Vampire Bites discussion

Something like anita blake...

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dia (last edited Apr 28, 2010 11:12AM) (new)

Dia | 9 comments so... i have read all the anita blake books.. but i would love to know if you read something simmilar to them... (like "the hollows serie") and what you think of the newest anita blake book... "flirt"... i kind of was dissapointed...

PS.: sorry for my bad english spelling.. but I'm from austria ;) (and I love vampire books in english xD ...weird, I know)

message 2: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. I'm reading Keri Arthur's books and they're similar. Also Lara Adrian's books have vampires but the women aren't quite as strong. I also like Rachel Vincent's
Stray series. There are no vampires but a really strong female character.

message 3: by Dia (last edited Apr 28, 2010 11:41AM) (new)

Dia | 9 comments thank you soooo much!!! I'll definitely go buy the keri arthur (Riley Jenson Guardian) books!! they look so interesting... (can't wait ^^)...

message 4: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. I'm trying to get through Keri Arthur's books right now. I look for what you think of them.

message 5: by Sara (new)

Sara | 3 comments You have to read J R Wards BDB series....It is the best!!!! Really Great!!!!

message 6: by Dia (new)

Dia | 9 comments hey... I thought about buying the series but I was unsure because of the main caracter changing... I heard that every book has a different male caracter... ?! Is that right?... I pretty much like to stick with the same main person in series so I don't know how I would like BDB. Do you read all the books so far?

Ps: sorry my bad english spelling... I'm kind of in a rush right now xD

message 7: by Dia (last edited Apr 29, 2010 09:49AM) (new)

Dia | 9 comments oh, and another question... are the BDB books just from the perspektive of the male protagonists?

message 8: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. BDB is pretty much male oriented.

I just thought I'd mention, in Keri Arthur Riley Jenson books, there's a character named Dia. :)

message 9: by Sara (new)

Sara | 3 comments Each book is about a different Brother (Black dagger brotherhood) but the story line from previous books continues so you must read in order. The characters are the same in each book with the main focus being on one imparticular. Trust me..You won't be dissapointed. All the same characters (and new ones) are in all the books.
Try the first "Dark Lover" you wil be hooked!!!
I have read all the Anita Blake books and it blows them away!!!!!

message 10: by Dia (new)

Dia | 9 comments I bought the first book of the riley jenson guardian series... and i have to say that i got hooked up with it (if thats the right expression :P )

I think I'll finish the book pretty soon..
Tomorrow I'll go and buy the second book!!
Another big THANK YOU that you recommanded these books to me ;)

PS.: Really? There is a character with my name? haha.. I'm curious to know what kind of a person she will be ^^... Will Dia appear in the first book or just later ?

message 11: by Dia (new)

Dia | 9 comments Sara wrote: "Each book is about a different Brother (Black dagger brotherhood) but the story line from previous books continues so you must read in order. The characters are the same in each book with the main ..."

I'm reading now the Riley Jenson Guardian series... and its sooo good!! When I'm done I'll go check out the BDB books ;)

tHX for your recommendation ;)

message 12: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. Dia wrote: "I bought the first book of the riley jenson guardian series... and i have to say that i got hooked up with it (if thats the right expression :P )

I think I'll finish the book pretty soon..
Tom..."

I think she's in book 3 but she makes an appearance in all the other books after that so far. She has special talents, but that's all I'll say. :)