Normal Roleplay > Romance Rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 314 (314 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

*Start*

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

SAra was walking to the mall.

message 3: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ daxter was at the mall spotting girls with his friends while eating panda express

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyle had just finished seeing a movie at the mall, and him and his friends were just walking around now.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Katariina walked from Auntie Anne's to the food court so she could sit down with her cinnamon-sugar pretzel and Dutch mocha latte.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyle was scanning the room for hot girls, he spotted a couple. One who already looked like she had a boyfriend and another who was sitting alone.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Katariina pulled out a book, bored. She flipped through the pages as she sipped her drink.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyle slipped away from his friends, and casually made his way over to Katariina's table. He noticed an iPod on the ground by her, and went over and picked it up. "Excuse me, but is this yours?" he asked.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Katariina looked up to see a cute guy holding her iPod.
"Crap, it must have fallen out of my bag. Thanks," she said.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, anytime." Kyle said, and smiled at her.

((g2g for like 10-15 minutes))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((K, bye))

Katariina took the iPod and rolled up the headphones around it, and put it away.
"I'm Katariina, by the way."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Kyle. Nice to meet you." Kyle said.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"You too," Katariina said with a small smile.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyle smiled back, "You still in high school?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, I just finished senior year and I'm starting college here in the fall," Katariina explained.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool. You know what you're majoring in?" Kyle asked.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Technical theater and chemistry," Katariina replied.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wow. you must be smart." Kyle smiled.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Katariina shrugged, smiling to herself though at the compliment.
"I guess. I wasn't in the top 10 percent at my high school, but I've heard Estonian high schools are more rigorous than American ones."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah. We American's are kinda dumb." Kyle teased.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Katariina smiled.
"I'm not saying that, I just once heard that they offer more advanced classes over there."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Probably." Kyle smiled.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Katariina smiled back shyly, then turned and took a small sip of her latte.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"So... um... you doing anything later?" Kyle asked.

I won't justify the way I live my life (twi-hard) Jamie was in the food court of the mall buying her a coke and some fries. She was a little hungry walking around the mall by herself. She was kind of a loner. But if someone let her in she might accept it. Since she was teased in high school she never really had any friends, except one. Katlin James. Who moved their sophomore year. Jamie hated eating lunch by herself and was too shy to go talk to someone. Jamie went to Claires, Hottopic, Waldens book store, and F.Y.E to get her a new CD. She loves Green Day, and she hadn't gotten American Idiot yet so she had to get it. She heard most of the songs on their, and really wanted the CD. She noticed this cute boy (Riley) sitting with a girl. He is cute! She thought. Oh he is sitting with a girl. Probably his girlfriend.

message 26: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ dax got up and went to go 2 the tatoo place

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose was in line for Panda Express. Fifteen minutes later she had a plate of orange chicken and chow mein, with a large coke, she took a seat closer to the stores and pulled her iPod from her pocket and plugged the buds into her ears.

message 28: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ dax had a bottle of rootbeer and was at the tat place getting a tat

I won't justify the way I live my life (twi-hard) Jamie kept looking at everyone in the food court sitting and talking to people, she felt like an outsider. She really wanted to talk to someone.

message 30: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ dax came out with a nice tat and started walking around at hot topic

I won't justify the way I live my life (twi-hard) Jamie got out her MP3 player and started playing feeling sorry by Paramore as she ate.

message 32: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ dax went back 2 the food court and went to the burger king and got a burger with his friend

I won't justify the way I live my life (twi-hard) Jamie noticed a cute guy(daxter) in the food court. She quickly looked away. She got out her American Idiot CD and started reading the lyrics to St. Jimmy.

message 34: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ dax and his friend got up and headed 4 game stop

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara was leaving the food court.

I won't justify the way I live my life (twi-hard) Jamie was mouthing the words to Jesus of Suberbia.

message 37: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ dax and jak went 2 see if there friend was at the food court then they waited an hour and fell asleep

I won't justify the way I live my life (twi-hard) Jamie noticed the boy she seen earlier(dax)asleep at at table with another boy. Wow, how could you fall asleep at the mall, she thought. She laughed softly.

message 39: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ he woke up is he here yet

I won't justify the way I live my life (twi-hard) Jamie noticed the boy wake up. She shook her head. The mall is so noisy. She wish she was being noisy with it. She she just went up and talked to him, maybe he'd think she was a freak. Maybe, maybe not. She had no clue.

message 41: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ hey whats up i geuss

I won't justify the way I live my life (twi-hard) sora wrote: "hey whats up i geuss"

(are u talkin to someone? Sorry i am so slow)

message 43: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ (i dont no dont ask me)

I won't justify the way I live my life (twi-hard) (wow u don't know lol)

message 45: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ (r we going 2 rp)

I won't justify the way I live my life (twi-hard) (yeah. so were u talking to jamie in rp?)

message 47: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ (yes)

I won't justify the way I live my life (twi-hard) (oh ok sorry.lol)

"Hey," Jamie looked straight in his eyes and thought they were gorgeous.

message 49: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ so whats up

message 50: by I won't justify the way I live my life (last edited Apr 30, 2010 04:57PM) (new)

I won't justify the way I live my life (twi-hard) "Nothin' much really. I finally got the CD I have been dying for since I was 16. Green Days, American Idiot. My parents would never let me get it," she was now embarrassed, she really felt like a dork, so she hide it with a small smile.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7