Young Writers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Roleplay 2! (NEW)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,946 (1946 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39

message 1: by Mandy (last edited Apr 26, 2010 05:15PM) (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Hey Roleplayers! Ready for another wicked awesome Roleplay!?!

PLEASE NOTE: This is an continuous story of Roleplay! (NEW) You can find Roleplay! (NEW) Archived.

The (active) Characters So Far And Their Past and Present:

Headmaster Snow: Old Guy, (Lavenderlol)
Past: Unknown

Present: Is in charge of the test again. He kidnapped Rorie's family (Is that okay SKY?)

Salem: 17 (Kenny)
Past: Unknown, can read minds plus other talents

Present: Is with Marie and others, helping Rorie find her family.

Jato: 17 Kenny)
Past: Unknown, is a vampire

Present: Is still at the boarding school with Teeghan.

Teeghan: 16 (Aphrodite Koodo Girl)
Past: Unknown, can control sound

Present: With Jato at the boarding school

Anniele: 20 (Mandy)
Past: Was lost when she was a little baby, someone adopted her, they thought she was a witch because she can control the weather, they threw her out when she was 15, good with disguises, has a photographic memory, knows karate. Was at the boarding school for a few years, had the Test, then lived out in the woods.

Present: Helping Rorie find her family. Is the long lost cousin of Marie. (They just found that out)

Jake: 17 (Mandy)
Past: Unknown, can shape-shift.

Present: Helping Rorie. Likes Salem.

Marie: 16 (Mandy)
Past: She was a victim of time travel. She is the presidents daughter and went missing along with a secretary's kid when they were 6. They were in London, 1834. She doesn't know how it worked. With quite an adventure she came back here with her friend, who's name was Josh (a different one). No one believed that she was the daughter, when she found out she was. She didn't remember her childhood. So she took off and landed in the boarding school. Josh, the friend, managed to prove that he was the secretary's son and stayed at the White House.She found out she could read minds when she came back from London. She doesn't know how it happened.

Present: Helping Rorie find her family. Anniele is her cousin. (They just found that out)

Josh: 15 (Lavendarlol)
Past: Was driving once with his dad, crashed, and his dad died on impact. Likes Marie.

Present: Helping Rorie.

Caitlin: 16 (Lavendarlol)

Present: With the "Help Rorie" group

Rorie: 12 (Sky)
Past: Lost her family, ended up at the boarding school

Present: Finding her family with all the others

Candie: (Dayna)

Brody: 25 (Dayna
Past: Went to the boarding school with Anniele years back. Can manipulate emotions.

Present: Helping Rorie, and helping the others with the Test. Likes Salem. ((UGH! I hate you Dayna!))

Carsyn (Elizabeth)

Present: Running with Catie, Candie, and Caitlin

Catie (Elizabeth

Clio (Tez)
Past:Unknown

Present: Helping Rorie

Robyn: 15 (Luna- Earth Queen)

Present: Still at the boarding school

Gale: 15 (Brianna Chan)

Present: At the boarding school

The Story So Far:

It started out at a boarding school with a special test that no one knew about. (Except Brody and Anniele, who were at the school years ago). The characters met and made their own history together. Now most of them are on a mission to help find Rorie's family. (Who are actually hidden at the school, but they don't know that.) They are on the Test that Headmaster Snow put together, but they don't know that.

Some people are still at the boarding school doing school. :P

I hope I have everything right! Love you guys!

message 2: by Elliott (new)

Elliott | 22636 comments Mod
"We need to make tent assignments," Caitlin said, practically, even through her tears.

message 3: by Elliott (new)

"Anniele has tents for us, and we need to decide who's sleeping with who," Caitlin said.

message 4: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Marie laughed and coughed, having returned to the group. "That did not sound right, Caitlin. Just kidding!"

message 5: by Elliott (new)

"Get your mind out of the gutter!" Caitlin teased. "Yeah, I just realized that after I said it..." Caitlin said. "I was hoping no one notice."

message 6: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Marie laughed again and coughed again. "It's okay." She said through a fit of coughs.

message 7: by Elliott (new)

"But, in all seriousness," Caitlin said. "How about we split the girls into two groups, and the two guys can share a tent."

message 8: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments ((yes.yes I shall))

((and that, dear Mandy, may be when she cuts! YAY! you two have given me a legit reason for her to do it! She can't choose between her men can she? Yet.))

Salem ran her hand along the wall, trying to find a turn.

message 9: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments "Sure." Marie coughed again and looked at Anniele.

"Sounds good." Anniele nodded. "I do have three tents."

message 10: by Elliott (new)

♫ Mandy ♫ wrote: "((Please Kenny! Have mercy on poor Jake!))"

((Just saying, you aren't having mercy on Josh... so ummm... you shouldn't be talking!))

message 11: by Elliott (new)

"Can I be in the same tent as Marie?" Caitlin said. "Not that I don't like the rest of you I just really want to be with Marie because... I'll shut up now."

message 12: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Marie cut in. "We also need to get to the others out of the cave." She coughed more. "Ugh! What is wrong with me!" She asked herself. "We need to get the out! Soon! It's getting dark."

message 13: by Elliott (new)

((Oh! She has something wrong with her! I thought she was coughing like Ahem *cough cough* I'm so slow))

message 14: by Mandy (last edited Apr 26, 2010 05:11PM) (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Anniele laughed. "You may have the same tent as Marie. It's fine. I hope there is enough room."

