Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

General Discussion > Briggs - Mercy and Alpha & Omega

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindyjade) | 72 comments I just finished Bone Crossed and was going to move on to the newest installment, Silver Borne. But I am curious, should I read what there is of the Alpha & Omega series first? Or does it not matter?

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Bair-Epps | 725 comments I don't think it will matter even though there is a small part that references them in the book.

Definitely need to read the Alpha and Omega series though. Very good!

message 3: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindyjade) | 72 comments Well thanks guys, appreciate it! If it's really not important I'm gonna just go ahead and go with Silver Borne first. I'm definately gonna read the Alpha & Omega series when I'm finished though. I love Briggs' world and characters! :)

message 4: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (audiobookmel) I do not think it matters if you read Silver Borne first or not. I would recommend reading the short story prequel in On the Prowl. It gives a lot of background that helps understand Alpha and Omega. Great storyline. I love the prequel and the two novels. Definitely a must for Mercy Thompson fans.

message 5: by Inanna (new)

Inanna Mute | 16 comments Not really necessary to read the Alpha and Omega stuff to get into the Mercy books. I read Cry Wolf before I read any of the Mercy books, and I think I'd actually have been better off doing it the other way around. Totally makes more sense that way.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

On the Prowl (other topics)