series of unfortunate events discussion

Fav. Character

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) Who do you like the best? I like Violet best, she seems really cool and nice.

message 2: by Novin, desperate moderator (last edited Jun 15, 2008 03:37AM) (new)

Novin | 154 comments Mod
I can't choose actually . Violet was so nice, Kluas read books & that's the point that I like'im& sunny...she was really funny &smart ! but I can say that I liked uncle monty too much & also lemony snicket who tells the story:)

message 3: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) i must agree that i love uncle monty too, but my fave is violet because she thinks of all of those cool inventions! if i had the choice of being one of the characters in the book i would be her (although i'd rather not... i mean, it is called the series of unfortunate events for a reason!)

what about your favorite passage in the book? there are a ton of funny ones but my favorite is the one in The End about the phrase "in the dark!" do you know the one? it was hilarious!!!!

message 4: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) I like Violet too!! I haven't read most of the books but I have read a few!

message 5: by Maya (new)

Maya (mswwsmmsw) I like Sunny the best! Violet is cool also, though.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

My fav. is Violet. But I like Klaus alot too.

message 7: by Keyanah (new)

Keyanah (drizzleherb-peacelover) | 7 comments My favorite is Violet, but I LOVE Klaus and Sunny!!!!They all ROK!!!!I like the Quagmire triplets, too!!!!!!!

message 8: by Warren Michael (new)

Warren Michael (kagenokaneshiro) Uncle monty was nice in those few chapters.
then I like the Quagmires.
Klaus, and then Jerome.(the guy from the village)

message 9: by Novin, desperate moderator (new)

Novin | 154 comments Mod
yay...

message 10: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) actually i like klaus better because he likes books... and so do i!! although i'm not half as smart as he is!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

sunny and dewy.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Klaus all the way!!!!or any of the quagmires

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 07, 2008 03:10PM) (new)

omg i luv all of them i guess sunny

message 14: by chantal (new)

chantal (issoawesome) | 13 comments The Count, IDK

message 15: by Hazel (new)

Hazel (hydrangia) | 6 comments i've only read 5 of the books, but must say that i think sunny's the cutest.