Real Roleplay discussion

Roleplays > Romance

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 82 comments Jordan was scared. It has been so long since shes been scared. She was pregnant, she knew it. She knew she was pregnant, and she couldn't afford hospital help. She looked down at her stomach that was like a baloon. She cried in pain and went looking for a place to sit down. She had no one and needed someone.

message 2: by Kristie (new)

Kristie (Kay2448) Alex woke up all happy and took a shower getting ready for the day

Krissy was dressed and walking around town when Alex texted her 'morning pretty gurl' she laugh 'morning Alex' then her texted her about taking a shower and to meet her at the park in 10 mins Krissy walked toward the park but saw a gurl that look pregent she walked over to her "hello im Kristie, r u new around here?"

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Molly walked around town feeling as happy and bubbly as she is everyday. But how could she when she just found out she was two weeks pregnant? She couldn't tell the guy at school he was a father. He would freak out and not help. The father was a Senior at Rogan High and he had talked her into having sex with her.

message 4: by Kristie (new)

Kristie (Kay2448) Alex walked toward the park for her was ready for the day he was cheery and happy

message 5: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 82 comments Jordan walked to the park and sat under a shadey tree. She closed her eyes Hoping that that girl over there would at least notice.

message 6: by Kristie (new)

Kristie (Kay2448) Kristie walked over to Jordan "Hello im Kristie, r u new here i dont remeber seeing u arounf here?"

message 7: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 82 comments "H-hi, I'm Jordan..." she said weakly..."I-I live on my own, I gu-guess you could say I'm new here. My parents left me at the age of 6 and I have been alone since." she said while placing her hands on her womb.

message 8: by Kristie (new)

Kristie (Kay2448) Kristie nodded "umm im not trying to be rude but are u pregent?"

Alex skipped over to them

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Molly noticed some people gathering under a tree. She shrugged and skipped over to the park and sat on a swing

message 10: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 82 comments "Y-yes I am... this always h-happens to me... and I don't have any money to afford a hopsital." she said as tears came down her face.

message 11: by Kristie (new)

Kristie (Kay2448) Kristie whipped her tears "u can come stay with us" she pointed at Alex, Alex nodded "yes of course"

message 12: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 82 comments "R-really?" she asked weakly as she stood up. She closed her eyes in pain as sweat rolled down her face.. She was feeling sick. But her time hasn't come yet to give birth. "I don't li-like hospitals.. when I have to, can I have them at home?" she asked.

message 13: by Kristie (new)

Kristie (Kay2448) Kristie nodded "lets get u to our house to clean up and get some new cloths, ok"

Alex Picked her up and started to take her toward the house

message 14: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 82 comments Jordan leaned her head on Alex's shoulder. She missed her parents so much. She started to cry again. This situation reminded her so much of them. When they reached the house Jordan weakly walked over to the couch. "Thank you..." she said in pain slowly. She sat down. She was still sweating.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Molly got off the swing and walked around to the lake

message 16: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 82 comments "Y-You guys live so close to the park..." she tried to start a conversation as she looked out the window and saw Molly walking around the lake.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Molly sat down infront of the lake and started to hum to herself throwing rocks in

message 18: by Kristie (new)

Kristie (Kay2448) Alex dropped of the girls in the house and walked down by the lake

Kristie helped Jordan inside

message 19: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 82 comments 'She looks lonely...' thought Jordan as she opened the window and started to call her over. "Hey you come here!" she shouted weakly.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Molly didn't hear Jordan. Molly rubbed her tummy "I'll take good care of you" She said smiling

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabelle walked to the park ((not pregnant, by the way)) with her Italian Mastiff puppy, Immie. Immie pulled Isabelle along as she tried to text a friend who lived across the country.

message 22: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 82 comments Jordan laid back down on the couch. She winced in pain as sweat beat down her face.