Roleplay discussion

Werewolves > Werewolves - RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 86 (86 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) ((RP!))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Maya wiped the sweat off of her forehead with the back of her gloved hand. " How did that bastard get this bike so fucked up? If you don't know how to ride it, then why'd you buy it?", she muttered angrily as she tried to fix a client's dirt-bike.

message 3: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy Karen walked into the shop and looked around to find someone. "hey, can i talk to you?" she said to the girl she found leaning over the bike. she just bought the bike and didn't know if it was ready to work yet.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Maya looked up at the girl who had just walked in. "Um, sure... what happened?", Maya asked her.

message 5: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Rion rode down the street on her Vespa, taking it into the Mechanic's Shop.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

(( LOL VESPA!!))

Maya had just finished fixing up the bike she was was working on, when she heard another customer come in. She looked up and saw a girl walk in with a Vespa. Who rides that these days?!

message 7: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) ((YES! A VESPA!!))

Rion stopped her little scooter and looked at the mechanic. "Uh hey?" She took off her helmet and let her hip-length hair fall down.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Maya turned off her iPod,"Yea? What can I help you with?", she said putting on her best customer-friendly smile.

message 9: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) As soon as the girl walked over, Rion could smell Werewolf. "My Vespa's seat is falling off." Rion pointed to the skeewompus black cushion. The messy girl walked by and Rion eyed her scrupulously.

message 10: by Fwit (new)

Fwit Nick dragged himself down the street, not eager for anything. The full moon was coming soon.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

The smell of motor oil and mechanic sweat was strong in the shop, but Maya could still smell a new scent, a new werewolf scent. She looked at the girl, but then back at the Vespa. "It's nothing major,will take only 15 minutes, you can wait here if ya want..", Maya told her while picking up the tools she needed to fix the seat.

message 12: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) "Yeah, that's fine." Rion buckled her helmet to her backpack and stepped away as the girl fixed the seat. The scent was irritating, so Rion pulled some body mist out of her bag and sprayed it in a thick cloud.

message 13: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy Karen stood in the back ground, she was never a very assertive person. "um I'm not sure if anything is wrong with my bike, i just wanted someone who knew what they were looking at to see it."

message 14: by Fwit (new)

Fwit Checking his phone for the time, Nick opened the door to the nearest Starbucks, letting the comforting coffee scent wash over him.

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 27, 2010 10:11PM) (new)

Maya ignored the rude gesture of spraying nice-smelling scents in a mechanic shop, by the vespa-chick and looked at the brunette with blue eyes, with an amused look. "You bought a bike, but you don't have a single idea what to do with it?", she chuckled.

message 16: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy "well, it was just for sale cheap and i guess I've always wanted to learn how to ride one. Plus I'm ditching town soon to travel, so i need a ride" Karen replied with a smile.

message 17: by Fwit (new)

Fwit Accepting his apron from a coworker with a tired smile, Nick stepped behind the counter to wash his hands.

message 18: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Rion sat down, not caring if she got grease in the seat of her old denim jeans.

message 19: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy "so where the heck do you get a Vespa these days?" Karen asked the girl opposite her.

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 27, 2010 10:19PM) (new)

Maya couldn't help but smile at the brunette. But she was also unnerved by the fact that the shop now was filled with Were-scents. Even this sweet girl was a were... doesn't seem animalistic to me.., she thought while fixing up the seat of Vespa. "I'll be with you in a moment, you'll have to wait."
A few minutes later, Maya looked up at Vespa-chick,"Um, its done... "

message 21: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) "It was my dad's a trillion years ago." Rion sat off and dusted her back pockets. She went to shake hands with the girl across from her when that scent came back, but from two sources. "I'm uh, Rion." She shook the hand of the brunette and the mechanic.

message 22: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy that smell? what is that smell, Karen though, it must be another... "oh, im Karen nice to meet you"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Maya shook Rion's hand, and nodded," Maya..and that'd be 25 dollars.", she flashed a grin. Should I ask her? What if she freaks out? Some people aren't very proud to be werewolves after all... specially girls..

message 24: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) "Likewise." Rion turned to shake the mechanic's greasy glove. She stopped dead in her tracks. "Uh, not to be rude, but do either of you have... Oh, I dunno... a dog? "

message 25: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy "Are these girls...no they couldn't be, it's not very common after all..."Karen thought to herself, shuffling her feet.

message 26: by Fwit (new)

Fwit Exhausted after hours of blending and reblending, brewing and foaming and whatnot, Nick collapsed into a chair hidden from the customers.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Maya burst out laughing. "I don't think a dog would be too happy living around me, territorial issues you know!", she said, still chuckling. " I knew it!"

message 28: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Rion laughed. "You too?" She turned to the brunette.

message 29: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy "seriously?" she whispered smiling. she looked into both of there faces one at a time

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"hell YEa!! Um.. if you don't mind me asking, Born or Bitten?", she looked at the two girls.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

(( gtg.. night ))

message 32: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) "Bitten." Rion said out of the side of her mouth. "How about you?"

