Magic&Mystic Roleplay 2 discussion

Splinter Cells > Splinter Cell

Comments Showing 1-50 of 113 (113 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Roleplay your splinter cell here))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Should we start? Do we have any plot anything ideas? Anything else we need to know?))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((um, Naww, your a good person for this sort of thing, anyone else would worry me))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Haha, why thanks! XD _))

((You care if I start, or do you want to? I'm a-okay with either.))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((go right ahead))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Kk, will do.))

Seirí lay still on the twenty-two story-high roof, aligning the crosshairs of her gun's sight with the forehead of her target, a political figure currently giving a speech to a bunch of old men in suits in the building across the street from her.

Her finger touched the trigger, and she pulled it, only waiting long enough to watch the bullet crash through the glass windows, and see her target collapse, her bullet having passed directly through the centre of his forehead and out through the back of his head, spraying his brain matter all over his numerous bodyguards, who had now failed in their duties.

Collapsing her gun and throwing it in her purse, the woman hurried into the stairwell, pulling off the black suit she wore and tossing it into her purse as well, her small, tight black evening dress now revealed. Exiting the building, she blended in with the crowd, calling a taxi with a wave of her hand, and sliding in, and away.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade pressed his arms and legs against the the walls of the narrow hallway, waiting for the guard to pass. After so, he quickly and quietly slipped to the floor, drawing his pistol and screwing on the silencer. His target was near.

-------

He closed the door of the bedroom, this man, no, this criminal, quiet on his bed. Jade came to his held the gun at point blank, and fired. The white linnin sheets now soaked with blood, they would soon find the man and the 12 dead guards soon. He put his gun away, turned on his night vision goggles, and slipped out the window, across the roof, and onto a boat which he drove away in back to his safehouse for a few days.

Mission Complete.

"Target, Eliminated," he spoke to headquarters.

"Report for Debriefing at 0800 hours." Hawk's voice said.

"Roger," Silverlight replied, breaking the transmission.

message 8: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» (last edited Apr 27, 2010 08:09PM) (new)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Once she exited the taxi and was away from the crowds, Seirí spoke to the silver necklace wrapped around her neck. "Mission completed," she stated simply.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Idk what to write!!!))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Well, I think Seirí just spoke to Hawk, if that's any help.))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((She's still waiting for a response from Hawk.))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk))
"exelent! Meet at headquarters at 0900 hours for debrefing."

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "Will do, sir," she replied, heading off to her 'party'.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Should we skip to the next mañana so they can be debriefed?))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((sure sure))

Jade walked into the briefing room, or in this case, the DE-briefing room

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Watching the clock, Seirí heaved a sigh. She still had another hour.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Lucas! :D Sí. I am annoying and stubbornly persistent.))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry! lol yes you are))

Jade walked out of the room, looking over to Seirí "He's all yours." He laughed and walked away.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Heheh, yo sé.))

"Oh goodness, what is it now?" she queried over her shoulder in a light tone.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((oops! sorry!))

Jade continued to his office laughing, now came the hours of paperwork with the body.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Lol, no worries, that's why I posted a 'reminder'! :D _))

((What is the next mission? For one or both of them. Lo siento (sorry), my brain is not working.))

"Sir," Seirí greeted Hawk as she entered, taking her typical seat.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Tell me about your mission, and don't skip on the details," Hawk told her.

((yeah and the don't like working with each other.
A mission to Italy to eliminate a rouge CIA spy!)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Haha, I like it!))

((Does he mean the one she just went on?))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((cool!))

((si! ur turn!!))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Lol, I will post asap, but right now I am making fudge. :D _))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((k))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» So Seirí gave Hawk the full report on her mission, leaving out not a single detail that he may want, finishing a while later and taking a sip of water.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good work," Hawk said. "You are dismissed."

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "What of the next mission?" she queried, confused.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"I will contact you when I have one. Now go fill out and file your paperwork."

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "Yes, sir," she replied, standing and leaving the room. She hated not having a mission. It left her with paperwork. Paperwork. What an awful word...

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade finished his paperwork on the kill and walked towards Hawk's office to turn it in. On his way he passed Seirí, she was muttering under her breath about paperwork.
He walked into hawk's office without knocking and put his paperwork down. "What's next?" he asked.

"Go back to your office," Hawk said without looking up from his papers. "I'll tell you when I tell you."

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Once she had finished all the paperwork from her last mission, Seirí did as Hawk had bade, filing it all neatly away. Staring at all the files, she shut the drawer, wondering what her next mission was to be, and why Hawk didn't have one for her yet. It was highly unusual. In fact, she couldn't remember the last time he hadn't already had another mission planned for her.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Hawk sat on his office. His phone rang, he picked it up.
"Hello?...Yes sir...Yes they both just finished their paperwork fr-...I understand...Of course, very discrete...goodbye."
He pushed the intercom button,

"Mary, get me Silverlight and Le’rônne, NOW!!"

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Lol!))

Mary told Seirí to head to Hawk's office, and she did, hoping he had a new mission for her.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade headed for Hawk's office, he reached the door at the same time as Seirí. He opened the door and let her go in first.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Seirí blinked at Jade, then nodded and stepped into the office.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade followed her in.

"What's going on?!" He asked Hawk

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "Sir?" Seirí questioned of Hawk.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Hawk sighed. "How much do you know about the CIA's operatives? The ones that officially work for them."

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Seirí looked between Hawk and Jade, before replying, "Which division?"

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Lol, your turn again. :D _))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((damn sorry))

Hawk smiled, "So your interested?"

"I for one am intrigued finally a worthy assassination," Jade remarked.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Lol! ;D _))

"It should provide at least a slight challenge," Seirí returned.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"If even that," Jade said... "Wait!" he said turning to Hawk "I work alone!"

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Hawk's intentions finally registering, Seirí gaped at the man. "I fly solo," she protested. "I have no room for baggage," she continued, offering Jade an apologetic shrug.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"And I dont have room for mistakes!" he said hinting at something

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "What?!" Seirí demanded loudly. "You think I make- mistakes?"

« previous 1 3