The Lightning Thief!!! discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 247 (247 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

*♥*Athena Leilani*♥* | 398 comments Mod
(Don't rp on this one till we come up with the plot sort of cuz the last one died...like majorly..)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments ((So whoever play's Artemis's daughter or children don't rp that character unless she or he is trying to get away from Hades. Remember the plot is for Hades to find out that Artemis had a child and kidnapped him or her so that he can use them to get Artemis to betray zeus and bring the bolt to him so that he can have the gods fight among themselves.))

Artemis walked into the halls of hell that would lead her to her uncle. When she reached the end of the hall, she found herself in an empty room with one source of light that she couldn't make out. Her feet weren't cold and she didn't have any fear in this place where the dead roamed. Her bow was on her back. When she walked up to the source of light, she froze. It couldn't be, could it? In front of her, the source of the light was a tank that had orange lit liquad. This liquad surrounded a child, her eyes and her pink lips closed. Even with her eyes closed, Artemis knew what color they were, ingigo blue, they same as her own. The child had the same nose and cheekbones too, the only thing that seperated them was that the child had light blonde hair. That, belonged to her father. "Area...." Artemis's voice was a whisper but it still sent a thousand memmories from the past. The reason why she chosen to be a maiden for all time and the reason why she lived the way she did.

"Ah, I thought you would have forgotten her name from all this time." A charming but dark voice came into the room with it's owner in sight as well.

"How did you-" Artemis began.

"Know?" Hades said louder than he should. "That was easy, I found her when I was in the Pacific. It was so easy to trail you back to that island." hades shook his head while laughing. "Born in an island, just like you and your brother was. "

"What happened-"

"To her father?" Hades eyes gleamed. "Don't worry, he died way after that. Sad though that he came here on his own." Artemis's eyes were wide now. "You should have been there, hearing him plea and offering his own soul for his daughter's."

"Give them back to me." Artemis said through clenched teeth. "I swear to Zeus if you don't do as I demand I'll tell him."

"That would be interesting to see. My dear brother hearing how his own daughter, the maiden goddess turns out to not be a maiden after all but a woman in every way."

"What do you want Uncle?" Artemis said this loosely.

"You know what I want."

"I can't get you out of here, you know that."

"Ah, but you can help me and that's all I'm asking."

"What you're blackmailing for."

"It's all the same, we both have something that each other wants. So, the choice is yours: leave your daughter and her father with me or do as I ask?" Hades took out his hand. "Is it a deal?"Artemis didn't hesitate and shook his hand. "It's done."

Arrea stood there saying nothing. She looked at Artemis and then to Hades.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments ((Everyone can rp their campers but no one can know about Area and about the gods fighting badly until I give you the signal, is that ok?))

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments "You what!" Zeus yelled across the room where three of the twelve gods were sitting. "You mean to tell me that Poseidon has claimed more of the land?" For thousands of years, the earth had been changing, scientist's explanation for this were the templates moving and the earth being shaped from water. And they were right or partly anyway. The water was changing the earth, but it wasn't just because mother earth felt like it, it was because of a bother rivalry that could be traced down since the beginning of the god's rule. Poseidon had made his waters swallow up land before and each day his oceans swallowed alittle more of it. Zues didn't like this, land and sky were his territory and his alone but one brother could change all that. "Hermes, send for my brother. We need to discuss a few matters." Hermes nodded and bowed to Zues as he walked out of the doors that were carved with prophecies old and new.

Poseidon, king of the ocean and father of the hero named Percy held his trytant in one hand as he came out of the deepest parts of the dark sea. His eyes a hard as glaciers and the color of the warmest waters. He looked at Zues with the same kind of anger and confidence as both were one of the three most powerful of all the gods.

"You have taken something from me, haven't you?" Zeus said.

"I didn't but you sure have brother." Poseidon said with an eerie calmness.

"Don't make me send you to the underworld brother. Now give me back my land!" Zeus said with his mouthed unmoved.

"I have not taken any more of your preciouse land since when you proclaimed that we couldn't see our children!" Poseidon said angryly.

"Have you forgotten brother but you shouldn't have had children to begin with?" Zeus said.

"Are you forgetting that you were the first to break the oath?" Poseidon retorted.

"I see. So you refuse to give me back my land?"

"I cannot give you back what I have not taken." Poseidon said and walked out of the room. "I'm returning to the waters."

"And there you shall stay." Zeus said. Poseidon turned his head so his profile will show. "You are forbidden to step on land or the sky."

