You Debate, We De Sharks discussion

Planet Earth > Evolution

Comments Showing 1-50 of 579 (579 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 3193 comments What is your opinion on it? I am an evolutionary theist. What about Macro and Micro?

message 2: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 106 comments Lies. All of it. And I can give you reasons.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i think its real.

message 4: by Ky (last edited May 03, 2010 05:24PM) (new)

Ky (poeticshark) I think evolution isa theory made by people who were too scared of the idea of God to admit that He made people.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

no, evolution of ANIMALS.

message 6: by Ky (last edited May 03, 2010 05:29PM) (new)

Ky (poeticshark) I know. I don't believe that animals could become human. That's ridiculous, I don't care HOW close we are to primates: there's still a huge difference and it's not going to change.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

you dont believe that animals couldnt become human.

i believe another type of elovution but i dont think i should talk about it. ((in other words, i dont want to talk about it.))

message 8: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) Oops. I hate dang typos. *goes to edit*

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

i gtg, bye.

message 11: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) *smiles in an embarrassed way* That's what I get for trying to type while singing.

message 12: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 3193 comments Boy, half of you sound so egotistical you don't want to be associated with primates, half of you sound sooo idiotic for trying to disprove a PROVEN THING!!!! But I will humor you meager minds so go ahead and tell me why all of this is fake and why all of biology is flawed. (and yes I am trying to be condescending.)

message 13: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) It's not proven. *rolls eyes* You sound majorly conceited.

message 14: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 3193 comments Yes it is. Ask any established biologist. It is a scientific fact.

message 15: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) Apparently you don't look any further than what you want to see. *doesn't feel like fighting about this so she leaves to go do something useful*

message 16: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 3193 comments Yes I do. I comment as soon as you respond. I was waiting on you forever.

message 17: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) Eleven minutes is not forever. *leaves again*

message 18: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 3193 comments Who me? You still haven't answered my original comment.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

*and will most likely come back again*

message 20: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 3193 comments Who me? I really am sooo confused.

message 21: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing didn't Darwin come up with the evolution theory?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Girl4beluga wrote: "Who me? I really am sooo confused."

no, Kenny

message 23: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 3193 comments Dovewing wrote: "didn't Darwin come up with the evolution theory?"

Yes

message 24: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 3193 comments *♥Nemonica♥* (Aka: Maria) wrote: "Girl4beluga wrote: "Who me? I really am sooo confused."

no, Kenny"

What?

message 25: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) *♥Nemonica♥* (Aka: Maria) wrote: "*and will most likely come back again*"

*laughs* It's funny how y'all seem to know me so well.

And G4B, I am NEVER going to answer your original comment. At least not today. Because if I do right now it will be just as rude and conceited as yours was, and it's not fun to have some younger girl talk to you like they are so superior. So. Yeah. I think I will bite my tongue on this subject for today. But if you wish to share some of the evolution theories you believe in: go ahead missy.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Poetic Ingenius- [Kenny:] wrote: "Eleven minutes is not forever. *leaves again*"

!!!!

message 27: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 3193 comments Yes well you can't measure maturity or intelligence by age. I have met some pretty stupid 20 year old. Also I hate when people measure me by my age. You know nothing about and most people think i am 17.

So you are not going to tell me why it is wrong.

message 28: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) Girl4beluga wrote: "Yes well you can't measure maturity or intelligence by age. I have met some pretty stupid 20 year old. Also I hate when people measure me by my age. You know nothing about and most people think i a..."

I'm not judging you by your age. Not technically. I'm just saying that it feels odd to have a person younger than me be like that to me. I'm not saying you're actually like that in real life or even condemning you for it: I don't do that.

*face* I never thought you were 17, though I did figure you were at least gr.8.

And nope. Not today.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Poetic Ingenius- [Kenny:] wrote: "*♥Nemonica♥* (Aka: Maria) wrote: "*and will most likely come back again*"

And G4B, I am NEVER going to answer your original comment. A..."

Its called good deating.

message 30: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) *♥Nemonica♥* (Aka: Maria) wrote: "Poetic Ingenius- [Kenny:] wrote: "*♥Nemonica♥* (Aka: Maria) wrote: "*and will most likely come back again*"

And G4B, I am NEVER going ..."

Deating? Oh..

message 31: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 3193 comments Poetic Ingenius- [Kenny:] wrote: "Girl4beluga wrote: "Yes well you can't measure maturity or intelligence by age. I have met some pretty stupid 20 year old. Also I hate when people measure me by my age. You know nothing about and m..."

Yes well in real life most people think I am legal.

message 32: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 3193 comments Poetic Ingenius- [Kenny:] wrote: "Girl4beluga wrote: "Yes well you can't measure maturity or intelligence by age. I have met some pretty stupid 20 year old. Also I hate when people measure me by my age. You know nothing about and m..."

So why comment?

message 33: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) Girl4beluga wrote: "Poetic Ingenius- [Kenny:] wrote: "Girl4beluga wrote: "Yes well you can't measure maturity or intelligence by age. I have met some pretty stupid 20 year old. Also I hate when people measure me by my..."

Legal. As in?

(forgive me, I'm Canadian. Legal means different things in different countries.)

message 34: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 3193 comments 18. I hate it, I work mornings at my family's food place and I hate all of the old creepy men.

message 35: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) Creepy old men. *chuckles* We're a bit off topic but that was amusing.

message 36: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) Girl4beluga wrote: "Poetic Ingenius- [Kenny:] wrote: "Girl4beluga wrote: "Yes well you can't measure maturity or intelligence by age. I have met some pretty stupid 20 year old. Also I hate when people measure me by my..."

That's how I roll. (roll as in 'little red wagon')

message 37: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 3193 comments Well you don't want to get on topic.

message 38: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) *grin* Bye!

message 39: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 3193 comments Come back tomorrow, please.

message 40: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) I might. But I'm babysitting, so it all depends.
perhaps I'll find some of my supporting evidence from last year.

message 41: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 3193 comments Doubt it :p

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

=\

message 43: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 3193 comments Poetic Ingenius- [Kenny:] wrote: "I think evolution isa theory made by people who were too scared of the idea of God to admit that He made people."

Really? Darwin wasn't an atheist.

message 44: by Emily (new)

Emily | 1422 comments I believe in evolution.

message 45: by Girl4beluga (new)

Girl4beluga | 3193 comments Thank You!!!

message 46: by Emily (new)

Emily | 1422 comments You're welcome! :)

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Air wrote: "I believe in evolution."

good for you!

message 48: by Emily (new)

Emily | 1422 comments There's proof. I can't just turn a blind eye to proof.:)

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 963 comments I believe that evolution is the literal way that the world was formed, and that the Genesis story is symbolic.

message 50: by Emily (new)

Emily | 1422 comments *Eyes cross*

Okidoki.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12