Larissa Ione Fans discussion

News & Contests > NEWS about The Lords of Deliverance series

Comments Showing 1-50 of 159 (159 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Larissa (new)

Larissa Ione | 93 comments Mod
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to stop in and update you all on the new series, since I've gotten LOTS of questions.

The new series is a spinoff of the Demonica series. It's set in the same world, and Demonica characters will make appearances. Some play very large roles. You'll meet the hero of the first book, Eternal Rider, in Sin Undone. He'll be Ares, also known as War, the second Horseman of the Apocalypse.

Right now, there are 4 books scheduled (because, you know, there are 4 Horsemen.) Eternal Rider is schedule for Spring 2011, but I don't have an exact date yet. Will let you know when I do.

Also, in May I'll be posting a Serena/Wraith short story on my website as thanks to all my readers for their awesome support of Ecstasy Unveiled in DABWAHA. You guys ROCK!

Thanks again, everyone!!!!

Now, back to the horse dudes...

message 2: by Leigh (new)

Leigh (llogan24) | 30 comments wow!!! this is awesome!! thank you for the update, and of course, the Demonica world, Larissa!!! looking forward to everything coming up in the next year...Wraith's short story, Sin Undone, and now the first of the 4 Horsemen!! yea!!!!!!

can't wait to spread the word to my fellow Demonica fans!!!

message 3: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 100 comments woohoo! this is wonderful news!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG this sounds so good I love the Demonica series!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I'm looking forward to all these stories coming up

message 5: by ~Vixhen~ (new)

~Vixhen~ (vixhen) | 14 comments I'm loving the sound of the new series! Larissa, you had me at "Ares," aka the "God of War."

message 6: by Shari (new)

Shari (charboneau) I can't wait for this new series!!!!

message 7: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
OMG I have been waiting to hear news about this series forever, I'm so happy to know more. I loved the demonica and I just know I will love this one as well, I'll definitely will be buying it as well,LOL.

message 8: by new_user (new)

new_user Oh, the Horsemen. That's creative. :)

message 9: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
I love the topic!

message 10: by Heather C (new)

Heather C (heathercook) I can't wait!!

message 11: by Mhollie (new)

Mhollie | 28 comments Do we get to know the names of the other 3 horsemen? Inquiring minds want to know...

message 12: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
I would love to know more about this series!

message 13: by Larissa (new)

Thanks, everyone! Awesome to see that there's interest! :)

Mollie, the names are:

Reseph (Pestilence)
Ares (War)
Limos (Famine)
Thanatos (Death)

Reaver is their watcher. :)

message 14: by Heather C (new)

Heather C (heathercook) Or at least ... Have we met them yet??!!

message 15: by Heather C (new)

Heather C (heathercook) Thanks Larissa,
That's even better!

message 16: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
Oh,I just love to get more info, I get all excited. Can we get a bit of info about what the first book will be about? I Don't mean to be nosy, sorry.

message 17: by Larissa (new)

No problem! I just can't say a lot yet, because everything is a spoiler for Sin Undone. But you'll meet Ares in Sin Undone, and his book will be about trying to keep his Seal from breaking and starting the Apocalypse. Basically, the Horsemen are not evil until their Seals break. So they're doing their best, but things don't always go so well... :)

message 18: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
Oh, you're killing me Larissa,LOL. I was dying to read more about the Demonica series. I am waiting for the 5th book more than for any other book out there, but now I know there is a whole other series to wait for. It will be a very long,painful waiting. Thanks for writing this amazing series. You're awesome Larissa. I hope this series gets as famous as the Demonica did. Maybe a new group will be opening for the new series,LOL.

message 19: by Mhollie (new)

Mhollie | 28 comments Larissa,

Thanks much for the names. Can't wait to meet Ares in Sin Undone. And more of Reaver too. He's yummy! Will he ever get his own book?

Any other tidbits you would like to throw out there for us, we would be grateful.

message 20: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
It's like we are all goldfishes waiting to be feed,LOL.

message 21: by Mhollie (new)

Mhollie | 28 comments Is that not the truth ;)

message 22: by Larissa (new)

Mollie wrote: "Larissa,

Thanks much for the names. Can't wait to meet Ares in Sin Undone. And more of Reaver too. He's yummy! Will he ever get his own book?

Any other tidbits you would like to throw out ..."

Hmm...well...I would like to give Reaver his own book. I have an idea, but first I have to see how the Horsemen play out with his story.

