Roleplay discussion

Kidnapped > Kidnapped - RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 341 (341 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) ((YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!))

message 2: by ♥Sarah♥ (new)

♥Sarah♥  (sarahrox) | 97 comments Tori hummed her favorite song while she wales down the sidewalk. She was on her way home from her friends house, and it wa. dark but she didn't care. Tori toke out her itouch and plucked her ear buds in, blasting the music into her ears.

message 3: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Penn breathed heavily, watching as a girl walked past him.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Zoey skipped down the dark and lonely sidewalk

message 5: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Penn turned around the corner, following the blond. He approached silently.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Zoey came back from her stepsisters house all alone

message 7: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Penn reached out slowly, then snatched away the girl. "Be quiet and I won't hurt you." He whispered harshly into her ear and covered up her mouth.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm not a blonde.she's got black hair if ur talking about Zoey))

message 9: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) ((But the pic on the Characters thing had a blonde. ))

message 10: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) ((*facepalm* That's TORI!))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((for Clare yeah.but for my charrie no))

message 12: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) ((Yeah... SO YOUR TURN!))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Zoey panicked but didn't say anything

message 14: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Penn pulled her back into the alley and laughed to himself. He pirouetted her around. "Oo, nice bod."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Zoey cringed " don't touch me!"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Kam was walking down the road and heard a a girl screaming for help she turned down the ally way and saw a guy holding a girl

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((uh..... She's not 'screaming for help' she was just telling him not to touch her))

message 18: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Penn smiled. "I'll touch you if I want to touch you." Penn pulled her closer and breathed into her ear. "What's your name?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"I-I'm not telling" Zoey said her voice shaking

message 20: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) "Oh, you better." Penn raised his hand and slapped her across the face.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Zoey yelped her eyes widening cowarding away on a wall

message 22: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Penn walked up to her, cornering her. "I'll ask one more time. What. Is. Your. Name?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

" z-Zoey." she said pressing her back to the wall

message 24: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Penn pressed even closer smashing her body against the cold bricks. "That wasn't so hard, now was it?" He smiled and backed away.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Zoey squeaked" no" and inched away from hi

message 26: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Penn looked at her face scrupulously. "What are you doing around here? Going to a... friend's house?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

" no.c-came back from my step sisters" she said taking steps away from him

message 28: by Keara (last edited Apr 27, 2010 09:10PM) (new)

Keara (kearachristine) "Where... does she live?" Penn ran forward and caught Zoey as she tried to make a break for it. "Nuh-uh-uh." He spun her around. "I'm on the track team. I also do swimming and football. I'm HARD to get rid of."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Zoey kicked him where it counted and sprinted down the aeyway

message 30: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Penn smiled, as he was wearing a cup. He ran as fast as the wind and caught Zoey before she even reached the edge of the alley. "Try that again and I'll have to teach you some manners." He dragged her back to the very crevice of the back alleys and smiled as they reached his make-shift cell. "You'll be staying in here."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Zoey whimpered backing away from him

message 32: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Penn grabbed Zoey roughly and shoved her into the closet-sized cage. "You better get used to me - we'll be spending... a lot of time together." Penn backed around the corner and back to his van.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Zoey huddled up in a ball in a corner of tge 'cage'

message 34: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Penn turned on his van and the heater. I wonder about the background of Zoey. He thought to himself.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Zoey shook from the cold,knowing her parents will try to find her

message 36: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Penn leaned back and fell asleep.

message 37: by Fwit (new)

Fwit Yane twirled a strand of hair, half-listening to the music of the symphony streaming gently from the cafe speakers.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Zoey soon fell asleep in the cage jail thing

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Kam saw what the guy did and snuck into the alley

message 40: by ♥Sarah♥ (new)

♥Sarah♥  (sarahrox) | 97 comments Tori kept on humming as she skipped down the street happily.

message 41: by Regan, Mod #2 - Miss Happy go lucky (new)

Regan Fairley (reganf) | 596 comments Mod
Scarlett: Scarlett was just minding her own buisness when she felt sneak up behind her and a rag was put over her mouth. She tried to push it away, but whatever was on that rag was making her drowsy and dizzy and....her legs gave out and she collapsed. Then everything went black.

Mason:I saw a girl who looked pretty. I followed her.

message 42: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Penn woke up as a girl walked past his van. He thought it was Zoey but when he slammed the door open, it was a different girl. He grabbed her and put her in a chokehold. "Don't speak." ((THIS IS @ KAM!))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

ZOey woke up the next morning forgetting where she was

message 44: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Penn had thrown the girl from last night into the cell with Zoey.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Zoeyyelped and helped the girl up

message 46: by Regan, Mod #2 - Miss Happy go lucky (new)

Regan Fairley (reganf) | 596 comments Mod
((Waiting for Yuka))

message 47: by Fwit (new)

Fwit Yane tugged on a strand of hair.

message 48: by ♥Sarah♥ (new)

♥Sarah♥  (sarahrox) | 97 comments Tori kept on humming happily and started skipping.

message 49: by L (last edited Apr 28, 2010 08:20PM) (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Lia walked around...

message 50: by ;;BaileyGray♥ (new)

;;BaileyGray♥ Creanna walked out of the bar. It had been a long night She had been hired at the Rum Jungle to sing and play every weekend.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7