Marie added, coughing a little bit more. "Can you get started on the tents? Me and Caitlin can try to get Salem and the others out."

message 15: by Elliott (new)

"Wait," Caitlin said. "The others are in a cave? What are we standing around here for?"

message 16: by Mandy (last edited Apr 26, 2010 05:15PM) (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments "We aren't." Marie walked toward the cave. "You guys stay and set up the tents."

message 17: by Elliott (new)

((Gtg, maybe back in an hour.))

message 18: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Marie used her mind to call to Brody. You guys okay?

message 19: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments There is only one of me. Marie thought. So it won't be to many. Besides, I'd like to make myself useful. What part are you at? I can dig or something. Or maybe Salem with her awesome skills can get a way out.

message 20: by Mandy (last edited Apr 26, 2010 05:26PM) (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments I can bet. I blush just thinking about it. Marie grinned, teasingly.

message 21: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Marie laughed. I'm a mind reader! What do you think? Although, Jake isn't happy.

message 22: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments He likes her too! Marie said. Liked her before you did, in fact. You are going to have a tough time.

message 23: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments ((I'll be back in ten-ish minutes. have t owalk the dog. ugh))

message 24: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments ((fine then. *sighs dramatically* I won't rp till y'all are back. *grins*))

Salem kpet on going, so far they hadn't hit any traps.

message 25: by Elliott (new)

((I'm back if anyone else is still here to RP with me))

message 26: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments ((I'm here, but my charries aren't with yours. dangit. wait, you play Headmaster Snow right?))

message 27: by Elliott (new)

((Yeah. What are you thinking?))

message 28: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments ((I dunno, I think Jato needs to get in trouble :P))

message 29: by Elliott (new)

((Okay. That'll work. Make him do something and I'll catch him))

message 30: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments ((got it!))

Jato tapped on the girl's shoulder. "Hello Gratia," he practically purred. Under his compulsion, she smiled at him and went willingly into his arms. "That's a good girl," he cooed.

message 31: by Elliott (new)

Headmaster Snow decided to take a break from watching the Test, and go take a walk. They had had enough excitement for one day, anyways. That's what he told his secretary, at least.

message 32: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments Jato lowered his face to the soft skin of her neck, kissing first and feeling her sigh in happiness.

message 33: by Elliott (new)

He breathed in and smelled the scent of flowers. It sickened him. He saw a couple girls sitting on a bench and giggling over some guy in a magazine. He saw a bored looking boy flying a remote controlled plane. He saw a boy with a girl in his arms, looking like he was about to sink his teeth into her neck. "Hey!" he said, walking towards them.

message 34: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments Jato pulled his face from the girl's neck with a scowl. "What?" she stayed in her stupor.

message 35: by Elliott (new)

"Do I really need to tell you why I'm standing here angrily about to take you on a little trip to my office?" Headmaster Snow said dryly.

message 36: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments "Yes, are two lovers not allowed to kiss?" Jato asked rudely.

message 37: by Elliott (new)

"Look in your handbook. Rule Number 32. No PDA in the courtyard," he pulled the handbook out of his shirt pocket and flipped it open, showing Jato the rule. "And I think we both know that's not what you were doing."

message 38: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments "It is what I was doing," he insisted, rolling his eyes. "Stupid rule." Jato let go of the girl and she walked away looking unhappy.

message 39: by Elliott (last edited Apr 26, 2010 06:59PM) (new)

"Calling the rules stupid is against the rules too," Headmaster Snow said.

((Sorry, I just couldn't resist.:) ))

message 40: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments Jato curled his lips. "Well then, what are you gonna do about it, old man?"

message 41: by Elliott (new)

Headmaster Snow reached over, twisted Jato's arm behind his back and flipped him to the ground.

message 42: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments "oh, just that? In that case..." Jato sprung up, disentangling himself easily.

message 43: by Elliott (new)

((I'm so bad at writing stuff like this!! Oh well.))
He just stood there, glaring at Jato, daring him to come at him with his eyes.

message 44: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments ((tehe, it's fine))

"I'm not gonna fight you, old man."

message 45: by Elliott (new)

"And I'm not going to fight you, little boy," HM Smith said, took out a piece of paper, scribbled something on it and handed it to Jato.

message 46: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments Jato looked at it and laughed. "Really? Ha."

((what does it say? tehe))

message 47: by Elliott (new)

"That, is a referral. One more of those and you'll be having a little chat with my in my office. Two more of those and you've got yourself a dorm suspension for a week. Three more, and you're out."

message 48: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments Jato rolled his eyes. "Hey man, I leave, people die."

message 49: by Elliott (new)

((Huh?))
"No one will be dying, unless it's by my terms," he replied. "I think something is wrong with your eyes," he added.

message 50: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments (('huh' what?))

Jato laughed. "If I leave, who's there to stop me?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.