Xaviers School for Gifted Youngsters (aka: X-Men RP) discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
The Histoy > RP2: Second Chances

Comments Showing 1-50 of 4,764 (4764 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 95 96

message 1: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) ((RP here!))

message 2: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (last edited Apr 17, 2010 02:23PM) (new)

Dibily Do | 1707 comments Mod
((Ok...how about this is like 2 days after what happened and the city is creating a new school.))

THERE ARE MUTANTS IN THE CITY!

Two days ago, darkness seemed to hang over our little fun city. Some reports say seeing 'goop monsters coming up from the ground'. No one will ever know what was going on that day but the old school to the east of the city was demolished by unknown power. The police and the main city are putting there money to create a new school for our kids. For more about the school and what has been going on, turn to page 4

Ice was looking at the newspaper. He grabbed it. "Unknown power? 'Goop Monsters?'?" hissed Ice as he tore up the paper. "HEY KID!" shouted a man who just come out of a building. "I hope you are going to pay for that!". Ice looked at the man. He dug into his pockets and tossed at least two dollars at the man. 'Keep the change' said Ice in his head as he turned around and walked away. Rage about him self was still getting a hold of him

message 3: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) HAnnah trudged after him. "Ice, calm down."

message 4: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

Ice looked behind him. He did not answer. His emerald green eyes had anger in them. He stopped in his tracks. "Sorry Hannah" said Ice as he hung his head. He needed to stop having his anger explode

message 5: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) Hannah laughed. "It's fine."

message 6: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

Ice kind of smiled. He heard foot steps coming. Even when his powers were gone, he still had good hearing.

And up came Ben, running and panting out of breath. "Hey you two....how have you been? Have not seen you guys sense like two nights ago" said Ben

message 7: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) Hannah smiled at him. "We've been roaming the city."

message 8: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

"Cool...how have you been buddy?" asked Ben to Ice. 'Buddy? What? Did this new comer think they were friends now?' thought Ice as he looked at Ben. He smiled.

message 9: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) Hannah raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything.

message 10: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

Ice looked a head. He went on walking. He turned to Ben. "So where have you been?" asked Ice. Ben smiled. "Talking to people, exploring this city" said Ben.

((gtg))

message 11: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) ((bibi.))

Hannah looked into a shop window. "I'll be right back, I need to get something." She walked inside.

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 17, 2010 06:11PM) (new)

Nikki looked at Rai

((i think that was his name..was it selina?))

message 13: by Nathaniel (new)

Nathaniel (nflores) Jake was in the forest knocking his head agaisnt a tree as he wondered where Claire was.

Conner observed the school from the sky and chuckled evily as he vanished.

message 14: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

Black Ice was sitting in the dark room...nothing to do and a evil smirk on his face. The person who he kidnapped was sitting right in front of him. "Now tell me, do you feel comfortable?

message 15: by Nathaniel (new)

Nathaniel (nflores) Conner appeared back in the Brotherhoods hideout. Looking around he was secretly disgusted by the trashiness of it. Walking past a door he smiled as he heard voices.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ((Why?))
((Oh, and where's Marigold now... Just anywhere?))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Nikki looked at Rai

((i think that was his name..was it selina?))

Selina—Η κόρη του Απόλλωνα (selinawolfmoon) | 1240 comments ((Well, when I suggested the rp, I meant for it to be a complete new start. Something where we could roleplay it out and look at how different it was from the first one because Black Fire, Black Ice, Black Shadow, Dark Ice....all those things never existed. That was a huge plot thickener and I was wondering if we went back and erased them from the picture, what the rp would be like. I don't see the point of closing the last rp since this is just the exact same thing!))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((well lets start over now))

Selina—Η κόρη του Απόλλωνα (selinawolfmoon) | 1240 comments Rai groaned and got up. ((Where are they? I'd suggest at Nikki's house, but does she even have a place of her own?))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((idk i never really mentioned it..sure they're at her house))

Nikki was unconsious next to him

message 23: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) Hannah went inside.

((I'm giving Ben and ICe quality time together! XD))

message 24: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

((lol))

Ice glared at Ben. "So, where are you from?" asked Ice. Ben looked at ice. "Why are you so paranoid around me? You acted like that when you saw me and Hannah talking. We are just talking!" said Ben. Ice looked down. "You did not answer my question" said Ice. Ben looked at Ice. "Have you ever seen a kid with the power of flight? Well I don't have any powers!!!" said Ben.

message 25: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

((My character shock will come into the RP when there is a lighting storm...*makes since*. So when a storm comes around, Shock will be here))

Selina—Η κόρη του Απόλλωνα (selinawolfmoon) | 1240 comments ((two things. One: it should start raining atthe tree where Marigold, Marianna, and Abby are. Two: Benn doesn't have powers?))

message 27: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) ((Yeah he does. He can give ppl nightmares.))

message 28: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

((You will see!))