Other tidbits? I wish I could! But everything would be too spoiler-ish. After Sin Undone there are a few things I can share, though! :)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds great Larissa thanks for the info

message 24: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
Larissa wrote: "Mollie wrote: "Larissa,

Any other tidbits you would like to..."

Can't wait.
;)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 19 comments Your new series sounds fascinating, Larissa. I can't wait to read it!

Sharon (Simi) Ehcstasy | 27 comments Larissa wrote: "Hi everyone!

Just wanted to stop in and update you all on the new series, since I've gotten LOTS of questions.

The new series is a spinoff of the Demonica series. It's set in the same world,..."

Thanks Larissa - Question - is there a way for us to get into this world...I love what you have created.

message 27: by Shari (new)

Shari (charboneau) If there is a way, I want to go too!

message 28: by valee, Your moderator :) (last edited Jun 02, 2010 05:21PM) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
Larissa has just updated this to her twitter:

just sent Eternal Rider off to my editor (OMG, feels good to finish a book!)

Can't wait. I wish the release date was closer!

Unapologetic_Bookaholic Sounds good!

message 30: by Brandy *Ahviel* (new)

Brandy *Ahviel* (ahviel) Oh I can't wait to start this series I just finished book 4

Lori {Romancing the Dark Side} (romancingthedarkside) | 48 comments Larissa wrote: "No problem! I just can't say a lot yet, because everything is a spoiler for Sin Undone. But you'll meet Ares in Sin Undone, and his book will be about trying to keep his Seal from breaking and sta..."

Larissa,
I absolutely cannot wait to read Sin Undone and to read about the Four Horsemen! I was addicted to vampire paranormal romance and never thought anyone could make demons HOT but you proved me wrong with this series, I'm convinced! I'm a huge fan...keep those HOT alpha males coming! ;)

Sharon (Simi) Ehcstasy | 27 comments Larissa wrote: "Hi everyone!

The new series is a spinoff of the Demonica series. It's set in the same world,..."

Thanks for letting us know Larissa. I cant wait for the four books to come out as I know I am going to love them. Have already ordered Sin Undone so looking forward to reading about Sin.

message 33: by Meredith Barrons (new)

Meredith Barrons | 15 comments I am so glad there is going to be a spin off after Sin Undone. I am looking forward to meeting one of the four horseman in Sin's book!

message 34: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
I know, I'm so excited about this new series. I can't wait to know something more about it.

message 35: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
NEWS here! Hey guys, just thought you would like to know that Larissa has just let me know that she should be getting the cover for the book very soon! Also that she would make sure we get the heads' up when she gets anything new. So stay in touch because every piece of info I'm getting I'm sharing,lol.

Hope you get excited as I did. Can't wait to see this cover! A whole new series, this will be awesome.

message 36: by new_user (new)

new_user Very interested to see the cover. :D

message 37: by Brandy *Ahviel* (new)

Brandy *Ahviel* (ahviel) Oh I am so excited to see this... I bet it will be HOT either way

message 38: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
I wonder if they will be like the ones of the Demonica series or completely different.

message 39: by Brandy *Ahviel* (new)

Brandy *Ahviel* (ahviel) I am hoping for different.Get some variety of HOTNESS :)

message 40: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
I would like that too! Maybe those kind of covers with a super hoy guy in the center,lol. I love those ones much better than the ones with couples in them.

message 41: by Brandy *Ahviel* (new)

Brandy *Ahviel* (ahviel) Yeah tell me about it. It will give me something to think about (wink wink) after I have my little boy

message 42: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 100 comments oooh so excited!

message 43: by valee, Your moderator :) (last edited Jul 07, 2010 08:43AM) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
From Larissa:

*g* Well, you should be in luck -- my editor told me that they are going for a different look on the LOD covers, so fingers crossed! :)

Awesome, OMG, now I'm super excited, can't wait to see how they will be.

message 44: by Shari (new)

Shari (charboneau) I can't wait to see it!!!!

message 45: by new_user (new)

new_user Ooooh, I'm curious.

Lori {Romancing the Dark Side} (romancingthedarkside) | 48 comments I hope they're as HOT as the Demonica covers!

message 47: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 123 comments me too.

Sharon (Simi) Ehcstasy | 27 comments I am so excited about the upcoming series - cant wait to see the book cover.

message 49: by Candy (new)

Candy Dodson (candydida) | 73 comments Can't wait for the release of this new series. I am so hooked on the Demonica series. My hubby's getting jealous. lol

message 50: by Trenice (new)

Trenice | 62 comments When I got to the first book, Ediolon's story, in the series, my hubby learned how to fall asleep with the light on because I couldn't put my book down! LOL

« previous 1 3 4