Debate discussion

64 views
Fun Debates! > Robert Pattinson

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kenny (new)

Kenny (kjamesmobile) | 905 comments Vomit XP


message 2: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 44 comments vomit vomit and vomit.


message 3: by jessi (new)

jessi (infinitevantage) | 437 comments Meh, I liked him when he was Cedric. And I can appreciate that he seems a little weirded out by all the hype around him.


Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 222 comments Vomit! Ew, ew, ew! It was painful to look at him during his shirtless scene in New Moon. It felt like my eye-balls were buring up. 0_o


message 5: by Luce (new)

Luce | 38 comments I'm in the middle leaning to the latter category. I mean he isn't HOT!!!
...but he isn't the ugliest person I've seen eithier.


message 6: by Baillie (new)

Baillie (Baillie12) MARRY!


Chiara  ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪ | 146 comments VOMIT! ewwww.... seriously he is NOT HOT! what do people see in him....(no offence baillie)


message 8: by Baillie (new)

Baillie (Baillie12) offence taken!!!


message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Neither. I'm not particuarly fond of him, but I don't detest him either.


message 10: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) Luce wrote: "I'm in the middle leaning to the latter category. I mean he isn't HOT!!!
...but he isn't the ugliest person I've seen eithier."


Ginny--Gin-- wrote: "Neither. I'm not particuarly fond of him, but I don't detest him either."

I agree with both you guys, but it gets aggravating when I hear these chicks shriek "OHMIGOSH EDWARD IS SOOOOOO MUCH SEXIER THAN JACOB!!!!" I say, "HELLL TO THE NAWWW!!!!!!!"


message 11: by Sharkgrl920 (new)

Sharkgrl920  (sharkgrl920) | 42 comments ehhh i dont like him at all.


message 12: by Madi (new)

Madi (madi_isnt) Vomit at the thought of him, well more at the overdone publicity and screaming fan girls.


message 13: by Diana (new)

Diana Madi wrote: "Vomit at the thought of him, well more at the overdone publicity and screaming fan girls."

same here!


message 14: by Timothy (last edited Nov 14, 2010 05:04PM) (new)

Timothy Pilgrim (oldgeezer) | 33 comments I presume 'he'is the latest 'super star' heart throb as all the comments are from ladies. Who is he!!!?
Yet another famous for being famous I suppose.
I'll crawl back into my shell and watch for the next emerging star, hopefully someone who deserves it!
All the best Paul Rix [oldgeezer]


message 15: by Fiona (new)

Fiona McGier | 13 comments "Vomit at the thought of him"...jeeze! I love you girls! Just when I needed a laugh, there was your comments on mt GR digest! Thanks! BTW, my 17-year old daughter hated the books, only goes to the movies to drool over the werewolves' quasi-nudity. She's pissed that only their shirts get rent and torn off, instead of their pants! ;-D


message 16: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (izzydavies) R-Pats is a bad actor and soooooooo not fit!!!!! (this is more like a statement topic than a debate-- everyone's agreeing!!!)


message 17: by ShadowTalon (new)

ShadowTalon (flameofnight) Hmmm...well, I do find his British accent to be cute when he's in interviews, but I don't like how he has to fake a plain ole' American accent when in the movies.

He's ugly for sure, however. And to be honest I never thought the werewolf was all that good-looking either. Rain, now that's a star I wouldn't mind dreaming about. Too bad he's gay...

A second choice would be Logan Lerman. I love his hairstyle, and he always looks so natural and comfortable in front of a camera.


message 18: by Bridgette (new)

Bridgette | 2 comments He is NOT HOT he is UGLY


message 19: by Selin (new)

Selin | 27 comments He is EİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
LOL seriously!!!


message 20: by Anna (new)

Anna Banana | 48 comments He seems like a fair enough dude in interviews, so I wouldn't go as far as to say that he makes me vomit. He is also fairly good-looking, though I would never call him hot. I think most people dislike him either because they don't think he played a well enough Edward Cullen, or just because he played Edward Cullen.

So, bottom line, I'm not swooning over the dude, but I don't hold anything against him either.


message 21: by Selin (new)

Selin | 27 comments Well, I agree


message 22: by Clementine (new)

Clementine (silentreverie) | 12 comments It's not his fault his character as Edward Cullen was entitled as "FAIRY" or something just because he's shining like crazy.

Yes, fellow Anna (namelings :3) I do not have anything against him, and I don't have a crush on him either. He's all right.


message 23: by Selin (new)

Selin | 27 comments Except he is a total SHOW OFF! -Please defend him, so this could be a debate-


message 24: by Anna (new)

Anna Banana | 48 comments He's actually not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YIoPg...

He seems like a decent enough guy.


message 25: by Selin (new)

Selin | 27 comments He talks, bes funny, and get money out of the whole thing...


message 27: by Anna (new)

Anna Banana | 48 comments So because he's an actor and you don't like the role he's playing, you naturally assume that he's an arse? People go on TV-shows and act like arrogant assholes, and others are decent enough. My friend loves him, so I've watched a hell of a lot of interview with him, with her. And he seems... nice. Not like one of those messed up people, who cant handle it.


message 28: by Selin (new)

Selin | 27 comments He USED to be nice, before he got, lets say, sexy (as some people would say), though I liked him as Cedric...


message 29: by Anna (new)

Anna Banana | 48 comments Actually, he still seems like a decent dude. Personally, I don't think he's hot or amazing, and he certainly does not rock my world in any way. But I think calling him a show-off is a bit harsh, when he seems like a fair enough dude. I didn't like the role of Edward Cullen I must say, mainly because I don't like Edward Cullen. But I don't think it makes him a show-off that he played in a movie.


message 30: by Selin (new)

Selin | 27 comments Ok ok, his english accent makes him look decent, otherwise, eiiwwwwwww....


message 31: by Sofea (new)

Sofea (sofeaghani) | 10 comments Selin wrote: "He USED to be nice, before he got, lets say, sexy (as some people would say), though I liked him as Cedric..."

