twilight lovers! discussion

Characters and Cast > Is Bella too clumsy?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brighde (new)

Brighde | 137 comments Okay in the first book we all now that bella was pretty clumsy. But in the next 2 is just got outragous to the point where I felt like smacking here if she was in front of me. I mean really, she needs some power. She even said that (forgot which book) that she didn't always want to be lois lane. That she wanted to be Superman.
But edward had to be all wait until were married. Anyway, who else think that bella needs to be stonger??
And could Edward be sexist????????? (he did live in that time period)
Also who here wants Bella to kick some ass when she turns vamp?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I want her to kick ass!
And I don't really think Edward is a sexist, just a very proper gentelman.

message 3: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments YEAH! She should so kick ass! And Edward is not sexist, just a bit over-protective.

message 4: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Bella should totally kick ass! And Edward is just really stubborn and over-protective, not sexist.

message 5: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin WOOHOO!! YAY!! LOL Anna.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

NOOOO not werewolf ass evil vamp ass is more like it and even tho i hate edward for some reason i cant stand it when ppl insult him even tho i do * calling self hypocrate * edward is not sexist

message 7: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 285 comments I soo want Bella to get some girl power! I'm just as clumsy as her, but she is just daft! you can control how clumsy you are!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

YEA!! kick ass all the way!!! Edward is NOT sexist just the perfect guy =]

message 9: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (cutienicole_28) | 36 comments She does need some power... thats why she needs to hurry and get converted. And about Edward being sexist, that is so out of the question. Thats so totally NOT the case with him; I dont care what time period he lived in.

message 10: by Cindy (new)

Cindy Edward is just over-protective and tries to keep it light with jokes sometimes.

I think Bella needs to have some uber cool power AND she should kick ass with here new SKILLS!

message 11: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) Nope. Edward's not sexist, he's very old fashioned but he doesn't ever make comments like "women belong in the kitchen" or nonsense like that. I actually think he's the perfect gentleman (sigh). I think Bella needs a plastic bubble!! She is overly clumsy but I think Edward likes that Damsel in Distress thing. I think she will definately kick ass as a vampire she's gotta!!