CSI and NCIS Lovers discussion

NCIS > Next Season

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) *gasp* i can NOT belive they got rid of the WHOLE team!!!!!!!!!! and btw, only the directer died, marco... just so u know...

message 2: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) OMG!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cannot wait! ... AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *bounces in chair exciteedly*

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Why did they get rid of the team? Now what will they do? Who's the new team goiging be? Can't wait for nest season.

CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (klandersen) | 63 comments They will find a way to get the gang back together, unless you hear of all the actors losing their contracts.

IMO it was just a way to have a huge controversial cliffhanger. Remember when Gibbs "Retired"? The writers feel they need to end the season off with a bang-up cliffhanger, unfortunately if a series gets canceled in the off season, they were extremely silly.

CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (klandersen) | 63 comments [quote:]Woop! NCIS rocks. I haven't actually been watching NCIS recently...care to fill me in?
[/quote:]

Where did you leave off? Season 5 cliffhanger with the Team Split?

I'll try not to spoil anything too crucial. Forgive me if I ruin anything for you.

Well obviously since the show continued for another season the team is back together. I won't spoil how they got back but it did take a couple of episodes to bring them all together again. It was also crucial to set up a sub-plot story arc to be completed later during the season.

Some of the story arcs this season concentrate more on Ziva and the reason she is working with NCIS (in preparation for the season ending).

There was a Two parter near the end of the season that introduced the characters to the as yet un-named spin-off series. It opened up a question or two for the purpose of hooking viewers onto the new series.

Of course there are a couple of episodes that bring in the FBI and Agent Fornell as per the actor's contract I suppose.

message 6: by CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (last edited Sep 18, 2009 07:55PM) (new)

CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (klandersen) | 63 comments Yes Season 6 is excellent.

@Greer Do you mean the spin-off series? Yes it is called NCIS: LA.

For those of you who haven't seen Season 6 yet (due to being somewhere in Europe or elsewhere outside of the USA) There was a two part story called "Legend" that introduces an undercover team that operates out of Los Angeles. In the States the new series will premiere after the episode of the Regular NCIS episode.

CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (klandersen) | 63 comments "Is the undercover team the normal team?"

NO it is a brand new team that operates out of LA. The two-parter near the end of Season 6 introduces them, and the new series NCIS: LA will feature them. The normal team will continue as is.

Cierra Buckles I have not seen NCIS LA. Is it good?

CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (klandersen) | 63 comments Cierra wrote: "I have not seen NCIS LA. Is it good? "

It's OK. To me it is more of a buddy cop show between Chris O'Donnell's Character and LL Cool J's. The Original NCIS is a true ensemble show. NCIS: Los Angeles Reminds me a little of Miami Vice except with two Crockets.

Cierra Buckles ooh

message 11: by Emily (new)

Emily (ipodaddict18) | 33 comments I dont like ncis la as much as ncis but its not half bad there are some hot ass guys in it.