The Wild Rose (The Tea Rose, #3) The Wild Rose discussion

impatiently awaiting...

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer I absolutely loved the tea rose and the winter rose, and am anxiously awaiting the SLOW arrival of this book! It does make me wonder how this book will turn out as it seems to be taking longer than expected to write... does rushing the author to meet an already pushed back deadline affect the power of the story??

message 2: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth Michel I actually asked the author about a year ago when this book would come out. She told me that she had to finish another young adult novel first. I didn't even realize Wild Rose was coming out this year! I was expecting it to take longer....I can't wait!!!

Mara I just saw her calendar page on her website and it said that it will be published in the US next year 2011. such a long wait! would it be published in other countries earlier? if so, im buying it there!

message 4: by ♥Xeni♥ (new) - added it

♥Xeni♥ Oh, I can't wait either! Ever since I read the other two I've been guessing what's going to take place in this book!

Oh please hurry up Ms Donnelly!

Caroline Wilson For some reason, JD's books are always published in England first...sometimes up to six months before they are released in the States. I usually have my aunt, who lives in the south England, to bring a copy over for me at the holidays. :-)

Caroline Wilson As an aside, it appears that her new YA book "Revolution" is going to be fabulous! I read "A Northern Light" while impatiently waiting for "The Winter Rose" to come out, and it was quite good. Perhaps "Revolution" will help us wait for "The Wild Rose"?

message 7: by Sasha (new)

Sasha I was just reading about "Revolution" and I couldnt agree with you more Caroline! I think it will keep us at bay while we impatiently wait for The Wild Rose. In my opinion, The Wild Rose cant get here soon enough. Ive been waiting for over a year!!