Paul is Dead discussion

Intro to P.I.D.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

In 1966, Paul McCartney, the bassist of popular rock group the Beatles, supposedly died in an automibile accident early one morning. He purportedly was replaced by a look-alike and sound-alike, the winner of a Paul McCartney look-alike contest a few months earlier. The results of said contest were never publicly announced, but the young man who won was named William Campbell. There are said to be clues in the songs and album covers. I'd like to discuss them here.

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 5 comments i just dont really think that the beatles could hang around w anyone other than pauly. I mean, he died in 66 rit? they made abby road, and sooo many (okokok maybe like 3 lol) albums that were terrifical so like.

how can they do those w/o pauly?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Good point. I really like reading about all the Paul is Dead myths, but I don't think they're true. I mean, how could some random look alike and sound alike have the same musical feelings and karma as the real Paul?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, im leaning towards they really did put all the clues on the albums, but only AFTER the disc jockey and all that discovered the first 'clues', cos it made them a ton of m,oney what with everyone buying up all the reords and such.