The Clique: The Manga The Clique discussion

The Clique: The Magna (v.1)

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marlene (new) - added it

Marlene what exactly is this? is this like The second prequel after charmed and dangerous? or is it something that happens after My Little Phony???? I think it might be a second prequel because the details say that Claire just moved from Orlando...But I'm not sure.

message 2: by Marlene (new) - added it

Marlene Still don't get it...

message 3: by Marlene (new) - added it

Marlene Comeon people help me out here!

message 4: by Ashelycoolio (new)

Ashelycoolio it is a graphic novel based on the clique series. it is not apart of the clique series that lisi writes.and it would be stupid to have a second prequel because it explained everything ( charmed and dangerous). and after charmed and dangerous is these boots are made for staking then my little phony and then the last book of the series, a tale of two pretties. the graphic book is by Yishan Li. remember what I said: it is not apart of the clique series by lisi harrison

message 5: by Ashelycoolio (new)

Ashelycoolio i meant stalking

message 6: by Marlene (new) - added it

Marlene oh okay thanks!

message 7: by Marlene (new) - added it

Marlene Ashelycoolio wrote: "it is a graphic novel based on the clique series. it is not apart of the clique series that lisi writes.and it would be stupid to have a second prequel because it explained everything ( charmed and..."

why did they say it was by lisi harrison then though?

message 8: by Ashelycoolio (new)

Ashelycoolio idk probably because she is the original author they do that on the baby sitters club graphic books. they say by adapted by ann m. martin sooo

message 9: by Marlene (new) - added it

Marlene oh okay. thanks

message 10: by Breana (new) - added it

Breana Dixon i wanna read these

Gabrielle i thought this was really good not as good as actual cuz you can see the characters thoughts

message 12: by Cameron (new) - added it

Cameron Marlene wrote: "what exactly is this? is this like The second prequel after charmed and dangerous? or is it something that happens after My Little Phony???? I think it might be a second prequel because the details..."
It is the same as the first book, in Manga format.