Arrea walked around. She was a little frightened of Hades and didn't know what to do now. She was stuck here and not allowed out. If she tried anything she would probably be punished.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments Eden felt her bag slam into the ded's mattress, she seemed to be the last one to arrive in her cabin which held more than twenty-five of Ares's children. Watching all of them made adrenaline run speedily through her body. Out of all the gods, Ares was one of the most unfit to be a parent, his playboy and tough guy persona was indication of that. Eden's hot temper also proved to this. She had lived with her grandmother in Cape Cod. Her mother was still stressed from having Eden in a very young age or well to her. Eden's mother was twenty-eight when she met Ares. She looked about nine years younger than she actually was and was attending NYU. She had rented out a nice apartment in one of the corners of Brooklyn. Some how, Eden was born the next year, her mother didn't have the heart to kill her when she found she was pregnant but didn't have the will to raise a child. So Eden was stuck with her grandmother. Eden was than sent to a military boarding school when she was five years old, only allowed to visit her grandmother on holidays but Eden scarcily did that either.
"Don't think you are all that special sis." She heard a male voice say with a snicker right after.

"Of course not, because obviously, you are the one whose special." Eden said while starting to walk out but her half brother just decieded to grab her on her arm and twist it to her back.

"You should have known that we don't take it easy, even for girls." The boy's mouth was close to her ear and made it feel hot from his breathe.

"Let go." Eden said through clenched teeth. Her face hidden by her hair.

"You should be the one to talk. I bet you thought you were such a bad a** by being able to mess around with anyone you wanted but here, you aren't the only one who can do it." He tighten his grip but before he could really get a hold of it, Eden twisted back and kicked him in the middle of his back. The boy landed right on the bunk's frame, breaking it and making a cracking sound.

"I'm just the only one who can do it correctly, see ya bro." She said angrily and opened the door. The rest of her new siblings were fighting.

Arrea wandered around. She sat on the ground and looked at all the dead people working out in the fields. SHe sighed. There was nothing to do in this place and nowhere to go.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments ((Don't want to me mean but it kinda doesn't make sense if you make Area go to camp when she is suppose to be with Hades in th Underworld.))

((She is in the underwolrd...In the book there are the fields....that all the dead people are working in and all...))

Arrea resisted the earge to punch Quinn. She sat there calmly her face expressionless, "I'm doing fine for now...I think all this doom and gloom here stiuts you perfectly. There isn't another place in the world that you would fit better in..popkin." She said in a sarcastic voice. "And atleast my pathetic excuse for a mother doesn't hate me. The person you call father would give you up in a flash for not even a penny if the chance came." She smirked. Seh said nothing else. She knew too well that saying anything else would be a mistake. Though she didn't totally mind. She just didn't want to cause too much trouble till she was actually able to leave.

((Oh adn it wasn't me..I don't have any of the gods.))

Arrea jumped up and ran over to natalie. She Kicked the ghoul and grabbed natalie adn ran out of the fields. "What were you doing?"

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments ((Sorry again, I just wanted to start off the rp since it looks liked no one was going on))

Eden looked at the boys and girls playing with each other, even when each had different parents. She knew that the children had many of their parent's traits, including what god's children they disliked. Eden right now, felt a certain type of hate for each the children, one hate stronger than the other. She looked at one boy who was walking right than and felt one of the strongest of all.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments ((Should Hades use both of the daughters and use Natalie behind Artemis's back?))

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments "Hey, Fish Boy!" An ares boy came up with a group of his brothers and sisters. "So you came back? Thought your father would have taken you away by now!"

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments ((Like he could have Area captured but Natalie doing something else for him. Does she know she's Artemis's daughter?))

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments ((k, so would it be wierd if Hades claimed Natalie to be one of his children so that he can use her?))

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments ((No, gods barely notice the human world and she can think that Natalie was gone. ))

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments ((Should we have a seen telling Quinn that she has a sister and to make sure that Natalie believes she is too.))

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments ((Artemis doesn't have time or the mind to notice. Gods don't look down on earth much, don't worry))

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments ((Do you want to do the Quinn and Hades scene and if so, do you want me to plat Hades?))

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments Hades summoned his daughter to the underworld not long ago and now was on his throne, the throne of the Underworld, wating.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments "You are going to have some company this year." Hades said. "I was looking down to see what my brothers were doing when I saw something quite interesting." He was rolling a globe like sphere.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments "Stop trying to get your way bacause in the end, whatever I wish will happen." Hades said and his eyes were dark holes. "Now, your new sister is about your age, make her feel welcome and make sure to tell her how important it is to respect your godparents. I am no mortal and I need her to do whatever I say. Understand?"

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments "That camp is where I need you!" Hades said back but in a more frightening voice. "So you will STAY there!"

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments Hades walked up to her, darkness floating all around him. "DO NOT DARE ORDER ME. YOU MIGHT BE MY DAUGHTER BUT I CAN KILL MY OWN BLOOD. I've been trying to kill my brothers for years."

