Thunder
River-i want to be in!
Wind
Shadow
Other animals
Other cat

please request!

message 2: by Evan (new)

Evan Lindsay (grayfeather) Check the topic for additional roleplay for a website hosted by yours truly.

message 3: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) ((RiverClan))
Birdpaw padded out of the apprentice den and looked around, lifting her head and opening her haws to scent the air. It's going to rain soon. She looked at the freshkill pile, and noticed it was running low. She padded over to her mentor, and asked if she could go hunting. Her mentor said yes, and she scampered out of camp, heading for the river.

message 4: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) Birdpaw didn't know it, but her mentor, Ripplepool, was watching her from the trees as she hunted.

message 5: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (crystalstar) | 45 comments Mod
Crystalstar climbs up out of her den, she watches as Ripplepool speaks to birdpaw and birdpaw happily races into the forest.
(she must be hunting) and glances at the freshkill pile, the pile was small.
((ps. i LOVE riverclan)

message 6: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) Birdpaw spotted a mouse, and istantly dropped into a crouch, pouncing on it and killing it swiftly. She covered it, intending to retreive it on her way back, and continued to the river. Reaching the river, she paused, trying to remember what Ripplepool had told her about fishing.

message 7: by Evan (new)

Evan Lindsay (grayfeather) Graystar sat at the ledge of the rock that protruded outwards from beneath his den, inhaling the many aromas that drifted in the stale air. It was morning and the dew had not yet evaporated, leaving shinning pelts throughout the camp.

Graystar silently padded down the stone path that led to the center of the camp, where a stone stood not but five feet into the air.

message 8: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) ((riverclan))
Birdpaw stared at the river, thinking hard. She couldn't remember how to fish! She decided to just try anyway, and held her paw over the water, waiting for a fish to come swimming along. Seeing one, she splashed her paw into the water, and succeeded only in getting herself soaked. She looked around, embarrased, and hoped that no other cat had been around to see.

message 9: by Evan (new)

Evan Lindsay (grayfeather) Graystar looked away from the stone towards the Nursing Den, where the she-cats with kittens nurtured there young until the kittens would be old enough to become apprentices. Graystar could see a small blur of fur moving about in the den and realized it must have been tinykit and jaykit... playing and trying to prove to one another whom was the strongest.

message 10: by Willowmist (new)

Willowmist Ripplepool chuckled from where she was watching Birdpaw. The warrior emerged, "Here." She waited until a fish came swimming by, and used her claw to hook it up onto the shore. "Now you try."

message 11: by PJW (new)

PJW (fulhamfan7070) | 14 comments Thunderstar looked down apon his sleeping clan smiling

message 12: by PJW (new)

PJW (fulhamfan7070) | 14 comments ((Hi willow I'm back))

message 13: by PJW (new)

PJW (fulhamfan7070) | 14 comments Thunderstar had just become leader after the former leader's tragic death

message 14: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) Birdpaw grinned sheepishly, and waited for another fish to swim by. Spotting one, she tried to mimick Ripplepool's actions, but only succeeded in flinging the fish out of the water, and getting both herself and her mentor wet. Birdpaw sighed. I guess I'm not a very good fisher.

message 15: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) Ashstar wondered. I need an apprentice. She thought. It would be nice to train one!

message 16: by PJW (new)

PJW (fulhamfan7070) | 14 comments I'm lucky to be alive myself he thought

message 17: by Kim (new)

Kim (birdpaw's never been a good fisher. Ripplepool should do a better job in training her.) Ravenpelt thought as shehid in the undergrowth.(Enough stalling,)she thought (the clan MUST be fed.)

message 18: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) ((birdpaw tends to be bad at fishing, through NO fault of ripplepool!!!! she just no fish good! lol! oh, an kimberly, try using italics for thought, it less confusing!))
Birdpaw smiled. "Well, now we don't need baths!" She dashed off into the undergrowth and ran into Ravenpelt. "Ack! What in StarClan are you doing Ravenpelt?" She stalked off, searching for a bird to catch. She spotted a robin sitting in a tree, and launched herself up at it, knabbing it and carrying it back to the ground with her. She dropped it and sighed. If only I could fish as well as I catch birds. She grinned, figuring that was why she was Bordpaw instead of Fishpaw or something.

message 19: by Kim (new)

Kim ((how do you do italics?))

message 20: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) (( then text))

message 21: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) ((then after! all in same post though...))

message 22: by Kim (new)

Kim AT least she's good at catching birds. thought Ravenpelt as she ran off to catch some prey. ((and snowfoot, that's just ravenpelt's personality))

message 23: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) ((lol, i know, but birdpaw was startled by running into ravenpelt))
Birdpaw decided to try fishing again, and again, get extremely wet. She sighed. "Oh well, there are always other things to catch." She went to catch a mouse or vole or something.
((g2g!))

