The Forest of Hands and Teeth discussion

Characters > Catcher/Elias

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm...Catcher is the dead-but-cured love of Gabry, yet she seems to be falling for Elias, haha.
I like Catcher better, I think.

message 2: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 259 comments I like Elias better. ...But...isn't he her brother??

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Catcher? No...

message 4: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 259 comments No no... Elias.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

What?

message 6: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 259 comments Remember? In DTW Elias told Gabry about how his sister was lost when they left "Gabry" sitting there crying while Elias and his other sister went to play in the woods.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

No it was Gabry's twin sister...

message 8: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 259 comments Same thing. My point is, I'm pretty sure that Elias and Gabry are siblings.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

How can they be siblings? If Elias had liked Gabry's sister as kids, how could they be related without knowing?

message 10: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 259 comments It was when Gabry was , I think, 3 years old. Then she wandered into the Forest and got lost untill Mary found her. It didn't tell the story as it happened, but Elias told Gabry, and Harry and Mary confirmed it. Remember in the begining, right before Mary went back in the forest, she told Gabry she found her all alone in the forest, no mother, anything? Wait....I just confused myself....I CAN'T REMEMBER NOW!!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm confused now too, aghha!
Yeah but Mary found her in the forest when Elias left Gabry there because she was crying and wanted to go back, so Elias and her sister annah [I think:] left Gabry--and Elias had a crush on Annah and they all knew each other

message 12: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 259 comments ?!?! I'm pretty sure they're all siblings...