Role Plays For People Who Are Bored Like Me discussion

Anything Role Play > Anything Role Play

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 5572 comments Mod
Start here once you have made a character...

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments Demi ran through the trees, expertly avoiding any overhanging branches. She loved the feel of the wind on her face, blowing back her hair.

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments She turned when she heard something behind her.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Dawn and Jake decided to go out to get soemthing to eat. Dawn complainded as they ran threw the forest she was so hungry that Jake picked up a tree and threw it at her screaming"Shut up Dawn."

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments She jumped when she heard a voice and immediatly crouched to the floor, alert.

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments She edged slowley toward the sound.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Dawn screamed and then started to run at Jake knocking him down right in front of Demi.

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments She jumped back, snarling at the two vampires infront of her.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake laughed and said"Nice Dawn, you got me."then got up.

Dawn rolled her eyes and said"Lets just get some food."

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments Demi coughed. "Excuse me. Who the hell are you and why are you hunting on my turf?"

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments "And you. Get your butt over here now." She called to the human that she could sense nearby.

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 25, 2010 02:44PM) (new)

Jake said"Umm its more like excuss you, my family and I have lived here for 40 years and this is our land."

Dawn ignroed them fighting

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments "Erm...sorry." She said, sarcastically. "But I myself have lived and hunted here for over a hundred. And thats just me, my ancestors have been here for thousands. How come I havent seen you before?"

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments "Yes i mean you." Demi yelled. "Here. Now. You dont want to make me angry!" She warned

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake said"We usually stay inside, only go out at night and we have been hunting on our other side of land."

Dawn ran after Drew tackling him to the ground and said"Dont ignore us."

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments "Thanks." She nodded at Dawn. "He was annoying me."
She turned back to Jake and sighed. "Fine. I really couldnt care less. Its just me now. Its not like I need all this land."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yea I know"Jake said"If you want you could live with us we have a big house."

Dawn said"Anytime."to Demi then looked back down at Drew

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Dawn flew back and landed on the ground getting up mad and running at Drew as fast as she could.

Jake muttered"shit."and then ran over to Dawn stopping her from killing him.

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments Demi was over by Drew and pinning him to the ground in seconds. "I told you not to make me angry kid." She said menacingly, her fangs glinting.

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments She looked over at Jake and Drew. "You okay?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake said"She will be fine."

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments "Good, good." She turned back to the human. "As for you." She growled. "If you ever annoy me again," she picked up a large rock and crushed it in her hand, small grains of dust falling from her fingers.

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments ((I am now....)) She jumped backwards. "What the.....!"

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments "What a freak." She laughed.

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments She laughed at him. "You think I cant come out in the sun? Wow you are thick!" She pointed to a small silver chain that was around her neck. "Magic." She grinned.

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments "Erm..No. You dont...." She said, grabbing his arm.

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments She raised her eyebrows and laughed at him. "You seriously thing a robot is stronger than a vampire as powerful as me?"

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments "Hah!" She scoffed and shoved him into a tree.

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments "Did that prove it? Or do I need to do it again..?"

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments "Whatever you say..." She smiled.

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments Demi followed him and grabbed his arm. "Wait...." She looked around and then at the floor. "Can...can I come with you?" She asked nervously.

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments "Yea..." She looked embarrassed. "I dont really have anywhere to go.."

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments Demi jumped and span around.

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments "No clue...." She muttered, glancing around.

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments Demi spotted Seth, running towards them. "Wow....erm...he's...normal..?" She said.