message 24: by Kim (new)

Kim Ravenpelt stalked up on a mouse and pounced. She then went over to fetch the rest of the prey she caught and headed baack to camp.

message 25: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) "Hey Birdpaw!" called Snowpaw racing up to catch up with her friend. "Do you want to hunt with me?"

message 26: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) Birpaw turned, grinning. "It's always more fun with a friend." She purred, and scented for prey. "There's a mouse over in that direction, and some birds in the trees." She looked up, and jumped, knabbing another bird. "Seriously though, come on, let's go!"

message 27: by Kim (new)

Kim Ravenpelt watched snowpaw as

message 28: by Kim (new)

Kim ((sorry, accidentally hit post halfway through the sentence)) ...she went out hunting with birdpaw. Ravenpelt then settled in her nest for a nice nap.

message 29: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) "Coming!" squealed Snowpaw and raced after her friend. She paused sniffing the air, then swiveled around and pounced on a mouse scuffling behind her. She grinned. But then there was a raven in the tree, she leaped for it. It was impossible to miss. "Prey is running well." she said happily

message 30: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) Birdpaw nodded. "Sure is." She spun, and caught a vole as it was about to burrow beneath the earth again. "I love new-leaf." She spotted a squirrel, and was debating going after it, when it dashed off. "Darn squirrel." She climbed up into the tree, and waited for another bird.

message 31: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) Snowpaw pelted after the squirrel. She didn't catch it of course, though she was fast, but saw another squirrel and caught that, laughingly bringing it back to show Birdpaw.

message 32: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) "Nice catch!" Birdpaw spotted the perfect bird, and leapt at it, grabbing it an falling out of the tree at the same time. "Oops. Have to work on my landings. Sometimes, I wonder if I'm in the right clan. Let's take this stuff back to camp!"

message 33: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) "'Kay." agreed Snowpaw, gathering her prey in her jaws. "We should try fishing tomorrow." she commented.

message 34: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) Birdpaw winced. "Um, yeah. Fishing tommorow. Great idea!" Great, now she can see what a lousy fisher I am. Oh well, at least I can still hunt well. She picked up her prey and headed back to camp.

message 35: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) Snowpaw led the way. She suddenly stiffened, and hisssed, "Shadowclan!"

message 36: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) Birdpaw's eyes widened, and she dropped her prey. "Let's ambush them!" She jumped up into a tree, ready to attack unsuspecting ShadowClan intruders.

message 37: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) There was only one, an older apprentice. "Now!" Hissed Snowpaw and they leaped down, hissing and surrounding him. "What are you doing here?" spat Snowpaw.
The apprentice glared. "Hunting." he retorted.
She growled "This is our territory! You can't hunt here!"
"And who's gonna stop me?" he laughed. "You? My clan wont' care, it's food."

message 38: by Kim (new)

Kim Ravenpelt stretched as she woke up from her nap. The sun was setting in the distance. She asked Ripplepool,"Have you seen snowpaw?"

message 39: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) Birdpaw hissed, unsheathing her claws. "You're right. Your clan WON'T care. But ours DOES." She yowled, and leapt on him.

message 40: by Kim (new)

Kim No one in camp had seen snowpaw or birdpaw since sunhigh. A hunting trip doesn't take that long, I'll go looking for them Ravenpelt thought.

message 41: by Kim (new)

Kim As Ravenpelt padded through the forest, she smelled shadowclan scent near the end of snowpaw's scent trail.

message 42: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) Birdpaw smelled Ravenpelt coming, and smiled in grim satisfaction. This apprentice is WAY outnumbered.

message 43: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) ((g2g))

message 44: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) Snowpaw felt glad Ravenpelt was coming, but the apprentice was way out of his leage. With her and Birdpaw both attacking him viciously, they drove him toward the border. He spat and clawed viciously, but finally turned and fled. Snowpaw bit down on his tail one last time, yowling, "And stay out!"

message 45: by Kim (new)

Kim Ravenpelt showed up just as the shadowclan apprentice ran away."What's going on?!" Ravenpelt demanded.

message 46: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) "He was hunting on our territory." Snowpaw explained. Proudly she added, "We chased him off. Teach him never to hunt here again!"

message 47: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) ((Anyone in ShadowClan?))

message 48: by Kim (new)

Kim "Ok then, we should report this to crystalstar," said Ravenpelt, her voice softening.

message 49: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) "Okay!" Snowpaw said brightly, following her mentor back to camp, bouncing on her paws.

message 50: by Kim (new)

Kim Once they arrived at crystalstar's den, Ravenpelt gave their report.

« previous 1 3