Shadow wars (an rp) discussion

Rp > RP

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The fallen of wolves | 15 comments Mod
(Start)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm not sure how to start--can someone else?:) ))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Totally awesome:]))

Rose tucked a dark red strand of curly hair behind her ear, kneeling down on the dirt and inspecting the footprints embed into the forest floor. She tried to steady her breathing, relax her soul and body, but it was quite hard especially when she knew Shadow Lycans were near. Rose stood slowly, cautiously, and her slender fingers reached for her silver dagger strapped to a thigh sheath. Fully standing, Rose took a running leap and jumped, grabbing onto a branch on a tree and swung herself up into it, spitting out some dirt that fell onto her fast.

message 4: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) ((is it day right now?))

message 5: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) ((all right then))
Machiko was wandering around looking for a place to rest.

message 6: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) Caius sat resting against the base of a large oak tree.

message 7: by Eli (new)

Eli Reyes (pxndxEli) | 5 comments Fabrizio was wandering in hiss apartment he had have a dream he knew that a war was approaching maybe sooner that what he thought. He wished everything were the same but everything changed when he was betrayed, now he needed to know who the traitor was and destroy him or her... now he needed to fight on the other side. He knew his phone was about to ring but he didn't felt like talking right now, so he just turn it off, he shut everything around him off...

message 8: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 5 comments Cassandra sat on her roof

message 9: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) Caius looked at the darkness with curiosity.
Well I certainly didn't do that

Colton made an exaspirated noise as his mother handed him a pack and a very long list of chores which he mumbled and complained about woundering if she really needed any of the stuff she asked him to do or if it was just for her amusement to keep him out of the house all day and too accupied for friends not completely listening his mother shook him, "Are you listening to me? wwell anyway don't forget the diappers for grandpa or else you have to send his sheets to the dry cleanners...."
'and blahblahblahblahblahblah!' he thought annoyed shesh his mom made him do everything she could it wasn't like she was disabled.. well maybe mentally in the fact that her son did everything for her 'i need to find a house quick before she drowns me in my chores.' he thought then nodding he raced out of the house and sighed what a control freak his mom was.

message 11: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) Machiko decided to go into the town and find a bench somewhere.

Colton looked around the huge pack killing his back as he hauled his mom's groceries about the wondered if this was what a donkey felt like.

message 13: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) Machiko noticed someone that seemed to be having difficulties carring a large bag.
"Hey are you ok?" she called.

"Yeah," he grunted, "Tis nothing i don't do everyday." he mumbled looking at his list and sighing why was his mom needing new soap? they had tones of loads of boxes in the basement.

Charmed Wolf vampire hunter | 12 comments Kuzo sat perched on the roof tops his eyes flashing around as he watched people wondering how much of a fuss they'd make if he took flight. his wings twitched with a longing for air beneath them. he was in his half form so he still had the appearance of a human but he had wings

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose jumped down from her tree, keeping close to the shadows and readjusting her red dress. She crept closer to the water, recognizing the sound of naiads, though not being entranced. Her dagger was gripped in her fist, and she made sure to take careful steps

message 17: by Eli (new)

Eli Reyes (pxndxEli) | 5 comments As hard as Fabrizio tried he just couldn't shut everything off, he could still hear people complaining, some others lamenting, and some daydreaming about love. 'I need a job' he thought, 'if not i'm gonna lose my apartment'... "i know what i can do... i can rent the room that i don't use"

message 18: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 5 comments Cassandra was feeding

message 19: by Eli (new)

Eli Reyes (pxndxEli) | 5 comments Fabrizio had a vision... there was a girl, was she feeding?... he knew she was on his side

message 20: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 5 comments She felt the power of the man filling her strong sheet white limbs. The blood gave her the strengh and power to life. It was power. It was magic. It was life.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose took a few more stealthy skips closer to the water, she crouched down behind the bushes, watching.

message 22: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) The fallen of wolves wrote: ""Yeah," he grunted, "Tis nothing i don't do everyday." he mumbled looking at his list and sighing why was his mom needing new soap? they had tones of loads of boxes in the basement."

Machiko smiled at him.
"Do you need any help?"

message 23: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) Caius sighed and got up stretching.

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 30, 2010 02:59PM) (new)

Rose saw Maddie emerge from the water, her stomach twisted into impossible knots and suddenly she had the impulse to run--but if she stayed concentrated enough, she couldn't be lured.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose stood from behind her hiding spot, pushing away the fog that began to erode her mind. Rose took a few quick steps and knelt again by the water, almost entranced by Maddie.
"I..I need information. You're..the only one, who, uh, can supposedly give it to me." she finally managed

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose patted her thigh where her dagger was in place.
"Don't even." Rose replied calmly. "And, the information I seek has to do with things of the Shadow War. Will you give me information? I'll bargain with you, if that is what it will take."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"I need to know which creatures are on which side. Basically whom to trust."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose made a noise in the back of her throat, pursing her lips and thinking. "Any specific...creatures in which I'd be against?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((KK))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Rayne frowned from her perch on her roof. She hated how humans could be so oblivious from everything. War was coming and they didn't even know. But why should she care? Her gaze was captured by a human child walking around aimlessly as he cried. She cursed and covered her ears. One drawback from being Lycan. Really good hearing.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Pax leaned back against the wall and closed his eyes. He could go out in the sun even though he's a vampire. He was one of the rare vamps that could but the sun really irritated him. His senses weren't his best in the daylight and after a while he wasn't able to see. He removed his sunglasses rubbed his eyes then replaced his shades. He squinted and frowned when he saw a naiad and some other girl talking. The Shadow War most likely.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Pax looked up sensing someone watching him. He saw Katie and raised a brow. He had seen the fairy somewhere before... He gave a half-hearted wave and continued to watch the two girls.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Pax looked up at Katie and frowned. "Would you stop watching me?" He called out, clearly annoyed.

Charmed Wolf vampire hunter | 12 comments Kuzo sat watching boredly as he ate his sandwich he'd made

message 35: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) Caius decided to walk around.

Charmed Wolf vampire hunter | 12 comments Slowy Kuzo stood and began kicking a rock as he walked as ever in a fowl temper for no real reason

message 37: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) Machiko sighed after not getting an answer she decided to try and find something else to do.

Charmed Wolf vampire hunter | 12 comments Kuzo headed for the park he liked being surounded with trees and nature and wondered who would notice if he decided to go hunting.

message 39: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) Machiko decided to just see where her feet took her.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Pax rolled his eyes. "The war." He said simply."

Rayne blew the fire from her hands into the water and looked around.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Then why are you wondering?" Pax asked.

Charmed Wolf vampire hunter | 12 comments ((Kay this rp's about dead let's step it up))

Kuzo twisted his ankle and smashed his head against the sidewalk cursing violently as he tried to get up a stream of blood running down his forhead and his ankle turning into a goose egg, "This is just what i needed!" he hissed

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"But you already know." He said calmly.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Pax suddenly grinned. "Yo get mad and annoyed really easily."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Pax chuckled. "That's cause your face displays everything your thinking and feeling." He said. "Hide your emotions and I would know nothing...."