Jackie's Delicious Delights discussion

I want to say I am really not a big meanie, just very opinionated and sometimes very anal about some things!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (ibscorpioqueen) | 74 comments Mod
Sometimes I am too willing to give my opinion also! I will continue to try to read and give my advice if you want it, but darn I feel like I just ripped Mimi a new one. And that was NOT my intent at all! I started editing for her and just could not stop to save my life (or her feelings)!!!! Feel free to rip me a new one, anyone I feel as though I probably deserve it!

message 2: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ lol. getting criticism can be hard... but tearing apart someone's story isn't really mean, cuz you're actually doing them a favor. honestly, i wish more people would tear apart my work, cuz no one will ever tell me what i need to fix! if anyone has any confusion about something i write, please tell me!!! don't be shy!! i want to know!!!

message 3: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (ibscorpioqueen) | 74 comments Mod
I would like to keep our comments separated and organized so that I can stay on top of reading, reviewing, or just play. I am a very scatterbrained person so I have learned over time this is how I function best if I try to separate things into catagories, I am sorry if this inconveniances anyone or confuses them.