twilight lovers! discussion

Characters and Cast > Will Jacob and Nessie have kids?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 2543 comments I was just wondering if it's possible for Jacob and Renesmee to have children in the future. Do any of you think it's a possibility?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes i do... i heard that their might be more books and one will be about Jacob and Reenesme.

message 3: by Niki (new)

Niki (nicy) I want MS first...and then Jacob and Nessie can have as many kids as they want (although is kind of sick...she's a kid lol)

message 4: by Lois Ella (new)

Lois Ella (miskyella) | 83 comments to be honest i've asked myself the same question.
i think that stephanie meyer has to write some more books or else she is going to lose a lot of twilighters.
it would be wonderful if she writes another series about jacob and nessie!!
don't u?

message 5: by Angel (new)

Angel Hellewise | 12 comments Is it even possible, for a half-vampire to have a baby with a werewolf???

message 6: by Kylie (new)

Kylie (brecoz) I was thinking about that very thing the other night, both being half human. What sort of weird creature would they create, maybe a vampire that changes into a werewolf - how interesting!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

anythings possible

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Kylie wrote: "I was thinking about that very thing the other night, both being half human. What sort of weird creature would they create, maybe a vampire that changes into a werewolf - how interesting!"

Me too i though that would be amzing!

message 9: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments Kylie wrote: "I was thinking about that very thing the other night, both being half human. What sort of weird creature would they create, maybe a vampire that changes into a werewolf - how interesting!"

Thats freakin funny actually...
Imagine the kid's diet... he/she would eat the WHOLE animal...except for its boness..FLESH AND BLOOD !!!
Ewwwhhh...

message 10: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments i can actually picture 11 year old taylor feeding on an animal....
(puke)

message 11: by Lois Ella (new)

Lois Ella (miskyella) | 83 comments i think it's possible.
and if you think that thats gross than what about the cullens?!!
imagine it: they drink blood! they kill animals and instead of eating the flesh they drink the blood!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it's very possible

message 13: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 2543 comments It's still kinda weird to me, the kids would be human/werewolf/vampire.

message 14: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments lois ella wrote: "i think it's possible.
and if you think that thats gross than what about the cullens?!!
imagine it: they drink blood! they kill animals and instead of eating the flesh they drink the blood!"

I mean...like .. atleast they leave something in the animals ...
but vampolfff...(vampire/werewolf)...wont leave anything but the BONES...
thats like more than the limit of cruelty... *looks right & left sheepishly*

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

lol i have know clue what i think anymore, BUT i want it to be possible!

message 16: by Lois Ella (new)

Lois Ella (miskyella) | 83 comments Rizam wrote:
"I mean...like .. atleast they leave something in the animals ...
thats like more than the limit of cruelty... *looks right & left sheepishly*

but what good does it do to the animals if they don't have any blood!!
we eat animal flesh but we leave the blood and the bones.
the "vampolfff" at least would leave the bones

message 17: by Daisy (new)

Daisy lol Renesmee and Jacob's kid could just live on raw steaks!!

message 18: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments lois ella wrote: "Rizam wrote:
"I mean...like .. atleast they leave something in the animals ...
thats like more than the limit of cruelty..."

Whether its humans , wolves , vamps or a VAMPOLFF...
no1 is good for animalssss...coz we feed on em'..~~

whatever we leaveeee outta them after satisfying our hunger doesnt make em stay alive...!!

message 19: by Kylie (new)

Kylie (brecoz) "VAMPOLFF" - I like that word!

