Morganville Vampires Fans discussion

JOIN PLEASE!!!!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne (karmakat94) | 1 comments Hey everyone. I just started a new group that includes fans of the Morganville Vampire series!!! I need members. The group is called Obessed With Vamps? Please jOIN!!!

message 2: by Samira (new)

Samira (sam920) all right. i'll check it out.

message 3: by Samira (new)

Samira (sam920) Cheyenne wrote: "Hey everyone. I just started a new group that includes fans of the Morganville Vampire series!!! I need members. The group is called Obessed With Vamps? Please jOIN!!!"

i can't find your group

message 4: by ♋ Carol☯ (new)

♋  Carol☯  (Poopsie) Hi all, well after reading some of the sample chapters on Rachels website, I'm hooked literally. I've just ordered all the books bar the last one & now I can't wait till they arrive...she says exhaustedly :D
Can't wait to join in the discussions.

message 5: by ♋ Carol☯ (new)

♋  Carol☯  (Poopsie) Hi all, well since my last post, I have now officially caught up, yeah it didn't take that long, still waiting for my last book to arrive ghost town.
I know I'm very late in catching up, but seriously it was worth the wait.
Absoltely loved the series, I've rated each book with 5 stars, very impressed, was a little disappointed, I really wished the books had of been thicker, I don't want the series to end.so I'm hoping she keeps on writing. I love all the characters & what they go through.. Claire & Shane adorable, I hope Oliver & myrnin find love, they truly need it...Michael & Eve can only get better, wld love it eve finally turned vamp so that she & Michael will be together forever, I know really sappy, oh well... My own thoughts. :D

message 6: by Katie (new)

Katie (kahneks) Carol they have found love. Oliver loves Amelie, and we already know that Myrnin loves Claire - but he also knows that it will never work out. He is a gentlemen and would never come between Shane and Claire - even though he secretly hopes that Shane will die. Eve can't turn vamp, I don't think there is a vamp strong enough to do it. We know that it almost killed Amelie to turn Michael, and Oliver is Amelie's equal. Oliver is also power hungry; he wouldn't risk his own death to turn anyone - let alone Eve. Although, Bishop is still out there somewhere...I guess he could do it.

Truthfully, I don't know how Caine will end the series, but I am with some of the others that they can't just go on tour with Michael and drive off into the sunset! Somebody might have to kick the bucket...I think possibly Myrnin might die saving Claire from Oliver, and give Claire the secret to leaving Morganville undetected. Just my thought...