Darren Shan Fans discussion

All about The Saga of Darren Shan

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Reza (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:14PM) (new)

Reza | 3 comments Mod
hi,
you can discuss about these 12 books here,

all books added into group shelves,

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 31, 2007 02:01PM) (new)

حماسه ی دوازده جلدی درن شان بهترین کتابهایی بود که تو عمرم خوندم... شروع، اصل داستان و پایانش - که من اصلا دوستش نداشتم - همه و همه عالی بودن و من به جرعت میگم این مجموعه میتونه از هری پاتر هم پیشی بگیره!

message 3: by George (last edited Jun 06, 2008 11:02AM) (new)

George (pagesandportraits) WHO IS YOUR FAVOURATE CHARACTER?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

idk, maybe mr. crepsley--can't go wrong with everyone's favorite grumpy vampire!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

which is ur favorite book? I <3 the 12th!

message 6: by Reza (new)

Reza | 3 comments Mod
I liked the second book

message 7: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (chloeful) | 1 comments i agree. the second was probably my favorite. or the lake of souls...hm.
but im only on the 11th book, so im not completely done yet, haha. I CANT WAIT FOR THE MOVIE!!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I KNOW!!!!! ME NEITHER!!!!! is anyone here a subscriber to shanville monthly? its an e-newsletter written by darren himself with all the latest news from the past month. anyway, in the august issue, there was a link to the first ever photo from the set of cirque du freak!!!! here's the link: http://www.empireonline.com/news/feed...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

wait, i changed my mind- fav character: HARKAT!

message 10: by Drew (new)

Drew | 3 comments OMG there making a cirque du freak movie this movie is going to be awsome what book will the movie be based on anyone know

message 11: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany | 3 comments Hearing about the movie was like a dream come true! My favorite character is Arra, and it sucks that she had to die. My favorite book in the series was...well that's a hard decision. It's a tie between Trials of Death and Sons of Destiny. And I have to start getting this newsletter!

message 12: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany | 3 comments Oh, and the movie will combine the first three books I think.

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) I, personally, liked the third book best. Murlough seemed to entertain me...and there was so many twists. ...I just love the series :D

message 14: by Drew (new)

Drew | 3 comments my favorite character was mr crepsley and harkat in the book was the most original i almost cried when he died and my favorite book was either vampire mountain or hunters of dusk both where really good hope i didnt spoil it for any of you

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

My favorite was the 12th book, and my favorite character was Harkat Mulds the little person.

OMG, I saw the movie and it was really good. Actually, I can't believe they did so well with such a great book.

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Awww I wanna see it. I just have to be sick

message 17: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria Taylor (ale88x) | 14 comments I loved the books!! I cried when Larthen Cresply died though!! i wish "The Light Excusioner" will come out soon!! and the movie was good just not like the book

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

EVERYBODY: GO VOTE ON THE POLLS

message 19: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) best character:snake-boy. sorry, its been so long i forgot his name.
best book:not the last one. too confusing. and it kinda p***ed me off.

message 20: by Martin (new)

Martin Aguilar (domster007) | 73 comments I like Mr.Crempsley and the woman in the vampire mounatin, when mr crepsly took darren to the mountain to do the trials and training

message 21: by David (new)

David | 33 comments i like steve cuz hes all evil and stuff
my fave books are prolly the 11th one or 12th one

message 22: by Cian (new)

Cian Mortimer | 17 comments I read them in books that had 3 mashed into each one so the first one us actually the first three so first one!

message 23: by Cian (new)

Cian Mortimer | 17 comments I'm so sad that movie was such an epic fail!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

The movie had parts from all the books mashed in. It was mostly book one, which was pretty close except for a few major differences such as age. Then it has parts from the last book and others in the series.

message 25: by Cian (new)

Cian Mortimer | 17 comments Book 3

message 26: by Ninth (new)

Ninth  (ninthkhashcannan) | 2 comments Favorite book: Killers of the Dawn (Cirque Du Freak, #9) by Darren Shan

message 27: by Cian (new)

Cian Mortimer | 17 comments Book 3 is my favourite