((KAYBAI!))

message 33: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy ((nighty! :P))

"well, i guess bitten, i woke up as a wolf one night. still don't know what happened" she replied breathing with relive and laughing at the same time.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

(( stalling.. :P ))

"Born.. but wait, you never saw your creator?", she looked at Karen," Must be a rogue werewolf. Having no Pack-system has done this to our world. ", Maya said, her voice edging towards anger.

message 35: by Kimathy (last edited Apr 27, 2010 10:43PM) (new)

Kimathy ((can't stall anymore! lol gtg bye))

"i guess, i don't really know anything about wer- us" she said nervously looking at her feet. she always got nervous when she thought bout it.

message 36: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Rion swung her hair back out of her eyes. "I never saw my attacker either, but I think that there was more than one. I had six pairs of punctures on my neck and shoulders. I was only twelve at the time."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Maya awkwardly patted the girl's shoulder," It's okay.. you'll learn."Then she looked over at Rion," Pack system should be revived...Youn werewolves need to learn a lot of things, and some things can just be learned under an experienced guidance..", but she shut up mid-sentence. Why do you start your rambling anytime you meet a Were, they are probably not even interested in human politics and you start yapping about Were politics. Shut up..

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

(( must sleep... have to wake up early... naahahaaaa!! *eyes burn into black empty holes* gnight. :D ))

message 39: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) "Oh, I know that stuff. I'm in a pack." Rion blew her bangs out of her eyes.

message 40: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy " wish i could say I'm following you guys but, i just can't" Karen smiled sheepishly.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Maya looked at Ryan in surprise. "Clearly, you are not from this town, there is no pack here. Are you from the Montana Warriors? or Sam wolfe's pack?", she asked her. how she knew about those packs, you ask? She had her ways.
"It's nothing too compolicated. You see, werewolves have Packs, it's like a blood family but even stronger. There is an Alpha, who is the leader. The pack regulates the life style of its own members, and is held responsible for any mistakes done by the members, like biting a little kid. They also keep check on the count of rogue wolves in their area. Oh yea, packs are territorial like hell!", she smirked at the last part. "Packs were compulsary, until 1993, when Texas's pack instigated a big, national pack fight... causing chaos. So now, werewolves can live without association with nay pack. And those are the basics.", she smiled at Karen.

message 42: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy "wow, i just thought it was a bunch of weres doing there thing, but i guess it's bigger then that!" Karen replied baffled by the information being given to her.

message 43: by Fwit (new)

Fwit Throwing his apron on a hook, Nick grabbed his personalized latte and walked out the door.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"If you're in a pack, it's a lot of responsibility. But if you're a free wolf, like me, it's not that much of a pressure. Of course, I have to be careful too, can't go around biting people now, if no one is watching me..", Maya chuckled. "So, whaddyu wanna know about the bike?", she asked Karen as she took a look at the black Honda CBR, it was a 2001 model, but still looked killer.

message 45: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy "well it needs to have a lot of power, I'm going on a long trip, so if you could trick it out a little that would be great" Karen replied with a smile.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure, I'll do a look-over, and see if anything can be improved... but it'll take time.. maybe 3-4 hours? Either you can come back later, or maybe tomorrow?", Maya told Karen.

message 47: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Rion shrugged. "I don't know the name. I'm in the pack, but I sort of just roam. Ties make me feel exposed."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Maya looked at Rion with a bit of surprise. This is definately a first! She doesn't even know which pack she belongs too! World has changed so much. But then she shrugged. Well, none of my business anyways.

message 49: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Aya wandered.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Mathew was going out. He looked at his new black motorbike. As black as the night with no moon. He chuckled and jumped on, revving the engine. He started to drive but it suddenly puffed with smoke, "Aww man!" he frowned. He looked down to see what was wrong, "Damn..." he murmured. He got off the bike as he saw a mechanic's shop up ahead. He sighed and started pushing the bike toward the place.

Willow was wandering down the street. She spotted a near by coffee shop as the scent of coffee drifted through the breeze. She smiled to herself and made her way into the shop.

« previous 1