eragon riders roleplay discussion

Dragon Related Dreams

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Briaq , We are Riders. Do you challenge us? (new)

Briaq  (briaq) | 999 comments Mod
Ever had a dream related to dragons or Eragon, or just a wacky dream that you want to share? Post it here!

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth I ahd a dream that a dragon torched me for a barbeque party.

message 3: by Briaq , We are Riders. Do you challenge us? (new)

Really?

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth No.

message 5: by Briaq , We are Riders. Do you challenge us? (new)

I had a wacky dream that Durza invited us to Thanksgiving dinner, and he turned Noodle into a 170 pound cat and was going to cook her, and that he stabbed me with a gold blade, but it didn't hurt very much, and he sent vampires and really dumb werewolves to kill us (he took me and some other person personally into the graveyard behind his mansion and had his werewolves kill us, so we played dead.) Then it turned into my house, and Oliver from Hannah Montana was fighting over a skateboard with this kid, and Eragon was there, and three dragons, and it was very fast-paced and confuzzuling. I think I got killed once...Durza personally came afer me...

Who wants to hear about my ULTIMATE DREAM?! Noodle's heard it...Noodle, remember 'the dude in a baseball jersey eating an energy bar'?

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth lol, yeah! When you see him, and he is like, "I locked the door behind me!" L! O! L!

message 7: by Briaq , We are Riders. Do you challenge us? (new)

Here I go:

message 8: by Briaq , We are Riders. Do you challenge us? (new)

So first, Kronos and Lord Voldemort and Dumbldore are arguing about our fate, and they are trying to keep us from going into the house (except for Dumbldore), so I casually say, "I'm going into the house," and stsrt to walk away. Then, we are running towards my house and Kronos is firing cannon balls with his scythe, and Percy Jackson gets blasted. Voldemort conjures up a really stupid pruple owl to dive bomb me, but I get into my house and start locking doors. A batle is raging outside, and inside people who are wounded are resting, and I go downstairs to my garage where a there is a red convertible. Voldemort has now created two dragons (one green, breathes fire, other light blue, breathes ice). The ice dragon changed sides and is on our side. He blasts ice so bright that you can see through my garage doors. Then, Luna Lovegood comes in and we hide behind the car thinking that we are going to get blasted. We run upstairs, and there's this dude...eating an energy bar...wearing a baseball jersey. We ask him how he got in, and he answers, " I locked the door behind me!" We go back downstairs and I'm about to lock the glass door when I realize that the green dragon is right outside. Then I realize the glass isn't there. So Luna gets away, and the only way I survive is by telling the dragon I'll help him kill the other dragon. The only thing in my pocket is a pen, so I start drawing on the dragon's face, telling the green dragon that it will make the blue dragon suffer painfully. I manage to escape, and these twins from my school are now trying to kill me. I find Blaine from my school and Annabeth stabbing people with knives in their backs. The last thing I remember was seeing Luna riding the blue dragon that now has pen scribbles on his face flying over my house, and then we are at Hogwarts with Professor McGonagal and we are celebrating our victory.

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hee hee. Energy bar. Never gets old.

message 10: by Minecraft (new)

Minecraft  (minecraftxdcheckitout) | 165 comments WOW, cool dream

message 11: by Minecraft (new)

Minecraft  (minecraftxdcheckitout) | 165 comments In my dream i dreamt that i rode on a pink unicorn! JK

message 12: by Briaq , We are Riders. Do you challenge us? (new)

Wow...

message 13: by Briaq , We are Riders. Do you challenge us? (new)

Ooooooo, I had a dream where I got stabbed by a spear, and yeah...

And another time, Durza had captured me and was running a blade down my arm, but it only hurt like a paper-cut. Same dream, he ordered werewolves to kill us, so we played dead and you would not believe how stupid they were...

message 14: by Briaq , We are Riders. Do you challenge us? (new)

It's weird how I love getting my rp characters attacked and killed, but in real life I cannot STAND sharp things or blood. Yeesh, I can't look when I get my shot every night...seven shots a week, and blood draws once a month (once a morning in the hospital). If my mom has a cutting knife, I flinch away...weird.

message 15: by Minecraft (new)

Minecraft  (minecraftxdcheckitout) | 165 comments Yea, I guess kind of same here.
Ooo... I had a dream where I was in a zombie appocalypse
XD

message 16: by Briaq , We are Riders. Do you challenge us? (new)

I had the same Durza dream last night, except it hurt more. I also dreamed that I ate cake.

message 17: by Minecraft (new)

