Role Plays For People Who Are Bored Like Me discussion

Vampire Role Play > Vampire Role Play

Comments Showing 1-50 of 90 (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 5572 comments Mod
Start here once you have made a character....

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Rain was in the woods she was bored and was sitting on a tree branch looking at the stars

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Rain saw somebody walk by she watched her

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Rain flew down and said, "you ok?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok))

"okay" Rain said she looked around

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments Myst ran through the trees, loving the feeling of the wind whipping his hair around his face. He slowed to a walk as he noticed two girls nearby.

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments He edged forward cautiously.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Rain watched

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments Myst peered at the two girls. Waiting for one to move so that he could attack.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Rain started to walk away looking a for a place to rest

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments One of the girls started to move away. He decided to take his opportunity. He dived for the girl that was walking.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

she fell to the ground when he knocked her down

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments He grinned and tried to turn to check that the other girl wasnt going to try anything.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"get off" Rain hissed

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments "Why?" He looked around again. "Fine. But first tell me who you are and why your on my land."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Rain, and i fly and walk about where i please, get bored easily and im on the run" Rain said looking around

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments "From who?" he asked. "And whos she?" He gestured towards the other girl.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"from my family, the royal family,on the dark side" Rain said

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments He got off and knelt on the ground next to her. "Sounds....fun....."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"not reallly" Rain said and stood up

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((bye))

message 23: by ;;BaileyGray♥ (new)

;;BaileyGray♥ Tuesday wondered through the forest.

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments "And whos she?" He asked, pointing to the other girl.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"i dont know" rain said

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments "Alright then." He said, walking towards her. "Who are you?" He asked her.
Myst turned back to Rain. "Vampire, I take it." He grinned.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"yeah" rain said

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments "Stop stuttering." He rolled his eyes. "Im not gonna kill you!" He sighed, sitting on the floor beside her.

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments "Why do you look so scared?" He said frustrated. Then he raised his hands, palms towards her. "I swear. I'm not gonna do anything" He said in a softer tone.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Rain watched them

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments He turned his head sharply towards rain. "Take a picture love. It'll last longer."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Rain hissed at him

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments "You can trust me. I promise." He blinked, surprised with how nice he was being. This wasnt him! He was never like this! What was wrong with him?!

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments He turned and growled at Rain. There. He felt better for that.

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments He grinned. "Ta." He said and watched Rain. She was really quite fun to wind up.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Rain glared back then she stoped when she felt a dark presence there she looked around she saw her brother and sister not far away, Rain started to back away

((can etheir one of you 2 play rain's brother and/ or sister please))

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments ((i hav 2 go in a sec so i cnt rly sozzzz))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh ok and bi))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((by))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((anyone on?))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((wanna rp??))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((could you play rain's brother and/ or sister please))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh ok and Rain's sister is evil and is comming after her cus they're the royla family on the dark side and rain ran away))

Rain looked at her sister

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

(its ok))

Rain started to walk away

Jelbel ☠♥Smooth Criminal♥☠ ♥☠♥☠♥ (jelbel) | 58 comments Myst chuckled nervously. "Ladies, ladies. Calm it down!"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"away from you" Rain said

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Rain flew up in the air

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Rain smiled and said, "whats the matter, r u to lazy from kissing up to daddy to come get me?"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"make me" Rain said

« previous 1