give me a chance"

message 17: by campbema (new)

campbema | 249 comments Alli smiled slightly. She looked down at the script again. "I have given you chances upon chances. I can't open my heart for you to break it again" She said shaking her head. She looked up into his eyes lovingly. "Maybe just one more chance" She said softly and leaned into his chest.
-------
"yeah, the lockers are pretty big. You're not supposed to put stickers or anything like that up inside of it, but a lot of students do it anyway"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Ricky pulled her in as he was suppose to hugging her kissing her hand "Thank you Rachel" He said softly "I won't let you down again" He said closing his eyes and then opening them again lifting up her head slowly. Ricky leaned forward and looked into her eyes "May I?" He asked nicely

message 19: by campbema (new)

campbema | 249 comments Alli smiled slightly. "Of course" she said and let him lean forward even more, his lips just cm from hers when the teacher/ director yelled cut and had another few people rehearse. "Alli, Ricky, you may sit down and rehearse together quietly" he said

message 20: by campbema (new)

campbema | 249 comments "yeah, it's second period. What do you have now? I'm in choir, the teacher knows me, I can walk you to your next class"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Ricky leaned back stretching out his arms and yawning "Alright" He said and walked down to the theater seats and sat down in the middle ones on the far side "You did really good, I actually believed you" He smiled charmingly

message 22: by campbema (new)

campbema | 249 comments Alli blushed slightly. "thank you. I've never been in a play before. I don't know why he chose me. You are really good too" she said sitting down next to him.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nah" Ricky said "I'm here for Singing and Dancing" He said reading over the script

message 24: by campbema (new)

campbema | 249 comments "okay, that's in the auditorium, they're rehearsing right now, so you might not want to walk in now though. What do you have next?" he asked. He had guitar/ band.
-------
"Really? Me too" she said smiling. She looked over and sighed. "I have to sing" she groaned

message 25: by campbema (new)

campbema | 249 comments Josh smiled and nodded. "yeah, that's what I have next too actually." he said and took his guitar out of the locker

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well it is a musical" He chuckled "I have to sing too and don't worry you don't have any solo's"

message 27: by campbema (new)

campbema | 249 comments "I've been playing guitar since I was about ten, singing since I was fourteen"
-------
"Thank God" She said and relaxed. "It's gunna take forever to memorize. Want to eat lunch with me and practice together?" She asked

message 28: by campbema (new)

campbema | 249 comments "yeah, probably" He said nodding. "I hear the main characters both aren't into acting"

message 29: by campbema (new)

campbema | 249 comments Josh smiled and looked down biting his lip. you don't need to be on stage to get attention he thought to himself. "Yeah, you can do that. Have you thought about the concert night?" he asked

message 30: by campbema (new)

campbema | 249 comments "Yeah" he said and took one out of his back pocket. "People are free to play whatever they want. instruments or singing"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

campbema wrote: ""I've been playing guitar since I was about ten, singing since I was fourteen"
-------
"Thank God" She said and relaxed. "It's gunna take forever to memorize. Want to eat lunch with me and pra..."

"Yeh sure" Ricky smiled

message 32: by campbema (new)

campbema | 249 comments Josh smiled. "I hear some people from Juliard and other colleges are coming"

message 33: by campbema (new)

campbema | 249 comments "Okay" she said and looked down at the script again. "Oh charlie, I have missed you so much. You were right, Shawn is nothing like you. I don't just want to be with you, I need to be. Forever"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Ricky smiled sweetly and cupped her face in his hands "I am very glad Rachel" He said sweetly "I have missed you these past 4 years and you haven't changed a bit" He smiled "And I'm glad"

message 35: by campbema (new)

campbema | 249 comments "I'm actually, uhm, organizing it" He said shrugging. "Senior project"
-------
Alli smiled and rested her forehead against his. "It has been four years too many" She said and rested her hand on his cheek and played with his hair a little bit. "You have changed a little, for the better" She said smiling. "I love you Charlie"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"I love you too Rachel" He said and kissed her cheek holding her hand to his cheek. "I'm glad were here together again" He smiled closing his eyes

message 37: by campbema (new)

campbema | 249 comments "Of course" he said smiling. "How about third in the line up? not the first, but soon enough to still have everyone's attention."
------
"I am too." She said softly and rested her head on his shoulder. "I have missed you so much. Let's not leave each other again. I won't be able to handle that"

message 38: by campbema (new)

campbema | 249 comments Josh nodded. "I'll take you" he said and put his guitar over his shoulder and walked over to the band room with her. "The teacher's name is Ms. Safari. I have to go back to choir, but see you soon"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"I agree" Ricky said as people watched them rehearse. Then the bell rang for lunch. Ricky stood up and helped up Alli

message 40: by campbema (new)

campbema | 249 comments Alli smiled slightly. "thanks. "I'm Allison Greene, call me Alli though"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your welcome" He smiled "I'm Ricky Falon"

message 42: by campbema (new)

campbema | 249 comments Josh walked in as music played in the halls, their version of a bell here. He leaned against the wall as he listened to theresa play. He smiled and got out his guitar and started strumming with her.
------
"Nice to meet you" She said smiling at him and walked with him into the cafeteria

message 43: by campbema (new)

campbema | 249 comments Josh smiled. "thanks, neither are you." He said and changed chords and started playing a song he wrote

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Ricky saw some of his friends dancing and singing. Ricky looked at Alli "Watch" He smiled and he went up onto one of the huge tables and started to dance kind of like how his friends were dancing but better

message 45: by campbema (new)

campbema | 249 comments Josh started singing his song: a minute with you is better than a life without you.
One moment can change a mind, can change a life.
I know because this one has changed mine.
I want to be with you, all the time.
------
Alli smiled and leaned against the wall watching him. He was good, really good.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Ricky laughed and started to sing Your Man by Down With Webster

"She's as hard as AC DC she gets my thunder struck!"

message 47: by campbema (new)

campbema | 249 comments Alli laughed and sat down, watching him. She never heard that song before, but it sounded good, or maybe it was because Ricky was the one singing it

message 48: by campbema (new)

campbema | 249 comments Josh finished after a little while and looked over at her. "What?" he asked

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Ricky smiled and sang louder everybody cheering him on. Now he was singing Perfect by Hedley "But I'm not Perfect but I'll keep trying! Cause that's what I said I would do from the start!"

message 50: by campbema (new)

campbema | 249 comments Alli smiled and started singing along. "I am not alive if I’m lonely. So please don’t leave. Was it something I said or was it just my personality"
-------
Josh laughed. "Yeah" He said and got up.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30