Artemis Fowl Roleplay discussion

Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 179 (179 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Keyanah (new)

Keyanah (drizzleherb-peacelover) | 11 comments Mod
((You can start anyway you want!!!!))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Fwit slid through the Haven easily, searching.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Dala creeped up behind Fwit as quietly as possible, her hooves clicking slightly on the ground.

"Boo! Hahaha... You didn't even see me! What are you doing here, Fwit?" Dala asked.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Fwit whirled, magic sparking around her, ready to attack. (this is only based on the books, so can this work?)) "I dunno." Fwit said. "Looking for you, I guess. I made strawberry tarts! And strawberry cheesecake, and strawberr..." She smiled up at Dala.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((i think so, what is it here that you think contradicts them?))

"WOW! Slow down, you're making me hungry." Dala laughed. "Did you really? Or are you teasing?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Fwit smirked. "I never lie like that." She said, holding out a large wicker basket. "Homemade by me, just for you."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ahhh!" Dala squealed. "Thanks so much!" She lifted the basket lid and peeked inside, smiling.

"They look awesome. So, is that all you came for, or do you have something else on your mind too?" Dala looked down at Fwit. "Do you want to play a game after I take these home?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"I.." Fwit fidgeted. "Mum and Dad are gone. You know... I think the... That they got them."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Dala dropped the basket,"What!? C'mon, we've got to go to the LEP or something." She picked the basket back up. "First things first, we go to the LEP, and then we'll go to my house with this" she gestured at the basket "and you can have half of them."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Fwit made a face. "I don't like eating my food as much as I like giving it away. Making it is more my line."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Dala looked at Fwit,

"O.k. You don't have to have them if you don't want them, but we have to go now."

Dala started away, scanning the crowd for a LEP uniform. She looked back at Fwit.

"C'mon Fwit, you can help me look for some LEP."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Fwit snagged a passing elf, who was trying to slide away from Dala unnoticed. "Um, Dala?" She tried to hide her smile.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Dala turned and saw who Fwit was holding.

"Gah! Where'd you come from!?" She addressed the LEP officer "Nevermind. This is Fwit, she's lost her parents. You've got to inform your commanding officer so that we can find them." She paused as the LEP smirked.

"Well, what is it, troll got your tongue?"

message 14: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) George skipped happily home from school, thinking that if she annoyed her teachers much more, maybe her parents would agree to letting her skip some grades by doing the course-work over the summer.

message 15: by Keyanah (new)

((I need another moderater.Ask me!!!))

message 16: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) ((i'll be a moderator if u want!))

message 17: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) When George got home, she found two very angry parents waiting for her. "Uh, hi mom! Hi dad! How were your days?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((can i be moderator 2?))

message 19: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) Her parents glared at her, and Georgre stared back, unblinking. Finally, her mother spoke. "We got a call from one of your teachers, George. Why were you shooting spit-balls at your teacher?"

message 20: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (bellabeautiful) | 24 comments Mod
Brin whizzed into the open air, wind speeding around her helmet. "Wow, so this is what the human world looks like. Gross," brin squealed as she tried to adjust her head set. "Hello, this is commander sceter reporting in," she crackled into her mike.

message 21: by PJW (new)

PJW (fulhamfan7070) | 19 comments Mod
((I want to be a moderator also!!!!))

message 22: by PJW (new)

((Hey! Drizzleherb ya' know....give me moderator and I'll vanquish Oceanwaves *grins an evil grin*))

message 23: by Belle ♥ (new)

((lol!))

message 24: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) ((NO!!! we cannot play the sisters against each other!!! that is UNHUMANE!! lol))

message 25: by Keyanah (new)

((O.....K........I MIGHT let you be one, IF you leave Oceanwaves alone.......))

message 26: by Belle ♥ (new)

