The Riyria Revelations discussion

Book 4: The Emerald Storm > Signed copies at 15% discount now available

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ridan (new)

Ridan | 41 comments Michael has a shipment of books and the 'buy direct' webpage has gone live. You can now buy the Emerald Storm directly from him at the folowing links:

Printed Paperback $12.71 (Regularly $14.95)

eBooks for just $3.99 (Regularly $6.20)

I hope you are enjoying the series. And please post a review on Amazon to let Michael know what you thought of the book - or feel free to email him directly at michael.sullivan.dc@gmail.com

Thanks for your support,

Susan Parker
Ridan Publishing

P.S. Always remember that ordering direct from the author keeps the most amount of money in their pockets as distribution channels such as bookstores and Amazon take a cut of 40% - 65% off the top.

message 2: by Janny (new)

Janny (jannywurts) Ridan wrote: "Michael has a shipment of books and the 'buy direct' webpage has gone live. You can now buy the Emerald Storm directly from him at the folowing links:

Printed Paperback $12.71 (Regularly $14.95)..."

I'd like to order Emerald Storm, but I don't do internet buys - do you have provision for mail order by check, again? If so, I'll order ASAP.

message 3: by Renee (new)

Renee (rjmiller) Let's see how often my daughter is actually on here. You see, I've just ordered Emerald Storm (finally, she will say) and I haven't told her yet. I have one other book by a friend to read first that was just released, so I will let her read it first. I know I said I wouldn't, but she didn't spoil it by telling me anything the last time, so I think it's safe for me to allow it.

message 4: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 56 comments Woo Hoo! Susan, you made my day. I need another cliffhanger novel to read in 2 days. I just got finished with the new Jim Butcher novel and I'm not horribly satisfied, especially since I'm going to have to wait for another year or so for another edition. At least I shouldn't be so completely frustrated with this book, and I only have to wait until October until the next one.

message 5: by Chris (new)

Chris  (haughtc) | 34 comments Kathy, GRRM readers everywhere are jealous...

message 6: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 56 comments Hee hee, I hear that GRRM is sporadic with releases at best. Must be more artist than author, you know, don't mess with perfection and all of that.

message 7: by Robin (new)

Robin (robinsullivan) | 268 comments Mod
The 6-month scheudle is definitely agressive - I'm really pleased that we are 66.6% done and hit each deadline - just two more left.

message 8: by Jeanne (new)

Jeanne (jeannekc) | 36 comments Yay! Just ordered mine!!

message 9: by Robin (new)

Your book was mailed yesterday Jeanne - ENJOY!

message 10: by Jeanne (last edited Apr 29, 2010 11:03AM) (new)

Jeanne (jeannekc) | 36 comments Just in case you noticed, I had it sent to my work address because I'm in the process of moving and wasn't sure when it would arrive. Hopefully it will arrive by the time I finish Airman by Eoin Colfer! I can't wait to read it! I feel like the kid who used to anxiously wait for the Saturday Evening Post to arrive so she could read the next chapter in the serial novel.

message 11: by Jeanne (new)

Jeanne (jeannekc) | 36 comments Yippeeeee! I got my signed copy today!! It actually came yesterday but I was out of the office for a packing day. Can't wait to finish Dragonflight so I can start it!

message 12: by Ridan (new)

Ridan | 41 comments Always good to see someone excited about the next book - Enjoy, Jeanne!

message 13: by Heather (new)

Heather (ham1299) | 232 comments Is the discount still available?

message 14: by Jeanne (new)

Jeanne (jeannekc) | 36 comments Looks like it is, if you click the link it still shows the $12.71 price.

message 15: by Robin (new)

There will always be the signed discounted price for GoodReads members ;-)

message 16: by Heather (new)

Heather (ham1299) | 232 comments Robin wrote: "There will always be the signed discounted price for GoodReads members ;-)"
Sounds good to me! ;-) Thanks, Robin!

message 17: by Heather (new)

Heather (ham1299) | 232 comments Jeanne wrote: "Looks like it is, if you click the link it still shows the $12.71 price."
Sure, find out the easy way! LOL