Maybe it's because I don't like Edward Cullen so much, but I know that that is no reason to judge Rob in the movie. Prefer him in Harry Potter as well. :)


message 32: by Selin (new)

Selin | 27 comments How old was he in Harry Potter? Then, when he was Cedric and not so pale looking and didnt have a shaggy bierd, he was cute...


message 33: by Anna (new)

Anna Banana | 48 comments Selin wrote: "Ok ok, his english accent makes him look decent, otherwise, eiiwwwwwww...."

I disagree. That he has an english accent has nothing to do with the person himself. Now, I'm not claiming that I know the person, but from what I see, he's a decent enough guy. I generally try not to judge people, and I'm pretty disgusted by gossip-magazines that don't seem to respect anyones privacy, whatsoever.


message 34: by Selin (new)

Selin | 27 comments well, if you wanna be famous, youve gotta deal with it...


message 35: by Anna (new)

Anna Banana | 48 comments I don't see it that way. It is their right as human beings to NOT be attacked by the press. I rarely read gossip magazines, because they disgust me. It is so low what these journalists do. Instead of going out and telling the people about the important stuff, they chase celebrities and ruin their lives. Way to go, assholes.


message 36: by Nur (new)

Nur (nurovski) | 18 comments i know, theyre stupid but i gotta admit, even though they ruined lifes i really like them. there are some weird stuff going on peepz. like mily cyrus's mom cheating on her husband.. wow. she should be ashamed.
but im kinda in love with robert pattinson right now so im with yuo.
boo no gossiip magazines.


message 37: by Anna (new)

Anna Banana | 48 comments i know, theyre stupid but i gotta admit, even though they ruined lifes i really like them.

You like something that ruin peoples life? How nice.

there are some weird stuff going on peepz. like mily cyrus's mom cheating on her husband.. wow. she should be ashamed.

Okay, first of all, this is something you have from gossip magazines. Everything they say is as likely to be lies as it is to be the truth. The odds that Miley Cyrus' mom had an affair is much smaller than the odds are for her mom befriending Bret Michaels.

And even if she did have an affair, it's her and her families own, personal business, not something the whole world needs to know about.

Would you want people knowing stuff like that about your family? Would you like small things like hugging your friend to blown up and exaggerated, so that it seems to the world that you're having sex in secret?

but im kinda in love with robert pattinson right now so im with yuo. boo no gossiip magazines.

So it's only okay when it's people you don't like?


message 38: by Nur (new)

Nur (nurovski) | 18 comments noooooooo...... i dont mean it that way.. please..... i mean when you see someone you like eg. you see selena gomez on the cover and it sais "her new boyf." youre like OMG i gotta buy thaat....
so yeah thats why i bought it like 5 times :D but then i understood how stupid it was because i watched an interview about it and selena said she didnt know the guy.. weird..
so yeah thats my point sometimes you just gotta say-with i said a lot btw i know its wrrrrong- what the heck??!!! im buyin this and then you understand its stupid..

so yeahh booo gosiip magazines.


message 39: by Anna (new)

Anna Banana | 48 comments noooooooo...... i dont mean it that way.. please..... i mean when you see someone you like eg. you see selena gomez on the cover and it sais "her new boyf." youre like OMG i gotta buy thaat....

If we assumed I liked Selena Gomez in the slightest, I still wouldn't buy a gossip magazine about a boyfriend she might or might not have. If she has a boyfriend, great for her, if not, who cares? I would rather use my money on something useful as, say, a newspaper with valid information.

so yeah thats why i bought it like 5 times :D but then i understood how stupid it was because i watched an interview about it and selena said she didnt know the guy.. weird..

Wait, you bought the same magazine 5 times, then realized it was stupid because what it said was wrong?

so yeahh booo gosiip magazines.

Booh indeed.


message 40: by Nur (new)

Nur (nurovski) | 18 comments not the same one. the same magazine in different issues.. =)


message 41: by Anna (new)

Anna Banana | 48 comments So you've only bought 5 gossip magazines in your life?


message 42: by Nur (new)

Nur (nurovski) | 18 comments whats it to you


message 43: by Anna (new)

Anna Banana | 48 comments Way to be hostile. I was asking out of curiosity.


message 44: by Nur (new)

Nur (nurovski) | 18 comments well, you bought more??


message 45: by Anna (new)

Anna Banana | 48 comments Never bought a single one in my life. I've read my friends' sometimes, and my moms, but I never have and never will spend money on such crap.


message 46: by Nur (new)

Nur (nurovski) | 18 comments so how do you know so much about them?


message 47: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (djinni) | 7365 comments Mod
Because anyone could pick on up in a supermarket and read it in five minutes. The reading level of those magazines is so juvenile. Plus she never claimed extensive knowledge of the content of the magazines, but any idiots knows that a gossip mag is mostly about GOSSIP.


message 48: by Nur (new)

Nur (nurovski) | 18 comments really? theyre about gossip??
well i thought they had pretty pictures.. =) hihiihihihi


message 49: by Selin (new)

Selin | 27 comments nur, omg, you are so funny...
i hove no odds against gossip mags, cause people ON PURPOSE report their location, so they can have their pics in the mag...
but i dont read em...
nur, seriously, did you just say whats it to you???


message 50: by Nur (new)

Nur (nurovski) | 18 comments sorry i copied your surname :D


« previous 1
back to top