((confused......much........ B-D))

message 27: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) ((yeah, i know!))
George looked at her parents, trying to look innocent. "Well, the teacher wasn't teaching me anything, like normal, and I was bored. I'm sorry if you're shocked by my behavior, but I lack something better to do in class.

message 28: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) Cristy was really borde. I wish I could do something! She thought. Just wish. She sighed and tryed to stay still.

message 29: by Warren Michael (new)

Warren Michael (kagenokaneshiro) ((what's going on? can i be random and set off a bomb?))

message 30: by Belle ♥ (last edited Jun 09, 2008 07:50PM) (new)

Aw i wish i could meet a human. Interact with them, maybe they're nice? I think i will, even if i get in trouble. What am i saying, i can't meet a human! i would get fired! But what if a human 'captured' me??

message 31: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kaybud2012) ((i like the one you're doing the most! the idea of purposefullly getting captured by a human does sound pretty good for a storyline!))

message 32: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) ((Lol I WON'T CAPTURE YOU!))

message 33: by PJW (new)

((I'll leave her alone))

message 34: by PJW (new)

Steve kept typing on his computer,he had to much memory on it,so he decided he'd hack the hardrive and give himself more memory

message 35: by PJW (new)

((he is very smart and very...very rich.....))

message 36: by PJW (new)

his computer made a weird noise and then turned off "RATS!"he exclaimed "I was almost there!"

message 37: by PJW (new)

he looked inside and saw a broken fuse,he mumbled to himself,and cursed under his breath as he fixed it

message 38: by Alex (new)

Alex ((hey guys i just joined whats going on??))

message 39: by PJW (new)

"Dad!" he said "loan me some money! I need a new computer.....I-I'll pay you back later!"he yelled

message 40: by PJW (new)

((not much has happened,just read the last two pages,after you create a character))

message 41: by PJW (new)

although he knew he wouldn't,he didn't care,and as soon as his dad said "okay",he took his old computer and tossed it into his shed full of old computers

message 42: by PJW (new)

he took his dad's money and went to buy a new laptop

message 43: by Kim (new)

Kim Amber scanned the horizon as she walked up to the ancient oak tree."Finally, a chance to restore my magic. It's certainly been awhile." Amber walked up and plucked an acorn from the tree. She reved up her stolen hmmingbird wings and flew off into the distance.

message 44: by Kim (new)

Kim Amber flew to the nearest city and looked around for someone to mess with. She spottted a pale rich boy walking out of a computer store with a brand new laptop."Perfect,"Amber muttered.

message 45: by Kim (new)

Kim Amber turned on her shield and swooped down and flung the boy into the bushes.To any human, it looked likethe boy tripped and fell backwards.(I still don't know how they managed to escape.) Amber thought.((I don't know how to do italics.)) "Listen carefully human," Amber told the human, her voice thick with mesmeer.((Did I spell that right?))"there are a fairy and sprite somewhere on the island of Crete, you are being paid $1,000 in gold to capture them. You must do this, or your employer will sue you for $5,000,000."

message 46: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) ((i'll catch her! ... whats the character name?))
George shrugged. "Well, if I'm not in trouble... later!" She dropped her bag and ran out the door, her parents gaping after her. She skipped to her tree house, and climbed up, plotting at how best to capture a fairy to study.

message 47: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) ((actually kimberly, i think its mesmer, but i not sure...))

message 48: by Kim (new)

Kim ((they're fwit's parents)) Amber followed the human home. She wouldn't go in his house, Amber needed her magic for her work. She saw the kid working in a treehouse. The place was filled with piles of paper about all sorts of things from computer engineering books to stock rates.(Looks like I picked the right kid,)Amber thought,(well, I think it's about time I release some convicts, I need followers) ((could someone make some more evil faries?))

message 49: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) Cristy wandered aroung town. I wonder if anyone belives in faries like me! She thought. I wish I could meet one- she paused. If there is one... She sighed and continued wandering.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((who's fwit's parents?))
((fwit's parents are dead!))

« previous 1 3 4