Traditional Regency Romance Aficionados discussion

Introductions & Discussions > Should I stay or should I go now?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by seton (new)

seton (lindaseton42) Hmm, I dont know if I should be here since I prefer Fawcett trads more than Signet. ;-)

message 2: by Dina (new)

Dina (missdina) | 6 comments Since I'm no expert on this subject, I'm curious: what's the difference between Signet and Fawcett books?

message 3: by seton (new)

seton (lindaseton42) Dina wrote: "Since I'm no expert on this subject, I'm curious: what's the difference between Signet and Fawcett books?"

Fawcett did other periods like Georgian and even Cromwellian, altho they looked just like the regencies.

It also published my favorite obscure regency - Regency Miss.

And ROFLMAO, Rane! I noticed that u changed the name of ur forum but I was being tongue in cheek about preferring Fawcetts. Never, ever, take me seriously. I certainly dont. :-P

I do think you should change it to a more generic name like Traditional Regency Ardent Devotees or something like that. This way you can use TRAD for an acronym :-)

message 4: by seton (new)

seton (lindaseton42) Rane wrote: "onger running) early on was solid Trad,"

If Signet was longer running, it was by a yr at most. They were both turning them out monthly by 1978.

message 5: by seton (new)

seton (lindaseton42) U can find Fawcett regencies from 76. Both did one off trads at that time. Both didnt start publishing month trads as an imprint until later.

message 6: by seton (new)

seton (lindaseton42) Fawcett trad line folded much earlier. Signet was, by far, the last holdout. I am sure u can find out on the nonesuch site.

message 7: by Dina (new)

Dina (missdina) | 6 comments Thanks for the 101, Rane and Seton. :)

Traditional Regency Romance Aficionados

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Regency Miss (other topics)