Comfort Reads discussion

Chit Chat > Upcoming Books and Sequels

Comments (showing 1-7)    post a comment »
dateUp arrow    newest »

message 7: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) I'm looking forward to Erec Rex: The Three Furies by Kaza Kingsley. It comes out August 10 . It's a good series...similar to Harry Potter.

message 6: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (LiteraryFeline) I'm anxiously awaiting the release of Dead in the Family. Amazon has a pre-sale price of 9.99. I couldn't resist that! The book is out next week, I believe. Hurry, hurry, hurry!

message 5: by Jo (new)

Jo I'm really looking forward to Mockingjay, Linger and Crescendo

message 4: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (LisaVegan) I'm also looking forward to This World We Live In, which is out, but my library doesn't have it yet. I'm going crazy.

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (LisaVegan) Ashley, Fantastic idea for a thread!!!

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (LisaVegan) Ryan wrote: "I can't wait for Mockingjay, coming out in August I think. It's the third book in the Hunger Games Trilogy. The first two were amazingly good."

Mockingjay is coming out on August 24th. I can't wait! Will be buying it that day and will start reading it that day.

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) Is anyone looking forward to the coming out of any books?

Ellen Hopkins has a book called "Fallout" coming out in September. It is the sequel to "Crank" and "Glass". She also has a book coming out in 2011 called "Perfect". I look forward to those.

Jodi Picoult has a book coming out next year called "Sing You Home".

Richelle Mead last two books of the Vampire Academy series comes out this year.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Mockingjay (other topics)
This World We Live In (other topics)
Linger (other topics)
Crescendo (other topics)
Dead in the Family (other topics)
More...