You're absolutely right - the animal is dead regardless, so maybe it's just wasteful to leave the rest!

message 20: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments Thank u .. =D

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

lol u guys are funny!!!

message 22: by Rizam (new)

Rizam Umer | 450 comments Glad we amuse u .. =P

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Eeeew. that would be awkward. :|

message 24: by Kylie (new)

Kylie (brecoz) I was wondering, don't laugh, but do vampires need to go to the toilet?
Surely all that blood has to go somewhere!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

No.... I don't think so I think their bodies just absorb all of it

message 26: by Kylie (new)

Kylie (brecoz) Oh that makes sense, I hadn't thought it through properly =D

message 27: by Lois Ella (new)

Lois Ella (miskyella) | 83 comments hey rizam, no hard feelings?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah! I thought about that a while ago and decided that was how it works

message 29: by Ramsha (new)

Ramsha (twisaga33luvyabffles) | 29 comments Fyopiagdt the CIA Pirate wrote: "lol Renesmee and Jacob's kid could just live on raw steaks!!"

LMHO CANT W8 4 ECLIPSE!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

ME 2!

message 31: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Awesome Topic Vivi! I think they will definetly have kids, but I dont see Stephenie writing it into any of her books! I can definetly see some sequels about renesmee and Jacobs relationship though. And I really think Zafrina and Renesmee are gonna end up being really close. I saw lots of foreshadowing that!

message 32: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
I think that even if it didn't seem realistic for them to have kids Stephenie would find a way to make it happen...she is really good at finding a way for things that don't seem possible.

message 33: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Exactly...like finding a way to rationalize how a vampire has sperm! lol...that blew me away the first time I read it

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I was like wait what... even I know that's about as possible as an elephant knocking up a person

message 35: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
My point exactly!!! Lol!!!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL thats really funny. shell make it happen if she writes about it!

message 37: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Lol! Of course it would have to be a vampire elephant

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

lol thats GREAT Krystal!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah!

message 40: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (shyluck13) I was actually thinking about this, as well...their future, not necisarily about kids. I was also wondering how Bella would cope, you know? Woudln't it be awesome for her to walk in on them together ... just a stab of pain in the non-beating heart...i love bella, but i still think she got off too easily with the whole jacob thing. i hope stephenie writes more, and soon!

message 41: by Krystal (last edited Apr 25, 2010 09:42PM) (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Ewwww...that would be horribly DISGUSTING if Bella walked in on her daughter and her best friend. I doubt Stephenie would EVER write something as foul as that. I'd stop reading the books if it was filled with that kind of smut! I dont think Bella got off easy at all. She wasnt jealous that Jacob imprinted on Nessie, and she knew in her heart throughout all the books that Edward was "the one" for her. The confusion only came from the fact that she and Jacob loved each other so much.....as friends. Jacob imprinting on Nessie resolved Jacobs story and gave him a happy ending. Love it!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

i completly agree with you krystal, sorry alyssa

message 43: by Lois Ella (new)

Lois Ella (miskyella) | 83 comments i agree with krystal

message 44: by Kylie (new)

Kylie (brecoz) Sorry Alyssa, I agree with Krystal!

message 45: by Bree (new)

Bree Tratt | 6 comments Yer Maybe but probably not cuz she'll be 6 and he'll be 16 and i dont think Edward would let her! lol um but it could happen cuz they are sorta in love <3 there so cute but if they did they would be 3rd human 3rd vampire and then 3rd werewolf then it would be some mutant baby....

message 46: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments and then that would lead us back to the convo of what would "it" EAT??? And I wonde3r if it would have any type of power. Hmmmmm.....I have no clue what a vampire/human/shapeshifters power would be! Maybe it would have the power to shift into anything! And it would probably be pretty invincible especially if its gonna be hard like marble (like the Cullens), and as fast as them too!!

Hmmm food for thought!

message 47: by Lois Ella (new)

Lois Ella (miskyella) | 83 comments exactly

message 48: by Bree (new)

Bree Tratt | 6 comments wow....

message 49: by Lois Ella (new)

Lois Ella (miskyella) | 83 comments now thats humility

message 50: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Huxford (blackpanthershay) | 737 comments Mod
Krystal wrote: "Ewwww...that would be horribly DISGUSTING if Bella walked in on her daughter and her best friend. I doubt Stephenie would EVER write something as foul as that. I'd stop reading the books if it was ..."

Nah she led Jacob on and used him..she deserves some hurt..I could phase right now and deal with her!!!

« previous 1