The Manga Zone discussion

Japan Related > that little manga phase...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 202 (202 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Shion (new)

Shion | 229 comments the manga phase is when u obsessivly search pics of ur fav charecters online,then it turns te fav couples,&when u search pics &videos,there r alot of fan-made inappropriate things out there...images that get burned into ur mind...&thats when u start thinking pervertedly.my friends &i r going through this...i recently learned how to draw ppl kissing.at 1st,i wuz happy i learned something,then i realize i sound like a perv...1 of my friends passed this phase,1 is approaching it,& a few r still in it.i recently caught my friend drawing yaoi...it wuz really...wrong...

message 2: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 449 comments um. i shouldn't have read THIS topic, methinks....

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

dude shruti

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 23 comments uh....ive drawn yaoi kisses before but it wasnt like a really bad one or nothing before...the faces were just really close and they were smiling...it was actually kinda like a comic....im not saying the couple though cause people have gotten mad at me for it before....but i have just gotten over that phase...i made a video of the couple and now im satisfied ^.^

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ ...Tmi Much Lemme Guess Ur A Teen

message 10: by Shion (last edited May 03, 2010 04:04PM) (new)

Shion | 229 comments i drew a few pics of ppl kissing...im still going.so is my friend.she has a pic of a vampire dude attacking a grl...theres also 1 she has of yaoi & a kiss pic...shes on a roll...

message 11: by Lila704 (new)

Lila704 | 32 comments you should see the one where puerto rico was makin out with england

message 12: by Lila704 (new)

Lila704 | 32 comments you should see the one where puerto rico was makin out with england

InuYasha,I will be a Mangaka. I will (inuyasha) | 688 comments what about nicaragua

message 15: by Shion (new)

Shion | 229 comments oh,i dont know.actually,puerto rico & England are characters...her 2 fav. characters in that anime,axis power hetalia.look it up on wiki.

message 17: by Joey, about to e-x-p-l-o-d-e., IMA SEXXY BEAST! (new)

Joey, about to e-x-p-l-o-d-e. | 797 comments Mod
Boreed.

message 19: by Joey, about to e-x-p-l-o-d-e., IMA SEXXY BEAST! (new)

Not of something. Just bored.

message 20: by Shion (new)

Shion | 229 comments anyway,my little phase is starting to go away now...

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ Thats Good:] And Joey Im Sorry Nothing I Can Do To Help

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) I understand what you mean, shruti

message 23: by Shion (new)

Shion | 229 comments thank u for supporting me=)

message 25: by Joey, about to e-x-p-l-o-d-e., IMA SEXXY BEAST! (new)

Oro.

message 27: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (last edited May 12, 2010 07:45PM) (new)

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) | 3807 comments Mod
>_> I grew out of that phase when I was 13...where as I'm almost 18...10 days...

I've drawn yaoi pictures...all original characters of course.

message 28: by Shion (new)

Shion | 229 comments oh...i dont like yaoi...i prefer boyXgirl luv...my friend once drew yaoi,tho...

message 29: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (new)

I have a friend who likes yaoi, a friend who likes yuri, a few friends who like both...all of them are also fans of boy/girl...one is also a fan of tenticle rape...yeah...

I'm a fan of them all, boy's love, girl's love and the the normal one.

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ Boy+Girl Books R Good!

message 31: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (new)

Yup.

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ Romance Is My Latest Thing Have U Read The Vampire Diaries?

message 33: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (last edited May 15, 2010 07:29PM) (new)

I refuse to read it...sorry, I'm trying to stay away from any form of Teen Vampire Romance...>_> I'm trying to finish the ones I'm in, but they all suck.

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ Its A Great Book!

message 35: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (last edited May 15, 2010 07:42PM) (new)

Not my type.
I adore books that have male main characters...now...

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ Oh Lovely U Should Read Crank, Glass, Identical, Tricks, Burned, Impulse,

message 37: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (new)

I planed to read Crank, but I can't find it...>_< Which is annoying.

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ Itsssss Soooooo Goooodddd

message 39: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (new)

I've heard on and off about it.

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ I Luv It!! Them All!

message 41: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (new)

>_> Well when I find Crank I'll read it, must always start from the beginning.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

if you like books with male main charactures read "the last knight" by hilari bell.

message 43: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (new)

Okay...I look into it.

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ Tetsu ~And Don't Call Me Puddin'~ wrote: ">_> Well when I find Crank I'll read it, must always start from the beginning."

There Not All One Series...Only Crank And Glass Are Connected!

message 45: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (last edited May 16, 2010 02:35PM) (new)

Yeah, hence why I need to read it first...>_> I'm OCD that way, No Skipping! >_< I can't find the first volume of Scott Pilgram and yet I can find all the others...this is why I haven't get that yet.

Even when they aren't connected I have to read the first one first.

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ Wait No U Dont Get It...U Could Read Any Of The Other Ones. Just Not Crank Or Glass!

message 47: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (new)

Like I said, the first is always first even if I can read any of the others, it doesn't feel right. I already told you that I'm like that, if it is a collection of shorts I want to buy the first one that came out anyway...>_> I'm weird like that.

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ It Doesnt Matter Which U Read First? NONE Are Connected But Crank And Glass. So It Doesnt Matter

message 49: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥), WRRRRY! (new)

But I have a problem...
If this was years ago maybe I would have, but now I have a the book that comes first problem.
So no reading random for me.

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ Same Thing!! Gahhhhrr

« previous 1 3 4 5