MormonReads discussion

Check out my blog

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dana (new)

Dana (tigris) | 4 comments I have a ton of blogs! I'm in the process of converting my personal one into a public one but my others are:

Mommy 4-1-1 - made up of volunteer mommy contributors imparting knowledge, wisdom and experience for women considering motherhood, experiencing motherhood, suffering from pregnancy or infant loss, adoption, step- and single-parenting, and so on. It's still in the early stages. If anyone would like to contribute please send me an email (my info is on the About page).

One For The Books - my book review blog. There's still a little bit of development left to be done but I plan on reviewing LDS books here as well.

Journey to Vegan - my experience converting to veganism. I'm still only at the vegetarian stage. ;)

message 2: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cmbohn) | 71 comments Mod
They all sound interesting! I will be sure to check them out.

message 3: by Dana (new)

Dana (tigris) | 4 comments When I saw the comments you left, I checked out your blog. I was thinking, "Digging Up Bohns, Digging Up Bohns... Why does that sound familiar?" Finally figured out! Thanks for your support!

message 4: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cmbohn) | 71 comments Mod
I probably should have mentioned GoodReads, but I forgot! Sorry to keep you in suspense.