You just............ LOST THE GAME!! discussion

Storys About Losing the game

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) Um well this is where you post ways you made others lose the game or ways other made you lose the game

message 2: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) I was at a hockey game one time and you could text in shout outs that they'd put up on a screen. I being me watched that a lot until one shout out was "I lost the game" so naturally i have to send in "thanks for making me lose the game" their response? "Sorry" naturally but anyways proud to say me made a whole (about) hockey arena lose THE GAME

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 28 comments hm i wonder where i could do that =/

message 4: by Ryan :) (new)

Ryan :) Night | 8 comments Lol on the new years eve at night put it on there

message 5: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) Hahaha yeah

message 6: by Ryan :) (new)

Ryan :) Night | 8 comments Yup, lol I wonder he many people lost the game today

message 7: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) many

message 8: by Ryan :) (new)

Ryan :) Night | 8 comments Ugh I lost the game

message 9: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) of course you did that's what this is about

message 10: by Ryan :) (new)

Ryan :) Night | 8 comments Jja yeah

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 28 comments new years eve? u meen u can do that at time square?

message 12: by Ryan :) (new)

Ryan :) Night | 8 comments Haha parkers over, he doesn't wanna sleep haha, we were break dancing

message 13: by Beef (new)

Beef (parker) | 6 comments haha it was fun. were make a living doing that at school hoho

message 14: by Beef (new)

Beef (parker) | 6 comments heres my story
u will never guess what i fond in my sock last night...... go ahead guess.. and then i was like i just totally lost the game

message 15: by Kayla (Quessel) (new)

Kayla (Quessel) (maximumartemis) ....... O_o

message 16: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) ok
did you eat ur sock again?? lol

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 28 comments err u got that from spongebob XD

message 18: by Beef (new)

Beef (parker) | 6 comments no i did not eat my sock......…again lol

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 28 comments wait y would u eat ur sock? XD

message 20: by Kayla (Quessel) (new)

Kayla (Quessel) (maximumartemis) he did on a dare

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 28 comments wow... did u have salt?

message 22: by Kayla (Quessel) (new)

Kayla (Quessel) (maximumartemis) i don't think he did... ?

message 23: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) nope we made him eat it plain :) well sweat served as salt lol YUM

message 24: by Redmoon the guy with the face (last edited Apr 27, 2010 02:01PM) (new)

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 28 comments yummm sounds tasty =p wait what did u do with the matching sock?

message 25: by Kayla (Quessel) (new)

Kayla (Quessel) (maximumartemis) he spit out the sock after he ate it i'm pretty sure.

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 28 comments wow then it must have a lot of holes XP

message 27: by Beef (new)

Beef (parker) | 6 comments I didn't eat it neccasary. I stuffed it in my mouth and then gagged and spit it out
"not fun"

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 28 comments well then it's called chewing your sock XD

message 29: by Beef (new)

Beef (parker) | 6 comments it was on a dare

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 28 comments i know but still lol

message 31: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) I think if he ate it it wouldn't have gone down his throat

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 28 comments well maybe

message 33: by Beef (new)

Beef (parker) | 6 comments haha knowones been on this forevor!
i lost the game

message 34: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) I know right? Thanks Parker now I did