Book lovers who twitter discussion

Tell us your twitter name

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ann (new)

Ann (akingman) Who are you on twitter, and what types of books do you like to read?

This information will help others decide which book lovers to follow.

message 2: by Ann (new)

Ann (akingman) My twitter name is AnnKingman.

I tend to read (for pleasure) contemporary fiction, short stories, and mysteries. I also like good narrative nonfiction (i.e., Seabiscuit, John Krakauer, etc.)

message 3: by Michael (new)

Michael (mkindness) my twitter name is mkindness.

My reading tastes are remarkably similar to Ann's, with the exception of mysteries: contemporary fiction; narrative non-fiction.

oh, and graphic novels!

message 4: by Eva (new)

Eva (trueepicure) My twitter name is trueepicure. I read everything, and I'm always looking for good suggestions.

message 5: by Joni (last edited Mar 23, 2009 03:48PM) (new)

Joni (jonispi) | 1 comments My twitter name is JoniParagraphs. I read everything, although in the past I concentrated on the classics and narrative non-fiction. I am learning more about contemporary fiction. I love short stories, essays, mysteries, older children's literature, history and biography.

message 6: by Daniele (new)

Daniele (nrdygrly) | 1 comments i tweet by dani29.

i generally read anything and everything, but i gravitate toward historical novels, fantasy, biographies, history....

i'm generally curious, have a vivid imagination and i love to learn, so the majority of what i read tends to feed those three things.

I also love to read reference books (dictionaries, encyclopedias), crafting books (beading, knitting, etc), language resources and cookbooks. :-)

message 7: by Keiki (new)

Keiki Hendrix | 1 comments My twitter id is @gina_hendrix

message 8: by Heather (new)

Heather | 1 comments On Twitter, I am chara810 here's the link: http://twitter.com/chara810

I love to read contemporary fiction, classic fiction, memoirs, essays, non-fiction, and almost anything about mental health, substance abuse and social justice (aka social work nerd).

message 9: by Carrie (new)

Carrie (missfryer) | 1 comments carriefryerlove

:)

message 10: by Milena (last edited Jun 23, 2011 02:33AM) (new)

Milena | 1 comments AliceEve24

i like to read books about:
history,poetry,fiction,economy,psychology,classics, biology....in general, anything that i find interesting.

message 11: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (kittywren) | 2 comments My Twitter name is @McBrideStern I am a listener/follower of Books On The Nightstand & I especially love mysteries, narrative non-fiction, anything by Michael Chabon, actually I love all books. I am not an e-reader as I believe the joy is holding a book, the scent of type on paper & turning paper pages. Call me old fashioned. I am a bibliophile.

message 12: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (rivada) | 1 comments My twitter name is @rivada and I like just about everything!

message 13: by Katie (new)

Katie Johnson (katielynnjohnson) @johnsonkatie84

I read mostly YA, but I also like the occasional new adult and/or adult novel.

message 14: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (kittywren) | 2 comments @McBrideStern I love to read pure and simple. Will pick up anything that peaks my interest; fiction, non-fiction, YA, etc.