Ice looked at Ben with a 'what?' face. "What are you talking about? Of course you have POWERS!" said Ice. "Its to difficult to understand now" said Ben.

message 29: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) ((Keep going!))

message 30: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

((Not just quite yet...I can not tell every thing I am thinking of in the starting of the 2 RP))

message 31: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) ((kk. Then make them start a coversation together while Hannah's getting something.))

message 32: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

"I have time" said Ice, like a board child. "Its a very long story....and some parts I do not want to say to you" said Ben. "Why?" asked Ice. "Well....because...it involves your past....I think" said Ben. "WHAT?" shouted Ice. "Keep your voice down" said Ben. Ice's rage was filling up again. "The reason I do not have powers is well, because I am a tested experiment." said Ben. "What?" asked Ice. "Well, I doubt you heard of this company. Its name is P.O.W.E.R.S" said Ben. Ice just looked at him. "Even I don't know what the letters mean. They are a group that creates powers for people." said Ben. "Giving them all the freedom of the world"

message 33: by ☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (last edited Apr 20, 2010 01:35PM) (new)

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) N.S.A (Search for the truth) wrote: "Black Ice was sitting in the dark room...nothing to do and a evil smirk on his face. The person who he kidnapped was sitting right in front of him. "Now tell me, do you feel comfortable?"

Clairiana didn't answer him. She wasn't about to say anything. Mystique said she needed her to get someone back. I'm doing it for Mr. Wagner. She told herself.

Selina—Η κόρη του Απόλλωνα (selinawolfmoon) | 1240 comments ((People Of the World Earning Rights to be Super! Lol! P.O.W.E.R.S!))

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) ((Nightcrawler. His real name is Kurt Wagner, but he sometimes says Valkner from his accent. She calls him Mr.Wagner because he's her teacher.))

message 38: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

((ok))

Black Ice looked at Clairiana. "Why are you protecting some on by not telling me where your friend is?" asked Black Ice as he looked at Clairiana.

Ice was about to protest when there was a sudden flash of lighting and thunder. "We better get in side" said Ben as he went to find Hannah. A angry Ice right behind him.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Clariana looked up at him. "I have many friends." She responded.

Selina—Η κόρη του Απόλλωνα (selinawolfmoon) | 1240 comments Sister Grimm wrote: "((Nightcrawler. His real name is Kurt Wagner, but he sometimes says Valkner from his accent. She calls him Mr.Wagner because he's her teacher.))"

((Yea...me knows. It's because of him that whenever someone says wag-ner, I always mutter VAG-ner! Lol))

Selina—Η κόρη του Απόλλωνα (selinawolfmoon) | 1240 comments Mystique sat in the corner, a literal fly on the wall.

message 43: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

Clouds started to form around the city. Thunder and lighting started. Some thunder was so bad, it shook all of the buildings. Near the forest, by where Marigold, Marianna, and Abby was, there was a huge flash of lighting that split the tree right in half. And there stood a person coming out of the smoke.....Shock.

Selina—Η κόρη του Απόλλωνα (selinawolfmoon) | 1240 comments Marianna jolted awake, bouncing up onto her feet, brace and ready for a fight. "Now who in Hades are you?" she spat at the newcomer.

message 45: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) Abby balled up her fists. "Good thing he already gave away his powers, I can copy them now."

message 46: by Allisa (new)

Allisa (allisawhite) Hannah looked out the window. She was holding a bracelet that looked like the one her mom had given her. She pressed he button. She smiled as it turned into a small shield full of crackling energy. She turned to the storekeeper. "I'll take this."

message 47: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

Shock looked at Marianna and Abby. "I am not here to cause trouble, unless you started the fight." said Shock. "And I don't think you want to copy me, it will fry you alive" said Shock

message 48: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

Ben and Ice saw Hannah. "Ummmmmm, what are you doing?" asked Ben.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Marigold looked at Shock. "Umm... who are you?"

message 50: by Dibily Do, I'm a Jesusfreak (new)

Shock looked at Marigold. "My name is Shock..." said Shock as he sat down

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 95 96
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.