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments Hades eyes narrowed. "I have other ways of getting what I want Quinn. Why do you think gods don't care about you demi-gods? You.Are.Disposable. There is so many wombs that we can grow our children in. Never forget that. We can easily make more of you and if you don't want to do the job, I'll just have to change my plans a bit."

((Is arrea with natalie then?? I confused now.....))

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments The Ares boy smiled . "Let's just see that." He punched Percy in the gut and got out a sword that looked really heavy.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments ((No, Hades will keep them far apart so that they don't know anything. Area is kept in a room closed off to everyone but Hades and Quinn. So that's one reason why Natalie is going to questioin her connection wiht hades))

((I don't know that is why I am so confused now..))

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments "I wouldn't start making threats if I were you." The Ares boy who was cheered by his siblings as Ricky got out a sword.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments ((So Hades just trapped Area and is claiming Natalie as his own child so that he can use her. Quinn also believes or fakes to recognize Natalie as her sister. Zues and Poseidon believe that each other is trying to take one another's territory. Oh and Percy is getting into a fight.))

((where is arrea trapped??))

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments "Now." Hades said in a hallow vioce and made Quinn transport into the entrance of the camp.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments Artemis felt her head go into a million thoughts, it was like a bubbles being made and taking more room than the last. Her skin was in goose bumps from anticipation, for longer than forty years, she thought her secret was safe but it wasn't. Her uncle proved it.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments ((I thought it would be better if she was in camp but whoever character is Natalie wrote she was in the Underworld.))

((Ok..))

Arrea paced around in the room frustrated. She wasn't meant to be locked up in a room. It just wasn't natural.

message 40: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ (last edited May 13, 2010 08:14PM) (new)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments "I just think you're full of bull." He hit Percy right in the gut and kicked him over so that he was on his back. Soon all the Ares children were trying to hit Percy, the group looked odd. It was like angree monkeys trying to get one bannanna.

Arrea opened the door adn looked both ways to see if anyone was there. She saw no one and crept out silently and closed the door behind her. She started walking down the hall without a sound. She reached the end of the hall and went through another door till she was outside and saw the fields. She crept around trying not to be seen.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments "How ironic, the rookie is calling me a rookie. I've been here since I was five years old man, I think I know a few more things than your fishy a**."

message 43: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ (last edited May 14, 2010 09:26PM) (new)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments Artemis walked into Zeus's chamber. "You called?"

"Yes, I need you to help me out with something."

"What may I assist you with my king?" Artemis said formally.

"I need you to help me with Poseidon, I do not trust him."

"What does your liege want?"

"I just want you to report back to me. I cannot trust any niad to help me. They are loyal to him."

"As you wish." Artemis said with a bow and left the chamber where she heard a snicker. "Ares, if you haven't heard yet, it's polite to face someone when wanting to talk."

"You know I don't like to talk a lot." Ares said, walking towards her.

"Could have fooled me." Artemis said.

"I know what you're doing."

"What do you mean?" Artemis asked nonchalently.

"Don't act coy, it's rude. War is what I live for and I know you and Hades are starting something."

"Than you should be thrilled." Artemis said.

"I am thank your very much. I would like to offer you some assistance though."

"How?"

"One of my children, Eden. She will help you with your mission."

"What can she do? Flirt with one of Aphrodite's sons?"

"Your quite funny Artemis but no, she can get close to the Percy boy. We both know Poseidon cares a great deal about his only living spawn."

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments "Almost Percy, not everyone." He said with a smile. Like it would give him an edge. "I know one person you have definately haven't won against and never fought."

When arrea reached a quiet spot she sat down.The underwolrd was a very boring noisy, strange places. and she hated being stuck here. No friends, not even anyone that wasn't dead.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments "Eden!" The boy yelled. Eden glanced at him

"What do you want?" She said lazily.

"Why not prove to us how tough you are and beat up Prissy over here?" He tilted his head at Percy

"Thanks but I know that I'm stronger than him. Plus he looks like he isn't in the mood."

"Chickensh*t."

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments Eden stood up. "And that's the best comeback you can do?" Eden looked at him with a made glare. "Really genius, I wouldn't be surprised if your name was Prissy." She looked at him.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments Eden didn't even flinch, it only took a turn of her neck and five strides that she flipped over and landed right in front of Percy. Her sword was to his neck and her grip was firm. "So I have a question for you instead...will you fight me?"

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 162 comments Before the sword could touch the ground, Eden swept it up mid-air and spun until her feet hit the ground.

"This gotta be good." Ricky said with a smile.

((Maddie meeds to freakin get on!! I am bord in the underworld all by myself!!))

« previous 1 3 4 5