Minecraft  (minecraftxdcheckitout) | 165 comments Mmm... Cake :)

message 18: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Cake. *licks lips* I want chocolate creme. Nice and yummy. I had this weird dream where I had to save teh Jewel of Life that was hidden in a bathroom, but then all of these Pokemon came in and I ended up in a forest jumping down Tartarus with a mob following with torches and pitchforks. It was REALLY weird.

message 19: by Briaq , We are Riders. Do you challenge us? (new)

Uh...yeah...

message 20: by Minecraft (new)

Minecraft  (minecraftxdcheckitout) | 165 comments Ditto

message 21: by Briaq , We are Riders. Do you challenge us? (new)

HI!!!!!!!!!!!

message 22: by Minecraft (new)

Minecraft  (minecraftxdcheckitout) | 165 comments HI!!!

message 23: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 620 comments wow, Noodle...just wow. XD

message 24: by Minecraft (new)

Minecraft  (minecraftxdcheckitout) | 165 comments agreed

message 25: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) Can't be as wierd as my dream.

My class had to pass the Fairy God Parent test, so our fairy teachers gave us each a needle and a go-kart. We had to figure out the riddle, which was "Don't run into a wall" and Jordan, a kid from out class told us we had to stick a needle in our butts while driving the go-kart. My friend Alyssa said she didn't want to stab herself infront of everyone so she went to the bathroom to do so, but I did and I passed out, then drove my go-kart into a wall. We all went to graduation and got our sparkly wings, except for Alyssa, who was still in teh bathroom.

Then we flew away and we found a level 80 blood elf fairy, and we had to fight him. Then a giant cow sat on it, and took us to a magic dragon.

:D I always have dreams like this when I have seafood.

message 26: by Briaq , We are Riders. Do you challenge us? (new)

Wow...COOL!

message 27: by Aromis (new)

Aromis | 5 comments Hi PEEPS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!/!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 28: by Minecraft (new)

Minecraft  (minecraftxdcheckitout) | 165 comments WOOT WOOT

message 29: by Briaq , We are Riders. Do you challenge us? (new)

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY ARE WE YELLING?!!

message 30: by Kayla (new)

Kayla This isn't relating to eragon, but my friend found this very amusing...
i was at Hogwarts, and my band teacher was there and for some strange reason Johnny depp was there to see her, and I asked for his autograph and he sat down and stuck his feet on my face...

message 31: by Briaq , We are Riders. Do you challenge us? (new)

Weird...

message 32: by Kayla (new)

Kayla yeah... that one had my friend in giggles for days.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

HAHAHHAHHAHHAHAH

message 34: by Aromis (new)

Aromis | 5 comments Weirdo.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Aromis dude, don't call me or my good friends weirdos, K?

message 36: by Aromis (new)

Aromis | 5 comments Some are my freinds

message 37: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Hehe it's okay. I get the 'weirdo' about three times a day at school. My friend Jamie and I also greet each other by saying "DORK!"
So yeah, you could say I'm a bit weird... :) lol

message 38: by Minecraft (new)

Minecraft  (minecraftxdcheckitout) | 165 comments LOL

message 39: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 620 comments LOL, nightpaw. XD

message 40: by Kayla (new)

Kayla yeah, i know... :)

message 41: by Briaq , We are Riders. Do you challenge us? (new)

Yay! I had another Durza dream! He captured us and fed us bacon, and then we escaped through the air vent!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow, sad

message 43: by Briaq , We are Riders. Do you challenge us? (new)

WHY DO I KEEP DREAMING ABOUT CAKE?!

message 44: by Briaq , We are Riders. Do you challenge us? (new)

I had an Eragon-Warriors-Avatar-Pokemon Dream last night...

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay... About what?

message 46: by Briaq , We are Riders. Do you challenge us? (last edited May 14, 2010 03:30PM) (new)

k, so the warrior clans are people, and we move onto a cruise ship, and the evil gerneral from Avatar is there, giving orders, then it turns into an endless hallway with lockers, and everyone is milling around and talking, and the three top commanders from team galactic are there and they bake cake and i follow saturn around because i like him, and i try to steal a book from the healer in carvahall and her apprentice, leafpool, who is human, about the ledgendary eragon, and i succeed (yay!) and yea, very wacky. good cake, though.

message 47: by Briaq , We are Riders. Do you challenge us? (new)

I had a dream where we were fighting over cake that Durza had. WHY DO I KEEP DREAMING ABOUT CAKE?!?!?!?!?!?

message 48: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 620 comments 'cause le gateau is yummy?

message 49: by Briaq , We are Riders. Do you challenge us? (new)

And I had a dream where Noodle got turned into a cat, and Durza was going to cook her, and he had his really dumb werewolves try to kill us.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

ive had lots of dreams about dragons *sighs*and cake.

« previous 1