Darkyn Lovers discussion

Twilight Fall?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jael ~ *~ Syhren ~* ~ (wwwgoodreadscomprofilejael) The next book of Darkyn. This one centers around Jaus. This time he gets his chance at love and wins. ( We all know Thierry claimed his woman from the book Private Demon) I can't wait to read it when it's released in July.

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rrgoettl) | 10 comments I heart Jaus. In Private Demon it was really weird how he fought Thierry over Jema, but now I'm okay with it, because it means that he gets his own book... where he gets to be awesome.
I liked how he realized that he and Jema would have been a really awkward match.

Jael ~ *~ Syhren ~* ~ (wwwgoodreadscomprofilejael) Awkward doesn't cut it. He watched her grow up from a baby! That weirded me out but IA so glad he found a woman. I really enjoyed this book.

message 4: by new_user (new)

new_user Yeah, I really liked that too. It's great when a character has more layered history, like we've seen with Jaus. The girl he meets in his book is not his first love, etc. (He's a grown man.) It adds layers to his character too. He learns about himself as a result of meeting Jema and his heroine.

Jael ~ *~ Syhren ~* ~ (wwwgoodreadscomprofilejael) IA NewU- she wasn't his first love but he was able to love her still. I think this is what made Jaus my fav overall.

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jen421) | 15 comments Plus he suffered the loss of his love. He had to watch her choose someone else. Lilling healed more than just his arm.

Jael ~ *~ Syhren ~* ~ (wwwgoodreadscomprofilejael) Aww I just felt really bad about that damn arm.