Love To Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > Warriors Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jj249 (last edited Apr 18, 2010 02:27PM) (new)

Jj249 ((start here))

message 2: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 Sunpaw had woken up from a dream from which the warriors of star clan had spoken to him

message 3: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 Long fang greeted Silverwing on her way to wake up Sunpaw

message 4: by Jj249 (last edited Apr 18, 2010 03:12PM) (new)

Jj249 Longfang found Sunpaw stretching quietly around many of the other sleeping aprentices.

Sunpaw Nodded at Longfang and followed her to her den

Long fang told Sunpaw 'today we are not going to medicine but we are going to Warrior train because a medicine cat who can not fight is not a medicine cat at all

Sunpaw nodded and asked 'Can we go with another apprentice maybe like Silver wing' He was as old as silver wing but being the apprentice to the medicine cat did not allow him to gain his warrior name yet'

message 5: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 Sunpaw went over to Silverwing and realized he had just called her an apprentice on accident and realized she was a warrior ' Silverwing do you have an apprentice yet?' Sunpaw asked her

message 6: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 'It would be weird if you became his mentor but i hear he is almost a warrior, I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to help me warrior train... I get to learn to fight today' He asked her

message 7: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 ' Thanks I really appreciate it ' He similed He led her to Longfang and said 'Silverwing said she will come with us'

message 8: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 Longfang knew Sunpaw liked Silverwing but by passed the thought and said 'fine she may come'

Sunpaw rubbed against Longfang an whispered 'thank you'

Longfang whispered back to him 'we will talk about it later'

message 9: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 Longfang said ' we will eat first then train '

Sunpaw ran over to Silverwing and they headed over to the food pile

message 10: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 Sunpaw picked out a rabbit decent enough sized to share with Longfang

message 11: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 longfang and Sunpaw followed. After sharing and eating Sunpaw was anxious to get started

message 12: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 They exited the camp to find others train down the hill but Longfang gestured in another direction

message 13: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 Sunpaw followed along and when they came to a small tree stump Longfang said to Sunpaw 'Are you ready? Silverwing attack him please." Sunpaw shifted his weight ready for the first blow

message 14: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 Sunpaw barely dogged her move and got a paw on her in the air to knock her off balance

message 15: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 ((mtay))

Sunpaw favored the nice gesture and leaped at her after circling

message 16: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 This time he was ready and pinned her for a few seconds but was knocked off shortly after

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Sunpaw struggled for a few seconds before going limp.

message 18: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 (( Um you can't play my charrie you have to make your own so delete this post and make your own charrie!!!))

Sunpaw struggled and gave up shortly after

message 19: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 Longfang nodded to Silverwing and came down from the stump 'That was good fighting for playing now time to learn your opponents moves' Sunpaw got up and nodded and got in a ready position facing Longfang who took a battle position and jumped short of Sunpaw and knocked him to his back easily.

Sunpaw avoided the pin and tried the same move but instead of bucking up he ran right past and caught Longfang on her back side knocking her over and on her feet on to pin her for seconds and kicked in the belly.

Longfang not phased by this got up and lunged at him full length but landed on Sunpaw to keep him from hitting her. Sunpaw gave up and bowed to Longfang 'Very wise and fast at learning you have shown me time and time again now this time when you fight Silverwing don't go easy but i don't want to see claws you two'

message 20: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 'get ready' Sunpaw waited for her first move

message 21: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 Sunpaw positioned himself for her attack but was impatience and circled her

message 22: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 Sunpaw gained his balance as she leaped towards him but he ran under the majority of her and lightly kicked her stomach to flip her but knocked her off balance by far then ran over to pin the unbalanced Silverwing but just pushed her farther then tried to pin her

message 23: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 (( mk))

He scrambled to get back up and ended up in his beginning position facing Sliverwing

message 24: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 he got low and balanced his weight than sprang on her

message 25: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 He bucked up to knock her off and slammed gently into her side than went for the pin

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) ((sorry! I didn't reaLise that rp was in!))
asheart woke tigerpaw up

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) AsHeaart smild, "we are going hunting!" she meowed

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Asheart sat down,, waiting for her apprentice

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Asheart smiled, "ok! Do you want to go anywhere in part ticular?"

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) "ok, how abut towards the windclan border?" she licked a gray paw

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Asheart nodded,4 "ok" and he padded out of camp

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Asheart suddenly spun around and lnged

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Asheart lunged and landed on tigeRpaws chest, pinning him down

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Asheart smiled, "because I wanted to see if you were good enough to be a warrior! Which you are" she purred
((g2g rp my charries if you want, but don't kill them!)$

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Asheart smiled, "your welcome! Now let's hunt!" shescented the air

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) asheart scented mouse, she stalked it, and killed it

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) asheart loked up, her eyes gleaming

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) asheart looked around, "i dont smell anything else, do you?" she asked, heer mouth open as she turned ehr ehad left and right

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) asheart nodded, "it smells stale, lets head back ot cmap, unless you want ot hunt elsewhere?"

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) asheart smilewd, "al right ten! lest head back, and relax" mshe picked up her prey and started toward camp

message 41: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 (Sorry to all I lost computer and this is rare for me to be on the comp so don't expect a lot of replies... It would be better if my character died or ran away)

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) ((kk))
asheart purred and layed down in camp, waitng for her apprentice

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) ((whos leader? he should be a warrior!!!!))
asheart purred, and began ot sun herself

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) ((seriously, who is the leader????))
asheart curled up next to him, purreing louder

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Asheart got up, and came back with a blackbird

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Asheart slid the prey over to him, "you can have the first bite" she offered

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Asheart purred, "your welcome!" she waited, and then took a bite

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) When the prey was gone, asheart started to luck tigerhearts shoulders

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Asheart strokes his head with her tongue

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Asheart smiled, and stroked tigerpaws haunches

« previous 1