Clean Reads for Mormon Teenagers discussion

Prayer Folder > More People to Pray For

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Callie (new)

Callie (allicay) | 3 comments My friend Arika has been having problems with her ankles, and she finally went to the doctor. She hasn't gotten test results back yet, but she might have either Rhumatoid arthritis or Fibromyalgia. Both of those are pretty serious. So if you remember, please keep her in your prayers.

Also, my little sister's friend just died of Leukemia, about a week before she would've turned eight. Her family isn't LDS and although their Christian, they're having a really hard time with her death, so please pray for them.

message 2: by Hope (new)

Hope | 265 comments I am more than willing to pray on their behalf, I am sure they are both grateful for your concern.

message 3: by Callie (new)

Callie (allicay) | 3 comments I just found out that my 3-year-old cousin had to spend a day and night in the emergency room. His symptoms were those of a seizure, and they think that's what he had. They think he will be alright, but he's had a ton of health problems in the past and this problem might continue...so sorry to post so much, but pray for him too please?

message 4: by Hope (new)

Hope | 265 comments You should post it on the prayer list discussion, then it can be added to the list.

message 5: by Heather (new)

Heather | 2 comments callie wrote: "My friend Arika has been having problems with her ankles, and she finally went to the doctor. She hasn't gotten test results back yet, but she might have either Rhumatoid arthritis or Fibromyalgia...."

That is so sad! It was your little sisters friend? Sad, did she live in Salem or Payson?