romance rp discussion

Kidnapped Romance > roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,169 (2169 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44

message 1: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 2117 comments Mod
((start here))

message 2: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Tara blinked. She moved and groaned. Ugh. Her head was pounding, pain radiating through her entire body. She struggled to sit up. Where am I?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Nate looked over at the new kidnapped girl and smirked shaking his head, loving the oblivious look they always had when first waking up.

message 4: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She groggily moaned at the pain she was feeling. She blinked once. Twice. Three times before her eyes settled on Nate. "W-who...? Wh-where...?" she was having trouble trying to make sentences. She took a breath. "Wh-where am I?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

He just smirked and then walked back towards the kitchen, she was tied up in the living room, plopped against the wall, he walked just a little away grabbing a beer from the fridge, "Same question everytime."

message 6: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She looked down at the ropes. "What the f*ck..?" she frowned, then looked up at him in confusion. "What the hell did you do to me!?" she growled, getting her temper back

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

he arched an eyebrow and glanced at her, "Use your imagination,"

message 8: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Her eyes went wide, a cold fear filling her. "Your giving me no information what so ever." she ground out, glaring at him

message 9: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Ah stared at Kairis sleeping figure. It was obvious why he took her. She was beautiful, looked like she came from a rich family... and their was something about her that drew him in.

message 10: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Kairi opened her eyes her hands tied behind her back she looked around the vehicle confused, "this is definately not the park...." she said as she sat up.

message 11: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Ash chuckled. She had a sense of humor too... "No, this isn't the park. You'll be... staying with me for a while."

message 12: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Kairi looked at him and glared lightly, "....you'd better let me out now" she said as she went to move forward but then noticed her hands were tied behind her back.

message 13: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Ash shrugged. "Sorry princess, the real world doesn't work that way."

((rp on demon))

message 14: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

((kk))

Kairi glared angrily, "i dont care about the real world...i care bout mine" she said as she stood.

message 15: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Ash pushed her back down. "Listen princess. You have money. I want it. If you really care about yourself, I'll get the money and you can go live your perfect life." He glared back.

message 16: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Kairi laughed lightly, "perfect life....yeah...i detest money....i was at the park cause i was avoiding my parents trying to get me to marry someone cause they want more money as well....im glad you kidnapped me" she said.

message 17: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Ash shrugged. "as long as i get my money, i'm glad to be of service to you." He mock bowed.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Her smirked, "AIn't that the fun sweetheart"

message 19: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Kairi rolled her eyes, ".....alright" she said and then she sat back down calmly again.

message 20: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Ash chuckled. "You're different then most girls..." He talked mostly to himself.

message 21: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Kairi looked at him, "how so?" she asked.

message 22: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "I'm not your sweetheart." she spat

message 23: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Ash shrugged. "First of all, most girls swoon at the sight of me." he grinned. "And, most girls don't have real feelings or opinions."

message 24: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Kairi rolled her eyes again, "....ooook...im dont really talk to alot of guys cause i just think of them as jerks" she said as she fell back and layed down staring at the car ceiling.

message 25: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Ash nodded. "Makes sense."

((Rp on demon! lolz))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

She cruoched down infrnt of her, giginvg her cheek a doting pat, "You are now cutey," he teased.

message 27: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

((k hold on))

Kairi said nothing after that she just thought about her friends wondering if they were looking for her by now.

message 28: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She tried to kick him, but her legs were restraied. "Dont you f*cking touch me." she snarled through clenched teeth

message 29: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Ash watched her. She was probably the calmest person he'd ever taken. Still, something about her was... REALLY off, but in a good way.

message 30: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Kairi closed her eyes and she ended up going back to sleep.

message 31: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Ash crossed his arms and stared at her. He smirked.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled, "ROuhgh," he nodded, "Nothing i haven't seen he said picking her up and sliging her over his shoulder, walking her into a different room.

message 33: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Kairi turned to her side in her sleep her light grey dress up to her knee caps.

message 34: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Put me down!" she shouted

message 35: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Ash blushed slightly and looked away.

message 36: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Kairi woke up a little while later and then she sat up again. "...how long are we gonna drive?" she asked stretching lightly.

message 37: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Ash looked out the window. "Almost there."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Carly wrote: ""Put me down!" she shouted"

He chuckled wlaking her into a room with a small mattress on the ground and dropped her on it, "Sweet dreems sweatheart,"

message 39: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Kairi nodded, "ok" she said calmly and then she just kinda sat there.

message 40: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Ash glanced at her often as they drove.

message 41: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She groaned and glared after him, struggling to sit up.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

nate smirked shaking his head, not sure what to do with this one, maybe he'd tease her a little more, see how mad she could get,

message 43: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She looked around, frowning. The room was small and smelled weird. She didnt want to be here

message 44: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Kairi just looked out the window beside her not even noticing that he was glancing at her.

message 45: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Ash stood up. The car had stopped. He opened the door and got out. He helped Kairi out while keeping her hands tied. "Welcome to your new home... for now." He gestured to a large farmhouse with beautiful views from every corner.

message 46: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Kairi was unpleased, "....i see" she said as she got out of the vehicle.

message 47: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Ash raised an eyebrow. "What? not grand enough for you?"

message 48: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Kairi shurgged, "....its not that...." she said. "...im just tired" she said. "i mean...its pretty and all but...im suppose to be getting kidnapped...so does it matter what my opinion is?" she said looking at him.

message 49: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 4830 comments Ash shrugged. "As you might have noticed, I like my... guests... to be comfortable. Plus, its so out of no where, no one knows it even exists. Plus, its my home." He smiled.

message 50: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Kairi looked back at the house, "...you leave here?" she asked.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44