Midnight Breed Fans discussion

The Characters > Rio & Dylan

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
I loved, loved Rio. And what I liked the most about his book was to see how he recovered after everything that happened to him. I have a thing for tortured heroes, and Rio was just screaming for somebody to help him, I wish it could have me though,LOL.

Dylan was good heroine as she helped Rio get through everything, but I didn't find her power so great. I mean if I could choose one it wouldn't be hers for sure.

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) I think Dylan was very understanding and supportive to Rio. That was one of the things I liked about her. Her power was pretty creepy, wasn't it?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

It is a creepy power, but depending on where you are in the series it is either foreshadowing or interestingly helpful.

For me I thought it was a rather impressive power, most of the powers these women have require a certian amount of compassion and gumption to be able to live with. This particular one takes a strength I cannot begin to imagine!

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) Yes, I'm glad I don't see dead people!

message 5: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
hahaha, I know, I feel the same way, I mean I don't think it would be cool to have that kind of power. What would you use it for...??

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) I don't even want to go there!

message 7: by Selena (new)

Selena Lem | 1 comments i love rio , i think he sexy

message 8: by Gokce G (new)

Gokce G | 147 comments I remember I really loved Rio and was very excited about his book cause he was a tortured man who was betrayed by someone he loved. So I was looking forward to his story to see how he was gonna come to love Dylan and it didn't disappoint :)

message 9: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
I loved this one as well!

message 10: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) I love tortured heroes and Rio is right up there with the best of them. My favorite aspect of Dylan's personality is her ability to love and accept Rio as he is. This is what helps him to heal.
Great book.

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (godschild4677) Loved this book! Everything about it. Especially Rio & Dylan

message 12: by Sarah ♥ dog crazy ♥ (last edited Aug 01, 2011 02:14AM) (new)

Sarah ♥ dog crazy ♥  (mylheage) I love Rio, he's my fave Breed male! Not a fan of Dylan though but I'm good at igroring her. LOL

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (godschild4677) Sarah wrote: "I love Rio, he's my fave Breed male! Not a fan of Dylan though but I'm good at igroring her. LOL"

LOL

message 14: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) Sarah wrote: "I love Rio, he's my fave Breed male! Not a fan of Dylan though but I'm good at igroring her.

Lol! What is it about Dylan that you didn't like?

Sarah ♥ dog crazy ♥  (mylheage) She is an annoying character who can't keep her mouth shut and is stupid.